IF YOU SUPPORT RUSSIA, YOU SUPPORT CHINA

If you fags support Russia, you're supporting the chinks by proxy as well. It's in China's interest that the West is weakened so that they could swoop in and genocide us, replacing the White race with their SUBHUMAN bug genes.

The Russians are nothing but puppets for the chink bugmen. The chinks are the BIGGEST THREAT to the White race. If America or NATO fall, that's it, it's game over for us. White men cannot afford to lose possibly one of the most important conflicts in the history of our race.

I don't care if Zelensky is Jewish, the Ukrainians are actual European people defending their homeland from chink bugmen. Anyone who supports Russia here might as well be a CCP shill. The geopolitical game is the US vs. China now. If you ain't with us, you're against us. The US may be flawed but it is the country with the biggest amount of White people now, while China is an entire entity of soulless slant ghouls, with Russian filth as their lapdogs. Hitler was right.

Attached: sj0IO.jpg (2560x1600, 683.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tru, China is a threat. BUT, I will still be neutral. My America and NATO is destroying itself, and I refuse to stand side by side with liberal fags. Liberals and corrupt politicans have ruined this country more than China ever could, in fact China rose to power by taking advantage of those tards.

Pic related, the right is the future phenotype that globohomo wants. Mystery meat hapas (AKA Russian/chink genetic witch brews) replacing the White race.

Attached: LbUyDmA.jpg (607x393, 64.94K)

great post but picrel is mostly stupid, why are natives portrayed as foreign?

The "natives" are foreign. The Americas used to be inhabited by red haired ancient European people, but they were annihilated by the Mongoloid hordes. This is a common story in all of mankind, really. It's us against the slants, always has been.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis

Attached: DbL-o2vU8AA6itP.jpg (618x464, 66.87K)

This is the actual globohomo.

Attached: 4ru50d1o0mm11.jpg (700x587, 107.91K)

It's your country's retarded foreign policy that has driven Russia right into the arms of China, going back almost 2 decades. I don't ever want to hear mutts complain about China becoming a rival global super power. You have handed it all to them on a silver platter - from facilitating the move of Western industry to China, to giving them the moral high ground with your retarded wars in the Middle East and now forcing Russia to go over to China because their economy is fucked otherwise.

We had an opportunity to forge unity between Europe and Russia. A Europe that would have had a massive resource hub integrated into it's economy, lebensraum as far as the eye can see. But Amerimutts couldn't allow Europe to rise again and rival their powers, and so you sabotaged it all after the fall of the Soviet Union.

>IF YOU SUPPORT RUSSIA, YOU SUPPORT CHINA
I'm done with every nation that still has a Rothschild central bank in place, so yeah. Now what are you gonna do about it? Cancel me with a reddit post & a series of mean tweets?
News Flash: Words don't give me heart attacks or strokes. They don't make me bleed out on pavement. And they sure as hell don't make me run for the hills. You want me gone? Get physical or GTFO of this galaxy!

Attached: Edgar Friendly.jpg (320x240, 10.66K)

If you support globhomo, you support China

Attached: 1638955946009.jpg (1080x839, 237.71K)

just wanna see jewkraine go down, simple as

Attached: F9A6511D-7CA6-455E-93ED-5042A8E7F9C2.png (734x722, 708.02K)

You want to see White men getting raped and massacred. Your flag fits you, chink.

I support the opposite of what Soros supports

>my sides

America is a fake joke of a country. What do I care if China wins big?

imagine defending globohomo puppets. sad.

Attached: C4B749EC-DC7E-4D85-953E-DFBB0D3954E8.jpg (881x1024, 103.42K)

Even the major of Kiev is jewish, every politician i s jewish. Funny how they're trying to play the fact the governement being jewish is exceptiaonal. They real think we don't know why the entire Judea has declared war against Russia for former soviet shithole

Attached: 1646058103387.jpg (1166x1128, 87.55K)

Look an empirebot

Attached: 1635114434473.png (620x398, 195.51K)

You should've just joined NATO when you had the chance, Swede. Your country is now irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Attached: norussian.png (830x829, 43.81K)

Wrong.
If you didn't support Russia, then you supported China. cause and effect faggot.

I support China. Give me one reason I should trust the west after their centuries of lies and decades of trying to get rid of people like me. The west needs to do a lot of cock sucking before I ever support them again. Post all the psuedo-Christian freemason images of george Washington you want. It wont change the fact that version of america is dead. Bioshock infinite is a game about how white american christians are evil and need to be replaced with afrocentric marxism. But youre too much of a blind mouth breathing nog to realize. You just consoom and base you identify off of a shitty video game.
>nb4 ok chang

Attached: 156C9927-FA00-4583-9107-52839472FA79.jpg (1284x1277, 660.58K)

why should I care if the west is weakened? It's not like it represents European interests or anything.

Worship niggers and faggots less, and then I'll consider caring.

And by worship less, I mean export them all to Africa.

Ukraine was bought decades ago and zogbots like OP are desperate to shift the attention to Putin and the
>THEY ARE KILLING WHITE PEOPLE
narrative. They are just shapeshifting and hiding behind Whites, as always

Attached: 2D170E1E-C60B-4317-8A7D-2C86E9942CF8.gif (362x362, 2.3M)

This continent is fucked, unfortunately theyll never get back on the boats in large enough numbers. We simply need the right to live in our own exclusive communities, schools, etc. just like they are allowed to have.