MY DNA IS NIGGER

Why does AncestryDNA add nigger DNA to my results?

Is this political or is this some type of way for them to curb white supremacy?

I’ve traced both sides of my family back 400+ years all my grandfathers and grandmothers and not a single nigger..

How is this even possible? Am i really a nigger and just coping or are they really doing this purposely?

Attached: 3C756E73-14C5-4A1E-987D-D66197DC6CB9.jpg (2400x2400, 313.67K)

Hahahahahaha

Youre not a nigger. Calm down. Post wrist though.

Your great great grandmother got blacked by a cotton picker. I'm sorry, mutt

they're lying to demoralize by making whites think they're niggers. Also its all owned by google jews and selling that info to chinx to make bioweapons specific to honkeys.

>paying to give away your DNA
lol

Get off my board shitskin nigger. Go back to nigeria.

Yep. And they're laughing about it.

Your 4th great grandmother cucked her husband with a nigger. Or third great with a half nigger.

>american poster
>a mutt
Nothing out of the ordinary

Go look up how phenotypes work.

Surprised they didn't pepper it with a little Ashkenazi too.

you're black

Sorry bro, not only did you just sell your DNA to china for their up and coming ethnic specific micro-bullet bioweapon, but you also found out that you are officially not white

they admitted to adding 1% african DNA if you don't have any, to own the racists ir some shit, the fact that they openly admit faking the results is one reason I'll never use their services

Why did you fall for this 23andme/ancestrydna shit? 23andme is owned by a literal demon jewess and ancestrydna is some fukken chink
>pic related
You really thought you'd discover something you didn't know about your ancestry by giving these faceless corps a dna sample of yourself? They throw in Africa to fuck with you, to say we wuz all kings so stop being racist goy

Attached: Screenshot_20220312-100017_Chrome.jpg (1080x1061, 242.39K)

I thought I was half German ... I'm more Russian than anything

Attached: Screenshot_20220223-211405.png (720x1440, 105.34K)

100% this.

All of these ancestry services are bullshit.
They are just correlating your dna to other people's statistically.
Meaning that if your DNA is similar to other americans, you get a generalized percentage of ancestry.

>400+ years
not far back enough for 1% of genome

you fags do understand that when you go and give them your dna it will be used to exterminate you and your kin with targeted bioweapons?
You are literally painting a target on your back and get called nigger in return.

No, they correlate it with people in Africa.