Russian vermin claim to hate the West, but they sure love living in Europe, buying luxurious homes, villas, yachts etc...

Russian vermin claim to hate the West, but they sure love living in Europe, buying luxurious homes, villas, yachts etc. Piss off back to the hellhole where you came from

Attached: gdtrg34.png (1026x1360, 1.04M)

automated spambot thread
report as such

>the top 1% of the super wealthy oligarch thieves and their offsprings represent the opinion of the average russian
are you fucking retarded?

putinbot faggot niggers

Wouldn't mind seeing spoiled brats deported back to Russia. Why would anyone be against this?

Why do they always live in London? If I had that kind of money I'd want to get as far away from people as possible.

Are you fucking retarded? Do you think poor russians refrain from buying these things because they hate westerner stuff? Not because they are dirt poor?
Neck yourself at your earliest convenience.

You can call for her to be killed on Facebook and Instagram now and you won´t be banned for it since she is Russian.

>Why do they always live in London?
Its a tax haven.

>26

Attached: 970563184658.png (295x275, 100.34K)

Is it bad for England? Your prime minister was born in the US.

>buying luxurious homes, villas, yachts
implying this are exclusive to the west. its just pure ignorance

Would be real shame...

many such cases

if the west is so bad then how come all the wealthy eastern people send their children here?

really makes me think...

Attached: 1646955786325.gif (246x251, 2.67M)

Honestly the Russian elite are playing the biggest con ever. Russian people live in poverty and are taught to hate the west while the elite send their kids to live the good life in the west. Russian people are so easy to manipulate, no wonder they've always been used as slaves in history.

Attached: 00yacht--Scheherazade-2-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg (1800x1799, 419.44K)

They was sunctioned for nothing with no proves in breaking law. I only accept breaking illegal money transfer.

^You can tell this is a shill because of projection he's using.

>stepdaughter
Lavrovbros....

What part of my post is not true? That is literally what is happening. Putins kids are living in the Swiss Alps right now. The Russian elite just using Russia to siphon money out of it, they don't care about the people.

i am not pro-ukraine but death to all rich kids including russian ones
so yeah, fuck her

Did they even support russian policy? Otherwise russian citizens didn't report them for crime

obviously, just like Polish who shit on the west constantly but end up cleaning their toilets with passion.

The UK is indistinguishable from Russia. Biggest shithole in Western Europe

You first obvious non English speaker.