Why do you hate me

why do you hate me

Attached: 2D96E298-5E66-4CDD-A04A-63EED315A498.jpg (828x744, 149.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnMdI_NiZvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don’t understand you. Why do you never take responsibility?

You are of an alien ethnic group. I don't especially hate yours in particular you're just the most immediate competitor for space and resources

You started it nigger

You can openly talk about white people but when the opposite it happens now it’s racism. I don’t particularly hate you I just wish you never even existed like a pebble in the road if that makes sense. Or much like a rat in the basement, it takes your food and your stuff then screams and cries when you catch it.

I actually like blacks. They are cool, funny and I also like rap music and jazz.

Attached: 1643128377589.png (1000x1000, 119.63K)

do you really expect to be loved and liked when going in a white nation?

Because I'm your neighbor.

>Brings them over from Africa to America
>Complains that there are black people in America
Mutt logic

Because you black and a nigger
because you feces

any other answer are beta males

I hate you black bastards, you stink
I hate your black skin. I hate your black pants. I hate black pepper. I hate black keys on a piano. I hate my gums, because they're black. I hate Whoopi Goldberg's lips. I hate the back of Forrest Whittaker's neck. Most of all, I hate that black-ass Wesley Snipes.

because you stopped being useful and started being a drain

Most people think it’s funny user. It’s called not being able to create so we laugh at it subconsciously

I don't hate you. But I do think blacks would be much healthier and happier if they had their own space and so did the rest of whites and non-whites. We can still be pen pals and all of that. After all familiarity breeds contempt which is exactly why the government does all the anti-discrimination shit to everyone so much for, they really get off on in because they are mentally ill

Because you ask stupid questions

I didn’t do anything
Kys Marley faggot

I don't hate blacks, I get along very well with blacks and people of all races. I just hate the people who use you as a political meat shield and create racist laws to disenfranchise whites and asians by pointing at black failure and blaming the success of others.

>I'm responsible for what my oligarchs from 300 years ago did

dey din duuuuuuuuuu nuffin, back loive ma'er

lmao, redit

You`re evil, aggressive and dumb. Only a few of you save yourselves.

>math is racist
Lmfao

By that logic, you are not allowed to complain about immigrants in your country.

Because I get lifesentence in killing your randomly aggressive retarded kinsmen.

who let you in?

Attached: abe angry.png (518x584, 532.31K)

BBC envy

>white nationalism = hatred
I want you to have all the material pleasures we do, i just don't want you in my country. I don't feel like it's a very hateful position.

>I didn’t do anything
Yeah but white americans did it you stupid retard. I bet you would also blame a random black guy that never did anything wrong for what other blacks did

Lol

>why do you hate me

If black people want to drastically reduce the racism they face then here is the simplest solution. It's a video lecture that explains things thoroughly in great detail. If more black people did this then we would be able to have a much less racist society.

youtube.com/watch?v=dnMdI_NiZvA

Attached: minneapolis.jpg (1800x1800, 698.17K)

post hand with timestamp

It was the jews, user

>Complains about Südtirol being Italy

Why didnt you fight? Why user? WHY?

Because you are a godless demon, nigger.

because you're a jew

Generally, you aren't good neighbors. You steal, rob, and are extremely violent when you aren't just being loud, annoying, and uncivil. Essentially you are horrible, if not dangerous to be around. Willfully acting like this isn't so, is literally putting one's self in danger. You've had a long time and plenty of chances to change. Now, It'd be better if you were somewhere else.

i don't hate you, i just don't care about you.
i don't want to deal with your drama, i don't want to deal with you bringing up your past.
you need to move on and start doing something about yourself.
in life you can only save yourself, so stop asking for handouts and improve your life, you will be surprised how much your kind will improve if you follow this for a couple of generations.

Statistics and facts influence how I view you. It's science.

I don’t.

>I'm not responsible for what other whites did in the past. Collective blame is wrong
>All black people are bad for what a few blacks do. Collective blame is right
Nice hypocrisy

>By that logic, you are not allowed to complain about immigrants in your country.
Not the same, we aren't bringing them here. They are coming themselves

I’m Irish, British, Scandinavian German, Polish you nigger
Shut the fuck up Marley faggot

Disproportionately violent and stupid
Ebonics is a cancer
Culture of handouts, lack of self awareness and the inability to take responsibility
Unpleasant to be around

Jesus, mutt.

Look a nigger lover who can’t cope

>I’m Irish, British, Scandinavian German, Polish you nigger
You're a muttmerican

What are you? Let me guess “white”

And your a spic roach

Jesus was a Jew you fucking moron lmfao

Southeast Asian

Because you're inferior

Attached: 1614976335165.gif (550x563, 87.94K)

>I can’t be wrong
Nice hypocrisy

I don't hate white people, I just hate these white ""people"".

Attached: 1646929026279.png (885x432, 34.05K)

>Southeast Asian
user…

Attached: 3882FA27-1256-4B35-A1FE-4CF8651E3D53.jpg (2964x2332, 843.01K)

Racists are fucking retarded. Most people have the bad traits they try to pin on niggers, poor people just have more tools to fuck their lives with these bad traits, and the majority of poor people are black

>it’s the whiteys fault I steal Nike stores

Americans are retarded on purpose

Attached: 1604505437937.gif (420x431, 3.08M)

Not one of those Island ones. I don't hate White people. You did nothing to me.

Just don't care nigger, Jews are always forcing nigges where they don't belong, we don't hate you, we just don't care and think it's stupid.

Based. fuck white traitors

Where then?

I just thought having this as a thread topic would be funny, I'm actually white. Amazing how fast this got 50+ replies. Any Forums really has the attention span of a gnat and only replies to threads with one sentence lol