Free clean energy with this one Romanian trick

It's literally that simple.
>Unlimited energy
>Zero cost
>Powers your house AND electric vehicle.

Why are Romanians living in 2035 while you're stuck in wage slavery 2022??

>Also, similar concept available for free clean water!

Attached: Power saving trick.jpg (871x811, 80.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xpHqraOdMDs&ab_channel=jmdracing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

also, a great way to have a bond fire

Fire department is also free.

That's stupid. You could loosen the lug and slide a #10 solid wire in alongside the service conductors, and then remove it later if needed.
Here in my state you will get a felony and a minimum year in prison for messing with the utilities including cable tv, phone, gas, water, electric, etc so we typically don't see it much. There are of course drug dealers producing drugs and trying to hide their electric usage, but the authorities have new ways of discovering them so it is moot.
As far as Romanians doing this, it seems to closely resemble something from 1965 than the present time.

my god people are fucking stupid. should be charged with murder if you do that to someone else house

Here is a good option for free water. Illegal in my state weirdly enough.

Attached: 1613885396427.png (516x669, 487.53K)

>collecting water from air above your house
>Not paying jews
It's literally fascism.

Attached: Bellamy salute.jpg (750x400, 70.78K)

It's illegal because the water belongs to the state, not you. If everyone did that there would be no water at all.

If everyone did it no one would pay water bills. Thats the issue

>It's illegal because the water belongs to the state
>Rain above your cuck shed.
Kek.

You can't drink wild water. You'll die. It has to be treated by the state or else you just be spreading bugs and disease. Quit trying to reinvent the wheel and just trust the experts. They have people who went to school for this and are certified.

I dont understand, why not use bigger gauge of wire? cut and splice

HOW DARE YOU NOT DRINK FEMALE HORMONES!!! WE NEED THE CITIZENS TO BE SUBDUED AND TAME

Show up to the library once a week and charge 10 of these from their outlets

Attached: file.png (602x800, 235.49K)

Pointless overflow pipe

I'm retarded, what's the point of the second can? is it just more capacity?

More capacity. In theory, you could have even more cans.

It’s not worth it until you’ve got 3 cans.

Even if you just offset a fraction of the water you use you are still lowering your water bill

youtube.com/watch?v=xpHqraOdMDs&ab_channel=jmdracing
Go to an airport parking lot. The cars sit there for a really long time. Do this

how do you prevent stuf flike leaves and small branches and other plant matter into polluting the (first?) brrel ?
need a good and functioning sieve or something at the intake

This…
holy shit who tf drills into a wire to make contact.

The infograph shows a screen over the intake hole. You could use a cotton shirt as well. You are ultimately going to have to boil or filter the water if you are using it for drinking tho.

>You could loosen the lug and slide a #10 solid wire in alongside the service conductors. No you can't, that aluminum is already likely illegally trimmed and that's a lot smaller than 10, probably a 14 but that's irrelevant. Double lugging is still illegal anyways. The first time I saw this shit done it was right on the bus, made me go haha no since I was doing hot work. This isn't as dangerous as it looks but it's definitely seriously retarded. A junction box is less than a buck, at least hide your hackery.

No. It's illegal because of groundwater issues. Collecting rainwater in areas where groundwater shortage is wrecking havoc on local flora and fauna.

A goldeneye fire

Why are you greentexting that?

New cars have stop plates or filter cups to prevent this. That's why you punch a hole in the tank from below and collect the liquid gold.

Must have hit backspace or something, wasn't looking when I typed it.

You don't own the air above your house or even around it faggot. That's clearly been regulated by the federal government for ba very long time. All the space around you is particularly under jurisdiction of the FAA. From the tips of your grass to the edge of space at 60,000ft asl. Then it's under the jurisdiction of the National Airspace System.

Quick tip you can actually just fill your gas tank with this

Attached: file.png (526x1500, 370.61K)

kek

free energy

Attached: physics puzzles.webm (1280x720, 2.54M)

The state should keep “their” water off my property then

Best cheap unclean energy you can have is a basement filled with nigger slaves on peddle bikes

Attached: file.png (849x565, 598.94K)

>my property
Kek

If you water you plants with it, it returns to the soil. What kind of liberal logic are you using user? Is there a brain in your skull?

what
the
fuck

Attached: 777777777.gif (640x640, 2.63M)

Quick tip to save money
>Never tip

Attached: file.png (474x1218, 808.48K)

I only leave my car at the airport with the minimum amount of gas needed to get to a gas station when I get back. Stupid nigger.

Why the heck would screw into that when you could just crocodile clip onto the exposed part?

ahh yes thanks
the infograph is great
many people have these or similiar ones over here but not in this kind of setup
really cool

You can get a free home if you learn how to replace doorknobs

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 588.26K)

You can send death threats to politicians as long as its in morse code

Attached: file.png (460x1808, 1.48M)