All of Ukraine is going to be destroyed because this retarded psychopath doesnt want to accept Putin's generous peace...

All of Ukraine is going to be destroyed because this retarded psychopath doesnt want to accept Putin's generous peace offer.

Instead he continues to chimp out and wov to fight to the last goy. What the fuck is wrong with him? Just recognize Crimea and Donbass as Russian and the war will be over.

Attached: zelensky.jpg (193x261, 7.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5n8sVtgMnXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You mad as fuck lol

>Putin's generous peace offer.
10/10

no no no, arrogance is much more important

He's just a puppet. He doesn't actually decide anything.

That's what you get for electing a corrupt kike puppet actor to lead your country who's only interests are funneling the countries wealth off into his off shore corporations and maintaining his grip on power.

Enjoy the circus you crazy European clowns.

yeah imagine defending your country and not surrendering because the odds are against you

youtu.be/5n8sVtgMnXY

where is the troons now? Azovs major supply stockpile in Mariupol just got droned. No more ammo, no more javelins, NLAWs, stingers etc.

Because he's a celebrity comedian who's more concerned about staying in the spotlight than anything else. He'll keep throwing his people under russian tank treads in exchange for good boy points from UN/NATO/EU

Attached: 1645937717797.jpg (600x600, 28.25K)

The clown of kiev wants as many goyim to die as possible

Attached: 1646874376964.png (1198x674, 496.32K)

He doesn’t care. He isn’t in Ukraine, he is in Poland snorting coke all day.

Shows how much you value independence of your country.

"WE WILL WIN THE WA-ACKKKK!"

Attached: ACK.jpg (768x719, 155.23K)

Checked for truth.

Attached: zelensky jewish.jpg (845x814, 180.83K)

for all the accusations of narcissism that are being thrown in the direction of putin, it's funny that people are willing to overlook the fact that this guy's wartime presidency is nothing other than a narcissistic ego performance.

He wants to ruin Ukraine, duh.

>independence
>become an american puppet state
choose 1 and only 1

This is absolutely true. And almost no one agrees with it because of the fucking massive propaganda campaign and the “pootin bombed da churrdren!” Bullshit.

fun part is, they are not even his people
installed puppet does what is told to him by his superiors in the us

NRKGK

yeah i lost it at that part too XD

What happened to the talks between delegates of borh countries and the chinese president?

Attached: 20211121_154644.jpg (4000x2250, 1.37M)

CHECKED

>Shows how much you value independence of your country.
I sincerely hope you're not implying that Ukraine is independent.

I fully appreciate how historically shafted Poland has been and how that might cloud your judgement, but you cannot possibly look at the state of Ukraine, at the 2014 elections and the involvement of the US in the country and say "it's independent".

It's a country torn between Oligarch and US rule where the people come last.

Attached: Biden.jpg (1200x799, 114.17K)

Quints of truth

I believe Jewlenski said get fucked. I know he did on the other peace talks, I’m not positive about that one

He is based.

Attached: no_peace_in_our_times.png (1000x1000, 1.07M)

>i will fight to last ukrainian
>no, i won't give up

Attached: 16470110604340.jpg (1950x1300, 174.51K)

Attached: 16457318964881.jpg (1024x814, 370.02K)

He knows that nukes are fake so there is nothing to lose as long as it's the goyim who actually die

What religion is he?

Oh yeah. Nato is so fucking intrusive in my life. I want to hate niggers and NATO soldiers just fucking roundhouse kick into my house.
I would rather not be allowed to tell my country's name out loud unless I want ruskie political police to send me to sybir or to spike my coffee with uranium.
So fucking based you subhuman russian shill. Kill yourself for your bugmen overlord.

We know NATO isn't joining. We know it's an absurdity that they can beat Russia (not even united Axis Europe could beat Russia in WW2 lmao). so what's the point?

Even Israel wants it to end, Kolonmoisty is a rogue kike is probably going to be arrested soon.

Attached: Zelensky says he is ready to negotiate with Russia.png (1082x1194, 621.49K)

>Peace offer
>Russia gets half of Ukraine
Imagine being a cuck that lets others steal their land and call it peaceful

he smells a bargain if he holds out

Attached: 1608207636905.jpg (191x470, 11.25K)

What a shitpost

Ukraine is russian land though

You mean Russia will be destroyed because Putin didn't fuck off when he had the chance?
Look at how Ukraine utterly wrecked Russia with its own equipment. Imagine what they can do with loads of western armament.

witnessed

Attached: E10ADDBD-EB4C-4E97-84E4-4C24C6CF38CF.png (488x491, 115.47K)

Why would he be talking about NATO when Ukraine isn't a part of NATO?

it is generous, dipshit

No cuckold who comes from oversized penal colony will talk about me about what independence is. Go pray to queen of Britain or some other shit.
Having to deal with major world powers is not a loss of independence. Having right to call my land with name of my ancestors is.

>>Russia gets half of Ukraine
I assume what's happening is they're threatening to take half by force if he doesn't accept them taking Crimea, the Donbass, and staying out of NATO.

Wiccan. Obv.

shut up ahmed, go prep the bull

How would you feel about the US interfering in your elections and using your corporations to fleece your country of it's wealth?

FAG DETECTED

The quads speak truth

In the 1910s maybe
The Russian Empire hasn't existed in a century and the Soviet Union collapse was 30 years ago

>Look at how Ukraine utterly wrecked Russia with its own equipment
living in another universe

If only we could get a sit down with Zelensky and Jussie.

Because apparently defensive pacts and/or being a part of union suddenly turns you into a puppet.

Is he even in ukraine? Theoretically he could be in the western half of the country, but really there's no reason for him to be in the country at all.

Thought it would be over by then cause the chinese president was there. Russia and Ukraine depend on China for the export of about anything both countries need. I am getting annoyed by Puta's retarded attitude. Next Ukraine will be attacked and then Russia will be crushed. You can see how strong the Ukrainian is now. The US army is much much stronger.

Attached: 20220218_213714.jpg (4000x2250, 3.63M)

>fag detected
Yes. Yes indeed.

Attached: B8E0027D-FF06-4042-A324-2C0316830A16.jpg (960x720, 249.97K)

>Lavrov claiming the Ukranian officials "always want to subsitute the real work of implementing agreements with inventing new formats."
Outlook Grim - Hope Russia keeps shelling them

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL CONQUER!

Attached: 1647067967428.jpg (1000x825, 84.44K)

He's a Khazarian Jew, what do you think? Same nigger tier of a person as the Rothschilds.

>That's what you get for electing a corrupt kike puppet actor to lead your country
I don't think Slovakian's vote in Ukrainian elections

That will only happen if they don't get Kiev and install a puppet
There's no way Ukraine would give up Crimea's EEZ

Attached: 1607020915298.png (868x958, 257.5K)

>looks like daron malakians accountant
>shrugged off fagner group and bitchyrovs bacha boys with their piss poor intel
>dabbed on rasha at their armata powered hypersonic apex
>does it in high heels driving Any Forums schizos utterly apeshit
absolute legend

Attached: 1647072480948.jpg (788x932, 230.16K)

>nationalism good!
>fighting for nation bad! surrender immediately!
retard

butthurt retard

you have no idea about situation here. He was ready to give up the first day. He already said that he may ancknowledge Crimea as part of Russia recently, but he stepped back after he saw the reaction of Ukrainians. It's not him, it's the people. We will never accept Russian terms it's literally impossible. We won't give up any centimeter of our land.
Our terms haven't changed since 2014:
>Crimea and Donbass are Ukrainian territories without any terms
>Russia should pay the reparations
>Putin is war criminal and should be executed
>Russia should be demilitarized and put under international control, like Germany after WW2

It's gonna be the war till the end. Either we win or Russia, nothing in between. Westerners and Russian don't still undertand this kek

Also, after more than two weeks of war there are still more people wanting to fight voluntarily than there's guns. So it's not Zelenskiy trying to send everyone on the frontline, it's the people themselves wanting to fight. Zelenskiy would gleadly give up if he can, but the moment he will say that Crime is Russian he will be hanged by nationalists

Attached: ZOG.jpg (1078x1337, 214.05K)

why would you surrender if you're winning?

Attached: 1646744870287.jpg (1200x1200, 127.71K)

Uh, hello? based deparment?

Attached: 1621363855625.gif (480x480, 1.88M)

>Just recognize Crimea and Donbass as Russian and the war will be over.
that's a shill.

>NOOOOOO YOU MUST SURRENDER
>THE RUSSIANS ARE TRYING TO SAVE YOU BY KILLING YOU AND DESTROYING YOUR COUNTRY
I just can't understand the Russian "logic"

>S*rb eternally sucking Russian cock
Nihil novi sub sole

Almost everybody. The Netherlands economy has been getting closer to Russia, for instance. We don't need this, neither do they.

Attached: 20211109_065748.jpg (4000x2250, 2.14M)

He thinks NATO will intervene in their favor if the Ukies just cry hard enough. He definitely wants a western-style degenerate hellhole.

Niggers come into your house and tell you to leave, SURRENDER! they say, and then you'll have peace!

Fuck you op

Good luck, memeflag

I see, so you are a russian shill.
Listen to me you mongolian horse cocksleeve. Nobody wants to deal with you. Nobody wants to cooperate with you without being on gunpoint. That's because your whole nation is filled with retarded rapehorde monkeys that live to fulfill the will of the new despot.
You are butthurt because you couldn't install Yanukovych that one time like you do with Lukaszenko in Belarus.
I hope Putler will send his shills to gulag for just how fucking stupid you are.

Being a Russian puppet state is worse in every way...

I think he wants beat russia with influence.

>Just recognize Crimea and Donbass as Russian and the war will be over.
LOL oh god damn you are a fool.

I hope someone shoots him in the face.

he is jewish

>we won’t give up our precious land
You broke ass people aren’t fucking doing anything productive with that land anyway except giving it to niggers!

Attached: 073FFCC4-BB9A-4388-8EAF-A68FA1644ADF.jpg (1170x697, 791.25K)

Bullies are in a rage today since their victim will not give up.

Die in a fucking fire all of you.

Attached: 1647023407067.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

Starting your life as an Ukrainian and becoming a Russian is a major upgrade.

>I see, so you are a russian shill.
I asked you a simple question mate, i'll ask it again.

>How would you feel about the US interfering in your elections and using your corporations to fleece your country of it's wealth?

Because that's exactly what happened in Ukraine in 2014.

I fully support independence, but Ukraine is not independent.

As opposed to fucking asian zimbabwe? This is what you're painting as an ideal outcome, you pozzed whore.

Attached: 1646980890412.png (3922x2107, 3.37M)

The ukrainian army and rebels will continue fighting.

Attached: 20210921_070852.jpg (4000x2250, 3.26M)

No he isnt

The donbass and crimea are mostly russian anyways

Literally a jew

It's either that or get executed at a show trial. I'd say that's generous.

zelensky is 100% kosher