Why would any westerner support Russia or Putin or even try to be neutral about it...

Why would any westerner support Russia or Putin or even try to be neutral about it? Russia and it's allies want nothing good for the west so supporting them would be self destructive and against all your own interests. Do some people just want to see the world burn despite themselves being fucked in the process too or are they all paid kremlin bots? Welcoming your enemy who wishes you to die in your home is a sure way to get killed.

Attached: istockphoto-1253545390-612x612.jpg (612x378, 40.07K)

nato started it

Probably, some people cant' see past their fucking nose.
It

Because fuck every government involved.

I don't want anything good for the West

Russia isnt my enemy, my american controlled government is.

Nato started it.
Putin never wanted to make my kids become trans.
Putin never implement passes and mandates to implement the tools of tyranny.

Even if this was true, so what? Nato has a pro western agenda, so as a westerner I only benefit from what they do.

Russia isn't your enemy despite them wanting to eradicate you and take your land given the
So you want to welcome them in because they'll free Europe from leftist shit but then you'll be surprised when you're suddenly a part of the shithole known as Russia?

*given the chance

fpbp

I would join Russia if they came here to eradicate the current system.

They quite literally raped the entire eastern part of Germany.
>please Putin let me suck your dick
Germans once were a proud people, once

And how has Germany fared under NATO? Has there been less rape?

We fought against the russians and the americans. Infact we fought against you too.

Fuck off you skinny femboy

Attached: 1646778287481.png (1060x700, 468.23K)

i'm too far so i don't care, Putin can't reach my banan, if things get too bad we just have to rearm the germans and that should take care of things

Attached: putin-monke.jpg (946x1024, 136.77K)

>The (((west)))
Thats why. Fix the west first and then we can talk. America cant even stop a wetback invasion and Euros cant stop migrants.
Plenty to fix here. Probably would get more support as well

Attached: 1647110570884.png (734x722, 708.02K)

what a bitch

Listen you butthurt belt cuck, no Russian ever turned Britain into a Paki shithole. Western liberalism did that.

If Russia pisses my enemies off then I like them.

Foreign rule literally can't be worse than being ruled by ZOG. I unironically believe my country would be better off as a russian vassal state, or even militarily conquered by China, or whoever. It cannot be worse than it currently is. Nothing can be worse than what is happening here now, where we will cease to exist within the next 100 years if the status quo persists

Jesus why are Fins so butthurt?