This man is (probably) the antichrist

You have all been fooled. The vaccine is not the Mark of the Beast. The Mark of the Beast can only be given on the forehead or the wrist, and it must bear his name.

Revelation 13:16
"16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:"

The vaccines WILL start to kill people. They will activate the 5G satellites using Elon Musk's Starlink, and the graphene oxide will shake the heavy metals, causing the vaccinated to become violently ill. A great man will arise, who will create a cure for the effects of the vaccine, and he will rule for 3 1/2 years as described in Daniel 12:7. Who better to be this hero than the charming, handsome, youthful, intelligent, and mighty Elon Musk? The anti-establishment tech billionaire, who exists in the highest circles, yet opposes their plans? He who creates the finest cars, the greatest rockets, saves the miners, provides the whole planet with cheap internet, and cures diseases with brain implants? Elon (Hebrew: עֶלְיוֹן ʿElyōn "God most high") Musk.

The CURE will be the Mark of the Beast. If you refuse the Mark, you will be put to death. This will be justified by using the excuse that the "spike proteins" can spread the infection.

The Mark will be the ultimate test to see whether you are a simple beast, worthy of damnation, or a child of God. If, by your pride, fear, and stubbornness, you STILL take the Mark, even knowing you have been poisoned, you do not deserve to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. There will be no doubt of what you are doing when it comes. If you take it, you are guilty. Screencap this

Attached: gettyimages-1229892983-square.jpg (1200x1200, 158.89K)

Nah, its gonna be his kid

I've taking the vaccine since the age of 3. It's all the same.

Jesus is the Antichrist

>everyone will love him : Jesus world superstar checked
>he'll do miracles:
Here, drink my blood, eat my flesh. Enjoy pedophilic demonic rituals.

Him? I am disappoint.

you're still going on about vaccine shit? only retards still believe it's going to cause some mass death

there’s only one man alive who is cool enough to be the antichrist

Attached: 510A87CB-C1D1-4B50-9FEC-EA4DF5522623.jpg (630x1200, 64.46K)

ya like those dumb faggots who keep going on and on about asbestos. I just inhaled a handful of it last month and I feel fine.

>I'm so sick of seeing this slanty gook-eyed white nigger everywhere. You're a frontman and anyone with 1/2 a brain knows you are, you make cars for douchebags, your new factory is fucking ugly and ruins the once-calm rolling hills outside of Austin thanks a lot fuckface, you date equally niggery women and I actually hope you read this and kill yourself.

Fucking carpetbagger.

Attached: a6665c9295a601db71e81ba3d77276d39c9afd417b03b8d32ce64469800b8ff4.jpg (700x381, 83.26K)

So if everyone is put to death because they refuse to take it, who will be left to be raptured? Likewise how will there be saved people after the mark of the beast when you've said that ipso their either dead or don't "deserve" Heaven.
I think you're theology is really off the mark if you think that anyone can merit salvation through their deeds, inclduing refusal to take the mark.

Read the KJV Bible. It is all explained.

Attached: Christ's Truth.png (1884x2124, 861.44K)

Checked, also this does make sense, what you are saying does make elon a potential antichrist candidate.

Pic untelated

Attached: 1645987740508.jpg (811x907, 376.6K)

Probably

You are full of shit

>King James Bible only
Why are you like this?

>Elon Musk
>charming
>handsome
>youthful
>intelligent
>mighty
Pick none stupid ass

Because the kikes changed the words of the scriptures in the later versions. Is this your first day here?

Elon isn’t youthful.

As much as I like conspiracy theories you lost me at 5G satellites, the use of 5G is strongly dependent on distance. Due to its wavelength it is more efficient at transmission at shorter ranges like in dense cities, a 5g satellite would do literally nothing.

What if you are the antichrist, do you have the ability to repent and as a final good deed kys and leave your bodie for the animals to feast off of?

meds