Americans have become brainwashed with Russophobia

This dude legit just went on Omegle and said hi "I'm Russian" and look at what happened!
youtu.be/3WrPaVx0QZU
How have Americans become so brainwashed with racist hatred, despite all the BLM stuff last year?

Attached: Screenshot_20220311_172803_com.google.android.youtube.jpg (2312x1080, 658.64K)

I WANNA BE AN AMERICAN IDIOT

DO YOU KNOW YOUR ENEMY

>Oceania was at war with Eastasia. Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia.
the nigger cattle masses have been primed for their new target for the daily 2 minutes of hate

Attached: tfw_mfw_.jpg (1170x1078, 188.25K)

Humanity is brainwashed and conditioned and has been for eons what are you on about?

I support relentless and endless Russia bashing until the people do something about their regime.

>have been primed for their new target
Putin = Covid
Russians = Anti-vaxxers/maskers

Attached: 1646417525389.png (679x476, 451.5K)

>until the people do something about their regime
kek you have a woman ruining your country faggot you are already dead retard

Attached: nato.jpg (960x960, 74.12K)

>I support relentless and endless Russia bashing until the people do something about their regime.

Commit suicide ice gook

do russians ever get tired of playing the victim?

a "phobia" is supposed to be irrational
fear of russians is not irrational

>have a woman ruining your country
funny that auto corrected running to ruining, kek

Attached: BLACKED_House.jpg (1024x1044, 483.79K)

I've been hating Russians ever before the Ukrainian invasion... ever played a game called CSGO perhaps, then you might understand.

She isn't a violent dictator, you moron.
>ice gook
I'm not Russian.

"ANYONE WHO THREATEN THE JEWS, ELITES AND MCDONALD'S"

Attached: 1646926931342.jpg (723x1024, 138.21K)

>I'm not Russian.

Cope finns are Mongolian ice gooks

That has not been the definition of phobia for 100 years when it comes to ethnic-phobias or homophobia

>Overthrow your government because it doesn't do what Globhomo likes

Neck Yourself. Geopolics is now twitter. Cancel culture now extends to entire coutries

Attached: 1647100284380.png (441x479, 207.11K)

Cope we are super white and Russians look Asian.

>She isn't a violent dictator
you are a weak retard, no wonder you snowniggers get a """"""woman leader"""""""" you inbred mongol finnfaggot

Attached: mfw.gif (480x270, 3.8M)

Blm and antiffa were just a shit test for normies. It was a way to virtue signal, "I'm good, I hate Trump and his white trash supporters like you do." It was never actually about racism. As per usuall the normie moral mob is actually a group of people who are often amoral. They have no real values. They just repeat whatever slogan is currently being parroted throughout the MSM. If Obama told them to murder your whole family, many of them would.

Normal Finns are not globohomo. Neither are normal Balts or normal Poles. We don't want to be part of Mongolian Mordor.

>we are super white
like retarded albino niggers

Attached: 10outof10infinland.jpg (962x669, 203.2K)

>Putin says the west hates us and wants us dead
>Go to omegle
>Fuck you, die Russian!
>Wow, I guess Putin was right
Are you actually retarded?

And why do you think we have her as the PM, Chinknada?

The last guy is insanely based tho

Attached: Screenshot_20220312_132258_com.google.android.youtube.jpg (2312x1080, 622.01K)

Attached: sayhisname.webm (480x320, 2.08M)

Doesn't matter either way. We will squeeze their economy so hard they are going to tighten their belts and it's going to feel no matter how big of vatnik they are. At some point common sense should be ringing a bell.

>Cope we are super white and Russians look Asian.

>Finns
>white

Delusional

I fucking hate hollywood so much

Forget that, even worse, rhe people have become victims themselves and the kind that activly akds cabal and traitors who are literaly destryoing everything here and in the world.

Today their reach is limited in the world, so most of the Severe Damage is done here, to these very people mostly and then the rest.
One look here eith eyes of clarity and logical deduction, it's all Crystal Clear.

>americans
>white

this

Why would you care what that kike says memeflag?

Yeah, it's insane

But right you squeeze only fuel prices in the West itself. Great plan, muh stronk sanctions worthy of /b level.

>>americans
>>white

The average mutt is whiter than you ice gook

>this

Redditfag detected

Everything is going to be blamed on the west, and unless we actually starve (which we won't) all you are doing is making anti-west feeling stronger.
Unless you suddenly start the exact same fucking sanctions and rhetoric against the USA, all you are doing is a rift between Russia and the west.
And I bet that it's the exact thing that you want.