Give me one reason why the US shouldn't have universal healthcare and education

Give me one reason why the US shouldn't have universal healthcare and education.
>b-b-but niggers will get it!!!
Not an argument. Cop out.
Making white Americans suffer just because of niggers is not a defensible position.
>muh big gubmint!
You already have a big government. Make it do something useful for once.

Attached: 1642099142916.jpg (225x225, 7.33K)

>Make it do something useful for once.

Yeah, we give our taxes to Israel and they have universal healthcare, childcare, and education FOR US. Fuck you, anti-semite!

Attached: antisemiticc.png (731x830, 971.97K)

> You already have a big government
Not an argument, retard. so let's just make it bigger?!?

Not enough people care.

a national healthcare system is cheaper than what we currently have, it's retarded to insist on paying kikes MORE than it would cost to just do what every other fucking country on earth does and use the taxes for healthcare

only retard boomercon faggots think muh freedom means paying hiked kike rates for shitty insurance that only exists to deny treatments and gouge all the profits they can

REMINDER THAT THE KIKES OWN & OPERATE CAPITALISM

IT IS //THEIR// SYSTEM

THE KIKE FEARS THE NATIONAL SOCIAL MARKET

Attached: MSG.png (1547x349, 163.15K)

Race is a prioritizing factor in healthcare treatment. Covid also exposed how healthcare can be selectively denied to anyone based on arbitrary criteria and convenience. Asking the only taxpayers (majority white people) in a population that would actually be able to contribute to universal healthcare to pay for something they can be denied or put on the "back of the bus" is irrational.

And schools are indoctrination facilities that groom children. Also education is pretty much already universal in the US.

Attached: healthcare22.jpg (1003x1024, 139.33K)

Education as an institution is destroyed by trying to make it work for retards

The government shouldn't control whether you can have medical care or not. Even if it worked perfectly and everyone gets exactly what they need the government shouldn't have that control.

>education in the US

a high school diploma is pretty fucken meaningless in this country, we all know it. Shit, most of our college educated young people are stupid as shit, they can't change their own oil and they'd starve if the groceries closed.

the founders wanted a school on every square mile of this country, the land grant act made university learning available to the working class, and that class made us into the most adavanced civilization that ever existed...we've let kikes cheapen the value of education with their woke faggot shit and holocaust circlejerk.

>I ONLY LIKE WHEN SHLOMO KIKENSTEIN'S 6 CORPORATIONS OWN EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD

neck yourself, you npc brainlet faggot

Because you’d have to double federal taxes at a minimum. At a fucking minimum and without subtracting Medicare and Medicaid taxes. I’ll ask you a question. Why can’t we cut medical costs to begin with so cost isn’t an issue to begin with? Lower college costs, get fed gov out of healthcare, tort reform, and avoid your plan of feeding the beast?

>a national healthcare system is cheaper than what we currently have
Who is we?

I pay $50 a month toward my insurance. $0 copays. $250 max deductible/year for things that are not covered. Traditional plan where most things are covered. Rarely if ever have a bill. Go to readycare or even the ER when I want something and immediately get seen and pay nothing. Have not paid more than $6 for a bottle of pills in my life and that is the high end. Worked hard (and paid my student debt) not to live like a slave. Nothing wrong with America there if you are not a sub 80 IQ and not lazy.

Because I already have great healthcare and universal healthcare will force me off my plan and onto a shittier one. I don’t want the same healthcare as everyone else, I want better than theirs.

>Not enough people care.
It's supported by the vast majority of voters.
Even some republitards are for it if you explain it to them without using scary buzzwords they've been conditioned to react against.

>cheapened education with college educated people who are "stupid as hell"
Another solid argument for why universal education isn't practical. Plus most colleges also prioritize race, which means the same group of taxpayers who could actually contribute to the institution would be largely denied or given a lower priority.

>thinks those corporations don't own the government
Ok rabi

You know nothing. Need another?
We already pay the most for healthcare in the world. Adding universal healthcare would drop the quality of care but increase the cost. KYS nigger lover.

>why the US shouldn't have universal healthcare and education
it does. medicare/medicaid and public schools

Imo emergency services should be free but long term care shouldn't. Let me ask you this op, there's a finite amount of hearts available for transplant. How do you ration them in a government run healthcare system?

they absolutely own the government, that's how we have economic right wing parties that would rather burn this country down than let their donor/owners in the kike insurance industry take a loss

kike logic

cool story, if you got injured and couldn't work you'd lose your insurance, if you required major ongoing therapeutics you would go broke -- 600k+ households go bankrupt in the Jewnited States every year from medical debt

this system is pozzed and ran by hooknosed hand-rubbing kikes, any talk to the contrary is pilpul

Attached: antisemitic.jpg (560x483, 41.43K)

>Give more control to the state over healthcare!
>Surely this could never backfire!

>WHAT IF EVERYONE NEEDED A HEART TRANSPLANT AT THE SAME TIME! HEH. I'M GONNA KEEP SUCKING OFF INSURANCE KIKES

Attached: 180iq.png (1470x354, 66.71K)

The hepatitis cure is charged 80k to insurance and the final payer cost is about 16 thousand in the USA.
The same companies make places like India pay $45 USD for the exact same treatment.

Insulin being $400 a month here where it's $15 somewhere else.
Basic antibiotics needing a doctors visit ajd $30 prescription when you can hop the border to Mexico and get a 100 count bottle of 500mg amox for $4

The USA is literally, literally, the only reason the rest of you can afford your shitty wait-to-die social healthcare system.
If we did it the rest of your would find out you don't have it so good anymore.

Stop asking for your death and stop insulting us for making your lives better at our own detriment.
I'm more than willing to watch you all suffer, you ingrates, you braindead faggots.

SHOW NOSE, MOSHIE

Attached: el jefe jacinto grande.gif (640x320, 2.7M)

It would only work on a State level.

America is going to shit because it is too federalized. It needs to balkanize more.

Schizo arguments rejected

>kike logic
Ad hominem, not an argument.

this isn't debate club, faggot

Why should I provide it? I've seen how people overeat here and I don't want to take on a greater burden for their poor choices. I've seen the caliber of people coming out of the colleges and universities and I don't want to enable the 'educators' who brainwash them. You say it would be useful, but I think it'd make everything even worse and you are too domesticated to see why.

Attached: smugwatamelon2.png (323x314, 250.63K)

making white people suffer by funding the medical costs of obese niggers and immigrants is not a good idea you dumb slide thread faggot