Leichenstein Hate Thread

How has this place managed to stay independent? I fucking hate it. And what the fuck happens here that I can hate?

Attached: 2x3-liechtenstein-flag-image__34734.1582737505.jpg (1280x1280, 124.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4W6fYAKdQI&ab_channel=ElifelethDuarteRojas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If this post wasn’t made by a forty year old Italian manchild that wears a bag and still lives with his mom and drives a scooter instead of a car I would have considered to take this post serious.

This is now a Netherlands hate thread.

This is now a love hate thread.

I did some deep research (read wiki for a minute) and it seems seems like this country is de facto just an extension of Switzerland.
An autonomous region but with some extra formality.

Psych I hate my country

>This is now a Netherlands hate thread.
Liechtenstein off the hook again!

Attached: 1576867074118s.jpg (231x218, 6.04K)

Vaduz basically makes a little bit of wine, and there's like 2-4 Chinese tier tourist shops and about 30 companies throughout the entire country.

They use the Swiss flag, and the castle is occupied. The Liechtenstein cultural center sells more stuff, and people but stamps from their post office.

It's cozy, but a pain in the ass to get to.

They use the Swiss Franc*
Not "Swiss flag"

Why do you dislike it? Especially a italian should not hate on it. Make you country better then you may be allowed to shit on liechtenstein

Liechtenstein* is just a small meme country governed by not-meme and pretty smart classical liberals. They are actually better than any other country by their living standards.
They can do anything that you can't, cry about it.

>How has this place managed to stay independent?
We guaranteed them in WW2 with their consent. Against the entire Axis, yes.

Why shouldn't small places remain independent? Always the damn wannabe map painters who can't even run their places well.

Attached: c9320181844adf6ce9f41d35915da115d7823b5097181e3a5ae27824e2e2627e.jpg (3507x2480, 386.2K)

How fucking color blind are you two?
This is now a Leichenstein, Netherlands and Austria hate thread.

Pastanigger or potatonigger - by now its all sandniggers anyways, no difference

Liechtenstein has always been Israeli clay.

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=f4W6fYAKdQI&ab_channel=ElifelethDuarteRojas

Wouldn't it be crazy if all major decisions made on this planet were actually taking place in Leichtenstein Castle?
The Dutch are just autistic, they can't help it.

Attached: Maria_Enzersdorf_-_Burg_Liechtenstein_(1).jpg (1280x854, 323.17K)

Hunting, mind i say a pretty proper one

What's the smallest nuke you could drop on this "country" ?

Potato nuke

Okay Gino

Kek

Lichtenstein's flag went to the moon on Apollo 11, maybe they'll claim the moon instead.

Attached: fbd77b0399871d418d00653a13d736877817877d77eea564f60b6f3d83b841cd.jpg (1080x1350, 1.02M)

It's a glorious absolute monarchy. Rather than turn his subjects into slaves like the oligarchs of the West, the glorious Prince of Lichtenstein has made them all rich beyond your imagination. Well legally it's a "constitutional monarchy" but needless to say, their constitution & laws do not apply to the monarch, only to parliament, meaning he is still absolute in all decisions - In fact he can suspend or abolish the constitution whenever he wishes to. The only laws he must abide by are those of God almighty, king of kings, the greatest of all sovereigns and the sovereign of all, for the Prince rules by divine right as a vicar of God on Earth. Dues vult, may the Prince of Lichtenstein remain steadfast in his anti-globohomo stances, refusing all their gay plans for his country and keep making sweet sweet money by exploiting the greed of these foolish (((merchants))).

This Irish faggot is just envious that Lichtenstein, small as it is, can keep it's independence and remain unvaxed and unlockdowned while his own Ireland was enslaved by the British for hundreds of years, forgot it's national language and abandoned it for (((English))) and of course, North Ireland is still in the hands of the vile (((House of Windsor))) and their Jew loving-Satanist whore of a "Queen" Elizabeth II - May God almighty curse that whore and send her to hell, where she clearly belong. May he curse her house and descendants, and the descendants of her relatives and of the whole (((House of Windsor))) and all those who collaborate with the Rothschilds and their master, Satan. Not to mention his shithole is vaxed and locked down, only reason they stopped Covid Hoaxing them for now, is that Putin, may God bless his soul, has invaded Ukraine, forcing the globohomos to focus on him, may Putin be victorious and liberate the Ukraine from the American puppet oligarchy which has entrenched itself. May Putin cut all tendrils of the Western devils cleansing them of all lands under him.

this, he could throw GMO-potatoes at them, glyphosate is probably nearly as damaging as a small nuke

Dirty Jews stealing again. Liechtenstein has always been a protectorate of Greater Palestein.