IM THANKFUL I HAVE THE DISEASE IM VACCINATED AGAINST

twitter.com/search?q=covid thankful for vaccines&t=vqm0LR1wdvID1zgqjL35-w&s=09

Is there any hope for NPCs? Should someone tell them most people had mild symptoms before the covid vaccines?

Attached: Screenshot_20220312-133135_Twitter.jpg (1079x1662, 524.01K)

Proof that a PhD is fucking useless these days

I faked a J&J card to keep my job. Whole office is full of lefty millenials and we all caught covid around new years. They were repeating this same script, and I chimed in "well I'm not very thankful, I never had measles, chickenpox, or yellow fever after those vaccines, I'm more thankful for them" and the whole break room fell dead silent, kek

Five days in bed for a virus that doesn’t even infect the lungs. Next winter is going to be a doozy for the vaxxed.

>and the whole break room fell dead silent
>and nobody clapped
Okay user

how? i need a fake vax card asap

It's 2022 user. Expecting vaccines to keep you from catching the virus you're vaccinated for is transphobic.

Attached: 1647110889619.jpg (456x718, 53.18K)

I thought war in Ukraine had got rid of Covid?

I believe it. That was the same response I got when I told them there's a compensation program for adverse events for every vaccine they took except the covid vaccine.
It's always disbelief then silence. Most people didn't do any research before injecting this garbage.

Attached: 1647111038416.jpg (1440x2270, 403.28K)

5 days in bed is worse than 5 days hospitalized with a higher probability of death by at least one order of magnitude.

Schizo logic!

>what on earth do you have to loose

Going out on a limb here, but I doubt there's a PhD anywhere in that family tree

Good thing I had my lucky rock or it would have been worse!

>thankful for my vaccine enhanced disease

Attached: OTLGXH10.png (385x385, 173.29K)

>the vaccine works, but only if people wear masks
Did I get it right

>5 days in bed is worse than 5 days hospitalized with a higher probability of death by at least one order of magnitude.
>Schizo logic!
Sorry troon, the science changed while you were focused on Ukraine. Covid is less deadly than the flu.

Attached: 1647111512651.png (1062x733, 601K)

>everyone who has caught covid was hospitalized

Try less than 1%, even among unvaccinated

That's gotta be a bot. So many posts exactly like that with different employers in it.

>phd
>uses loose incorrectly
The people pretending to be intelligent are the best entertainment

Faggot should have a mask superglued to his face

There's still pockets of retards enforcingin, 25% of Chicago PD is about to be suspended without pay Monday if they don't get the new 2 year old magic serum by then

>JUST TWO MORE MONTHS TOFLWTTEN THE CURVEERINO IM BEGGING YOUUUUUU

Be an adult.. Wear your mask forever

Attached: 1645524564367m.jpg (940x1024, 82.66K)

I genuinely hope he dies.

>lady
WHERE???I only see a horsehuman breed and and a 14yo obese mexican nigger mutt.Is it the one taking the picture maybe?

Attached: 1603590606836 (2).jpg (283x461, 12.89K)