The White House isn’t wrong to tweet this, Any Forums

The faster you get your electric car.

The more money you get to save in your pocket instead of giving money to Vladimir Putin.

Don’t you want to be Patrotic, Any Forums?

Get a electric car today to support Ukraine and inflict the pain on Vladimir Putin and Vladimir Putin’s source of wealth?

Attached: 1647107858712.jpg (1407x828, 172.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

automated spambot thread
report OP as spambot

Until they have scaled solid state graphene batteries relying on the lithium and other rare earth atoms for the current tech utilized, they will remain inefficient and inferior

Diesel still the GOAT - that said, a modified version that uses Hydrogen generated from water using a electrolysis cell isn't unfathomable

Attached: 1617740488258.png (544x409, 523.49K)

Climate cultists want everyone to convert before there's anything in place to actually support what they want. If everyone in the US bought electric cars tomorrow there's no infrastructure in place to support them. Plus, how many of those chargers run on clean energy? More like if I get an electric car I wouldn't be able to drive it. This tweet seems to be fake but I'm sure it's what they believe.

>what about the battery manufacturing of China, in which politicians stand to profit?

This is all so tiresome bros.

amen

what's generating the electricity you put in the car

Attached: 1647108450167.gif (500x281, 2.52M)

Already got my Tesla years ago. Feels good not having to have panic attacks over gasoline prices.

Maybe my government should stop using Russia to force its gay globohomo agenda onto me before I turn up the green energy ovens to 550 degrees to make some judenkeks

Autocrats will instead be able to deny your ability to travel on a whim because wrongthink buy just telling your car it can't go. It's all about peace and love bro.

Attached: 1646967505311.gif (250x132, 1.83M)

>we will sanction oil
>our enemy is using our lack of oil against us
I often wonder if the point of this is to trick retards, or to drive me insane.

Attached: 1647020964389.jpg (850x850, 128.37K)

I can't afford an electric car.

Ah yes, the famous
>WHEN
and
>IF

youtu.be/poz6W0znOfk

The faster the Power Grid physically fails and must be rebuilt from scratch. Get ready for 90% of Americans to die next year. Starts around August 2023. (you MAY have seen my threads on this)

SPX 1500
USD 150

Attached: 1638570928943.jpg (732x732, 82.73K)

Then you don’t deserve to drive redneck

Yeah. You've already been paying $50 for a 100 mile charge.

I thought you guys were for the working man.

That’s great, official White House Twitter intern, now what do I do until then?

Attached: Sure Gay.jpg (2658x1338, 553.66K)

>amen
That would imply you believe in God, which we know you fuckers don't.

>Top Nickel and Palladium and Platinum metals group producer nation is Russia
>Buy electric shiticles that comprise mostly these metals + chink lithium
Choose one and only one

I guess all the oil tycoons who bought out the Libs and GOPs finally finished diverting their investments into electric power

>just buy an electric car moron
>doesn't matter if they are thousands of dollars overpriced
>can't afford one? you're a republican

Being this tone deaf will have it's repercussions

Attached: FB_IMG_1647101929527.jpg (680x625, 50.65K)

>The faster you get your electric car.
The faster the power grid collapses from 6 million new drains on it. California is already having problems with their grid and still hasn't fully converted to electric. How are you going to make it so the power grid can support these new vehicles?

Wut?

How the fuck am I going to carry hay bales in my electric car? Where the fuck will I charge my electric car in the cow pasture?

I'm just a poor inner city black, need MO money for dem tesla progrums

Wait a second, why are there two competing narratives about gas prices?
>Government policy has nothing to do with gas prices, it's just oil companies doing greedy speculation. All of the gas at the pump was already bought and paid for months ago.
versus
>Putin is single-handedly raising gas prices around the world, and you need to pay more at the pump to stick it to him!

Attached: 1451692549732.png (424x412, 276.17K)

Don't compare Biden to Camacho. Camacho meant well.

>Don’t you want to be Patrotic
OP unironically too retarded to notice getting rid of private gasoline vehicles is a major part of Great Reset and is being done on purpose
doesnt understand when you cancel pipelines, wont give drill permits, up regulations, prices go up and in the year of brandon prices were already rising. Russia is a distraction and an excuse.
if russia hadnt attacked, 4/5 they would have false flagged one

Attached: GR1.jpg (814x413, 166.84K)

>get electric car today
>be dependable from china for new batteries in 10 years when everyone drives electric cars kekw

>15 year old honda
Look at richie rich over here. My corolla is old enough to vote.

are we going to get electric planes, ocean liners, trains, and big rigs as well?

Electric generators

Commiefornia can't even keep lights on all year round and tells everyone to conserve energy few months out of the year. Remember freeze in Texas the other year? Nothing like paying $10/kwh because you trusted a kike

WH casually accusing Putin of doing exactly what the Petro dollar has done for 50 years.

yeah, they'll just be able to shut your car off for wrong thing or just prevent people from traveling out of certain areas or traveling at all.

Do you trust the government that much?