Putin is fighting for white civilization

It's true!

Attached: Putin is fighting for white civilization.png (1280x1001, 1.14M)

>azerbaijan
wtf why? they are mini turkey and fought against russia backed armenoids

Let’s see Pål Allön’s demographics ;)

They're desperate and are scraping every corner of the planet to form a list of allies that looks sizable

90% of the worlds population hasn’t done shit to Russia. Even the sandnigger kings haven’t done shit

Is your vagina that smelly and your labia that dark and oversized? Am I arguing like a women?

>Amerimutts
>white
>civilization
You will never be white no matter how many times you switch your IP

Attached: 1643254743193.png (578x632, 325.7K)

I was always on syrians, houthis, ethiopians side. Ironically, all the countries I hate are white (except USA and Turkey), all the liberal shitholes in western europe

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-10-20-15-08-350_com.instagram.android.jpg (1080x2340, 516.01K)

They are not fighting for "White civilization", they are fighting for traditional values, it's up for other countries to join them or not

Why do you think we support Russia because of muh ' white civilization ' ?
We don't.

Hope you like cold becouse your countries greatest poem damns you to it, race traitor.

Attached: Screenshot_20220312-193230_Samsung Internet.jpg (2400x1080, 1.78M)

How is making your country more Asian and muslim traditional?

Yeah duginist ecofaschist cucks.

He's a terrone, they usually look like pic rel

Attached: 131530161-1df82776-9976-4400-8662-5881654e7449.jpg (683x724, 44.91K)

Inviting them to conference? Is that what you mean or migration?
Say one more thing about Dugin and I'll bash your head in, m8

Whatever, Eastern Europe never was a white civilization and western already stopped to be

Kike detected

Oy vey nigger, I'm actually even worse, I'm Russian

So you dont find afrobugs, asianlizards,muslims and bolshevik kikes repulsive.freeze in hell race traitor then.

I don't think about them much so they don't bother me at all, if you are asking if I'd love to live among them - no, I want to live among my own people and I actually do. But if niggers and muzies want to cooperate with us living in their own country I have no issue with that, in fact it will even be better, because they will be less likely to come here.

I see them as something that needs to be destroyed. Embrace global warming, embrace rope day burn niggers burn

Not the chinese lizards though they are fine. Youst niggers, mussiez and bolsheviks.

That’s what Ukraine’s demographics will look like under Western liberalism

HWABAG

That's pretty sad if you chose hating something as your main ideology instead of loving your own people. I don't care for niggers and others as long as they are not here, and realistically the best way to keep them out is not destabilizing their homelands and helping them develop.

He’s not fighting for white peoples, he’s fighting for Russian civilization and identity. Why would he care about some randos in the rest of Europe and America? He’s in it for Russians, and no one else.

It is based.

Chinks are behind some of this war propaganda on here. They want their hands clean from covid.