You used le """whataboutism""", i bet you're a paid russian bot

>you used le """whataboutism""", i bet you're a paid russian bot

Attached: 392.png (1024x1000, 430.84K)

Pseud word

Most people just use the "whataboutism" accusation as a way to control discourse. They're essentially saying certain things of their choosing are off-limits to debate or scrutiny.

Attached: 1632551011075.jpg (1123x672, 92.18K)

Why are you bringing politics into my Elgin A10 restoration forum?

yeah what aboutism is pretty retarded
america bombing iraq 20 years ago doesnt make it ok for russai to bomb ukraine today. especially considering the reason russia is supposedly attacking ukraine was because of ukraine doing something russia did themselves in chechnya only worse.
and ive seen your vpn on here a few times already 'swiss' faggot. no one buys your jewish bullshit kike

whataboutism is just a lazy way to discredit a legitimate comparative argument. fucking amerimutt untermensch, go celebrate black history month with your 2 black stepfathers.

>NOOOOOOOO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO COMPARE APPLES TO APPLES
>THAT'S HECKIN WHATABOUTISM, YOU RUSSIAN NIGGER

no its a retarded shill tactic
if you had the moral agency to opppose the iraq war then the only person who looks like a hypocrite when trying to justify their own retarded conflict by citing it is YOU
im sorry you're too much of a retarded kike to see how calling out iraq then invading ukraine is beyond hypocritical but thein again you're either an inbred islamic churka, a fetal alchol afflicted vatnik, or just simply too much of a fucking retard to understand basic logic and morality.
no bump for you shill

you sound like a low iq boomer on a cnn overdose. i bet you find david cross funny.

if you hated invading iraq but you support russia invading ukraine then youre simply a mouth breathing retard. sorry for your affliction IQlet

So do you get paid per post, or are you a salaried psyops government employee?

Grandpa vlad only spent 15 fucking years warning NATO that he'd start a war if they tried to add Ukraine to NATO. Saying that's equivalent to lying about WMD's and killing nearly a million Iraqis is pretty retarded.

>he has no argument
the absolute state retarded shills. pro tip if your iq is less than 60 maybe dont try to get into arguemnts. you clearly dont know how to navigate them

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

You're the dumbest person ITT, user. The funniest/saddest part is you're completely clueless to the fact. Perhaps you should go back to r*ddit.

>retarded user only shows his sub 60 iq by not doing a simple google search and finding out nato rejected ukraine twice

user I could lose half my brain and still be twice as inteligent as you.
if you can poke a hole in my logic then do it. but you cant because youre develiopmentally disabled and have no arguments

I fucking hate that kike so much but i did find him funny when i was a blue pulled 13 year old watching mr show

They shouldn't have asked the third time lmao

>"i'm so smart"
>can't even handle basic grammar, punctuation or spelling

Very convincing.

>oh i was wong on nato because im a retard
>muh punctuation
dont care. next.
if you can poke a hole in my arguments do it. you cant because youre too stupid. come on galaxy brain it should be real easy for you to dunk on me. but im sure youll deflect again. Its lmost like youre actually a fucking retard and dont know what the fuck youre talking about because youre simply too stupid

That's a lot of words to say absolutely nothing.

>YOU USED LE REDDITOR FALLACY, YOU CAN'T DO THAT!

Attached: 1646047336163.jpg (1120x1528, 177.8K)

>a whole lot of deflection to doge my arguments yet again
then heres a few to say you're incredibly unitelligent and cant refute a single point i made. this dead russian zogbot has more brains than you
your jew tactics dont work here holocaust survior

Attached: 1647093959712.webm (320x570, 2.01M)

You haven't made any points, you're just seething like a salty little jew. It's pretty funny.

>havent made any points
ok 60iq dunce I guess either your eyes or bain isnt working, probably both.
I actually did so refute these
no more bullshit deflections refute the points

How many jews died in the holocaust? I forgot.

Attached: 1615938656072.png (1493x1237, 104.48K)

and braindead red has no rebuttal and admits defeat. The only fun thing about you shills is how unbeleivably stupid you all are. it feels like bullying the classroom retard. better luck next time retard lol

MY HOLOCAUST EXAM IS TOMORROW I NEED TO KNOW HOW MANY JEWS HITLER MERCILESSLY SLAUGHTERED DURING WWII BRO