American volunteers in Ukraine

Say something nice

Attached: 0DAA6D20-D820-493D-AE8C-03DB062BE608.jpg (827x970, 139.21K)

What a bunch of fags

The only good American is a dead one.

Stop leaving your vibrators on the battlefield

Attached: dildo.jpg (487x424, 54.62K)

All mercenaries are murderers and will be executed on capture or disappeared into Siberian torture camps forever and the USA government wont do shit.

Nazi

the will all make their last mistake, if they haven't already

This is the best advertisement to learn Russian and join the Russian Army. I would specifically aim for all faggot R*dditors.

Can anyone else agree that this is probably one of the worse things you could do?
Just why?

Would loot that gear. They have no idea what they have gotten themselves into. Russians won't even take them as POW, just shoot on sight should they ever get captured.

I don't have any of that combat gear, I only have this fit. Pls no bully.

Attached: pls no.jpg (611x611, 27.04K)

Not just any American, PMC getting paid 60k a month. If Ukrainians are fucking up the Russians with soviet gear these guys are going to slaughter the Russians.

What are they scared of? Must be antifa

so they just took those guns on lufthansa eh? EH? EH? and the night vision? eh eh?

glownigger cia spooks volunteers my ass

you are a glownigger

Can't wait to see images of them fags being dead

globohomo rangers

Those are Ukrainian soldiers, /k/ figured that out. The guy with the FOG patch has an instagram and sells gear

>Dilate, die early

You can bring your own weapons? Does their government help you get it through the different borders? I don't get it.

Attached: outlaw-rig.jpg (1080x939, 104.55K)

The Russians are fed propaganda 24/7 about how the American empire is forming a satanic world order that wants to destroy Christian Russia and these bozo’s thought it would be a good idea to wear some edgy satanic patches.

They better pray that the Russians shoot them in the head before the Chechens behead them.

Attached: F0159ACC-2BF6-4867-81AE-5A367FDA851E.png (497x582, 137.81K)

There are still mercenary criminal traitors alive after the hotel got love-tapped?

Send coords to FSB, pls.

Lots of Any Forumsacks fetishize military in the off season but don't do much when a real war happens.

Just made another wave of hate.

Shit savage bolt gun with vertical split rings, 300$ mdt chassis, scope that’s missing its windage turret
, 20$ Harris knockoff bipod

>when airsoft goes too far

To be fair, they're right

Attached: 1647025296709.jpg (1024x570, 66.82K)

Very cool CIA operatives. Totally normal to get all that equipment over there as just simple, regular American volunteers

You’re a fucking loser dumbass stuck in a smart country.

Lots of Any Forums aren't legal active-duty and deployed military.

Cowards. Their own country is being invaded, white genocide is encouraged by the government. Instead of defending the homeland, the cowardly attack an enemy they perceive as weaker than the enemies at home.

In the context of why would an american go over there, well, some people genuinely have nothing to live for besides fighting in warfare. It's what they were born to do, it's what they enjoy. They train a ton, thousands upon thousands just in ammunition yearly

omg did he get those gloves from DUNC?

I doubt it. They'd have to be there in some official capacity to have that equipment. No way any US civilian can transport that gear out of country.

Blackbeard will rise from Teachs Hole and drag this nigger lovers back to the abyss

They are there to make instagram pictures and give ukraine moral boost that elite mutt larpers fighting on their side.

They'll make pretty corpses

>You can bring your own weapons? Does their government help you get it through the different borders? I don't get it.

Attached: FFDA88A6-897A-45B1-8A5C-A67E69976ED8.jpg (1125x1195, 709.66K)

digits and all 3 of them will die...

based fupa-pu

Attached: 1645219662838.gif (350x576, 80.84K)

its something like ookrahyeena, Americanshit

>early 2000s music blaring in the background, followed by transition into “who let the dogs out”

Boy I’m so glad feminized men are in charge of our lives. Poo poo pee pee

I also started paying more attention to the actual hardware.

These are either airsoft larpers or actual retards.

That's, what, a 40-50rd mag? Gun isn't even select fire, that's only got semi and safety.

Flip down binoculars from walmart.

stacked sights on middle and right, actually useless deadweight that's only going to encumber them. These guys aren't going to be clearing houses, they're gona get botched 30mm HE lobotomies...

Attached: joggers.jpg (1227x226, 58.37K)