Are British women really ugly?

Are British women really ugly?
I have never left Britain so I have nothing to compare it to.

Attached: 56146e3812b4fee94c3ce191b711a4f6_jpg_92.jpg (2448x3264, 2.02M)

They just seem a little big and slaggy

Oh sheeeee thiccccccccccc

WOULD. Never been to the UK but I figured its like everywhere else on the planet (except Africa and Aboriginal Australia): hot chicks mixed in with average mixed in with ugly mixed in with super ugly. Takes all kinds.

They are indeed but we have some of the ugliest people you’ve ever seen. Like every other one looks like something from Silent Hill. I’ve been to Sweden and was floored by how gorgeous everyone is in general. You don’t get the mutants you see in the U.K..

I'd pound that butter-huffer into next year

Attached: 1618793725547.jpg (829x1024, 71.31K)

I lived in Bury St Edmunds for 2 years. British women are objectively uglier imo, save for a few outliers. And wtf is up with their makeup? England has better women than Americas deep south though.

>Are British women really ugly?
Pic is technically not British but still readymade to my liking.

Also her foundation is thicker than normal so you will have to refer to those in back to work out her background (our culture corrupts even their women).

Attached: readymade.webm (836x350, 2.79M)

I used to have sex with a British twink in Manchester.
I've since married a woman but still do think of his boipuss from time to time.

Attached: B4015CC8-9DA5-4EC4-A5CA-E441D9EA67D1.jpg (640x750, 35.96K)

British people in general are pretty ugly.
I assume in part it's from having generations of the best men go into the neat grinder of wars, but more than that, I think subsisting for centuries on the
simple industrial foods designed originally for conquests (tinned food, white flourz white sugar) making it in to the normal everyday diet of the people. It's the same in the places Britain had colonies, where those deleterious foods were the most common.
I still find British women attractive, even if not fine specimens, purely because I'm one of the same stock and I have the hairline of Prince Harrry

>I have never left Britain

consider why your bong predecessors turned to the sea and were such skilled sailors and navigators

Attached: 1619572063572.png (708x600, 477.55K)

>oi guvna
>fancy a shag?

Yes the 99.99’th percentile in the UK are uglier than everywhere else

But the top 0.01 of British women are by far the most beautiful / attractive in the world due to the British accent + education.

Attached: AB1DF628-FDF3-40B4-9257-A453507076DD.jpg (1024x612, 77.6K)

Some are ok

Attached: uktrain1.jpg (1882x2321, 975.73K)

I saw two of the most beautiful women I've seen on Shetland working at Tesco.

You need tobadd more tits with nice meaty a little veiny nipples and Id fuck.

>Tesco
And they actually sold Spirits in that store (weird for me as a Norwegian).

Another weird thing. When at the pub they only sold cigarettes at some box automat (and not from the normal place). KEK

is that because you have to pick up your alcohol at a government run store so they can track your alcohol consumption and cut you off when you've had too much.

Our better ones tend to be outside of the cities but that location benefits from being unpopular to our new arrivals (for now) as they usually don't like the cold.

Spen is exactly like that

As a Yank who's been there a number of times, I gotta say there are a lot of fine looking Brit Gals !

check out that prostate tickler on her wrist

Built for BBC (buttered bread consumption)

We do have a spirit "monopoly" here. But I think it's great (good selection and service). I honestly want to keep it that way.

Attached: 2022-03-12_192751.jpg (1195x792, 290.76K)

>I’ve been to Sweden and was floored by how gorgeous everyone is in general.
Swedes are lucky in the regard, their women really are in a league of their own.

Ive been to
Italy,Spain,Morocco,France,Turkey,USA and Uk

if I rank the women

Spain
Turkey
UK
France
Morocco
Italy
USA

Spain was another level, nothing below an 8.
Turkey was great. UK has a lot of gross women mixed in but theres also lots of 10's, French women dress like men and many are too modern but they have a lot of pretty girls too. Moroccan women hit the wall early and islam hates pretty women so theyre held back. Italy was 80% dogs all hair chunky nerd glasses and scarves. Thr monica belluci types are like gold dust. American women were 90% gross pigs

western women are just getting fatter and fatter

Sign says "only card" (no cash)