Zelensky ready to destroy Kiev

The perks of having a Jewish infiltrator running your country.

t.me/BellumActaNews/73631

We should all join secret service just in case we ever need to take out one of our Jewish leaders in the West before they collapse our country on purpose

t.me/BellumActaNews/73631

Attached: 6D9C90F4-4445-4386-A728-07A0E718ADC0.jpg (1006x950, 424.2K)

Women were allowed to flee and they are already starting relationships with men from other countries. The ones who will die are mostly men.

You should surrender your ass to Russian so it doesn't get destroyed lol.

nukes when?

but I thought jews were honorless and cowardice, who preferred subversion rather than real fighting.
This speaks highly of jews, which cannot be, it just goes to show zelenskyy is more than the average jew or not a jew at all

>starting relationships
You mean starting onlyfans and whoring?

Never, sadly. Not sure if they're even real at this point.

>just surrender and give us your cities intact
nah, if they know they're gonna lose why would they leave their cities for russkies? scorch earth that shit

Like at what point do you realize your leader could have ended this shit by agreeing to their terms? Why is he prolonging the war and why haven't Ukranian Nationalist tied him up and surrender under favorable conditions (We give you the Jew and you let us keep our positions). Award all the men that fought and strip citizenship from all the men who ran away (other Jews). If you must let them back do so with no voting rights and higher taxes

>but I thought jews were honorless and cowardice, who preferred subversion rather than real fighting.
Are you implying that Zelensky is on the frontline holding a gun?? He's safely hiding from all the violence and will most definitely flee when shit truly hits the fan

russia soon wont care what state they will seize it in...... we are seeing this already shifting. if KIEV is a fucking lake by the time its done, so be it.

but when you are a kike, you will throw the host country you parasited on to the shit and just run

kek

Attached: 442E0038-4025-4CC2-B2E1-51B250851FC2.png (734x722, 708.02K)

I will defend Kiev to the last Goyim.

SNEED

Attached: 96C41B3B-7376-4ED6-B417-F1AEE5C09249.png (193x261, 81.14K)

He's not the one fighting, retard.

You got a point, heeb bro

>are you implying he's on the frontline
there's a line between honor/courage and stupidity
>he will flee
I hope he doesn't
but if he dies in kyiv, it'd be a bit heroic
I of course, do expect him to flee before he gets encircled

sacrificing every last ukrainian man. not that I care.

do you seriously expect any rational national leader to be actually fighting in the frontlines after the invention of the carbine?

the hero we need!

Attached: 84613AA2-46BC-4D6A-9B0D-1D04670B92FB.jpg (881x1024, 103.42K)

KEK they look like they are about to kiss

He might as well have said he's a WEF stooge and takes Schwab's crooked cock up his ass on the regular.

You stupid motherfucking kike he is literally trying to force Ukrainians to sacrifice their own capital city for his own gain.

How fucking retarded are you or are you a kike!??? Seems like it

He's not a leader more like an installed puppet

“Doesn’t matter it’s only a goy city”

You disgusting kike. I am so proud of granddad for killing more than 300 Kikes in his day

Attached: F2A98E67-6D4B-43A7-AAD3-D59E75130828.jpg (1125x576, 360.15K)

Little fagoids here choking on Putin cock have no concept of honor or country.

Ukraine has every right to use scorched earth tactics on the Russians. Give them hell and make them fight a 20 year insurgency afterwards.

Attached: 1646273229622.png (616x1024, 1.45M)

yes, retarded shitlean

didn’t he win the democratic election, though?

>Little fagoids here choking on Putin cock have no concept of honor or country.
>Ukraine has every right to use scorched earth tactics on the Russians. Give them hell and make them fight a 20 year insurgency afterwards.

Attached: 1647109439319.webm (480x320, 2.08M)

>just give up bro

Attached: 800px-P%C3%A9tain_-_Portrait_photographique_1941.jpg (800x1228, 240.34K)

we should bring back roman citizenship style

United States may legitimely invade us now. Please do it.

Of course the kike is claiming the work of the goys he sacrificed like cattle

He got over 70% of the vote. Something little Russian cockholsters could only dream about after they rig the polls.

Attached: 1646650109414.gif (303x335, 3.66M)

>DIE FOR ME, GOYIM

Trump won

of course it's a kike
shalom
bad goy stop thinking

Attached: C8A3C962-A592-467E-A68E-A0BCDDFD00B1.gif (362x362, 2.3M)

The moment Russia moves in to take, Kiev Zelensky will magically reappear in Tel Aviv courtesy of a NATO flight.

You don’t seem to realize that “scorched earth” which you can’t even pronounce means Ukrainians lose their country for a Jewish leader who hijacked it through a rigged election sponsored by Jew Kolomoisky.

The only ones paying the price are Ukrainians and moreover the EU who’ll have to deal with 20 million + refugees soon.

You stupid goddamned kike Zoomer piece of shit I will personally shove you in an oven when I see yoy

When Ukrainians realize that this guy will sacrifice every one of THEM merely to save HIMSELF, this all ends.

Attached: 1641579731159.jpg (306x306, 12.16K)

>Something little Russian cockholsters could only dream about after they rig the polls.
they don't even try to hide it though, Putin was getting like 90%+ of the votes.

Attached: whatever-shrug.gif (470x350, 3.76M)

>Throw the goyim at the meatgrinder
>Laugh like a maniac when some retard calls you a hero.

Its fuckin easy to have that bravado when you arent even in danger.

Hello Satan

what the fuck is that retarded watered down "X" roman salute

(Its real if I keep repeating it!)

Attached: 1610296674481.jpg (1297x642, 45.55K)

Exactly we know Putin has rigged numbers.

All nations have fought to the bitter end, what makes this one "wrong"
Ukraine has to lose well, it's called myth-building
you krauts should be familiar with this concept, I guess you must be some sort of swiss mountain jew

He got 13.5 million votes out of a 44 million population most of whom hate him. The election was rigged and paid for by fellow Jew Igor Kolomoisky

Attached: 755ED661-FA82-4516-995D-BAEE173AC5BB.jpg (1125x1406, 550.04K)

well now we know he's not in Kyiv right now.

fake president from a show where he acted like a president. Ukraine is fake.

Part of the depopulation plan. Ukraine = death cult. I just feel bad for the incels and such who had no stake in any of this shit and are still forced to die.

People loved him and now they love him more than ever. The only thing Putin did by invading was convince most of the remaining 25% that didn't support him that he was the correct choice.

Little bitch before him ran out of the country with his tail between his legs.

>a literal jewish comedian has more balls than Any Forums
I'm still amazed

Putin will probably do everything he can to win this war. Outsiders don't realize how important this is for kremlin to beat Ukraine. For 8 years the core of TV propaganda was pointing out how awful Ukraine is, how incompetent their politicians are, how poor (even poorer than us) their civilians are, how weak their army is. The whole idea was to show how bad regime change is and how important our "stability" is in comparison. I can't see him saying that SPECIAL OPERATION has failed. I really think he would rather use nukes than lose it. And Zelensky is probably aware of that. Not sure what he is trying to achieve in this war. I guess he thinks Putin won't cross the line, but does it really worth risking it?

democracy is meaningless, but the people do like him
I fail to understand the austrianfag's take, would it be ok for a sitting president to fight to the bitter end if he was an ethnic ukranian? is this specifically because he's a jew? or is it some natural gas loving kike

Total lie. What flag is that even, you are a third world nigger from Chile or whatever don’t lecture 1st world Aryans in politics you colonized piece of shit.

He's surrounded himself with civilians as a human shield, he couldn't be more devoid of honor

Attached: JZ1QMxl.jpg (780x585, 175.19K)

they didn't love him his polls were bad last year. And kiev media kikes feed the population propaganda. It sounds like USA.

let us pray the Russian soldiers desert rather than follow the orders of a madman like Putin and slaughter their brethren

Attached: 1645980392914.png (701x521, 803.73K)

Nope. He is hated. Talk to normal Ukrainians. The men are forced to fight because of general draft. Refusal = execution.

onions rage over a flag, you are absolutely idiotic
he's sitting in the captain's deck, like any other world leader in times of war
may I remind you that mr funny mustache guy Adolf died in a bunker in berlin?

he wants white people to kill themselves.

Hey guys, let's all die for this Jewish comedian who had his political opposition arrested after stealing the election, all because we're stubborn and stupid. Sounds like fun!

Get gassed kike faggot

Putin is right Ukrainians are brainwashed.

Yes if he were ethnic Ukrainian and had the people behind him I’d be ok with it

Now go play with your circumcized microdick shlomo

He also arrested his political opposition and this is who the United States is backing because he allegedly represents 'democracy' or some bullshit like that.

Attached: Being That Stupid.jpg (500x378, 24.53K)

if you want to false flag you have to learn how to tune it down a bit, Poe's law can only take you so far. otherwise doing great

Attached: 3874B609-6C56-4577-B6E0-93B129EE789E.jpg (1024x668, 133.58K)

Putin looks like such a warped damaged troll of a human being, like a gollum figure, next to a young handsome smiling intelligent figure like Zelensky, it must really burn Putin and make him seethe with manlet rage and jealousy

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-01 at 00-16-25 pol - What are the odds that Putin is doing all of this - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (1471x1268, 1.68M)

How are you any different from a 16yo white girl seething over a white man being in charge rather than a nigger
Krauts are absolutely disgusting and fail to have any pattern recognition, kill yourself you brainlet

Attached: 1544454526839.jpg (720x534, 28.05K)

I find a certain honesty in that itself, moreso than our faggots rigging voting. Maybe that's just because I don't have to listen to ruskie glowniggers gaslight like ours tho desu.

Attached: e2a.jpg (720x405, 17.42K)

>Putin will probably do everything he can to win this war

THIS

also people don't understand that russians see this war as righteous and ready for sacrifices

russians could easlly turn ukrainians cities into ashes but there are some constrains, mainly, russian-speaking population living there

he's a bit short of 6' other than that he's just an average looking guy, do you need a pretty model in office for you to like them you little faggot?

see

>ugh he's like so looooooooonely and stuff
is that really the kind of shill post you're going with

Attached: AD3E68CD-44DD-4847-85CF-16F199EC6C3C.png (786x462, 284.1K)