How do I stop my sugar, caffeine and alcohol addictions?

How do I stop my sugar, caffeine and alcohol addictions?

Attached: coffee-cup.jpg (1155x770, 123.54K)

I would be obese by now if I didn't drink so much coffee.

alcohol: move to norway, you will not be able to afford being alcoholic
caffiene: start drinking tea instead of coffee
sugar: just stop dude

Replace a bad habit with a good one. I wish I had an alcohol addiction because it would at least give me something to look forward to every morning.

Gradual reduction, just like anything else. Don't go cold turkey. My main vice now is coffee, sometimes a bit of sugar, but I do not drink any longer. I think coffee and sugar both in moderation are fine. Don't drink soda, avoid added sugars, and try to avoid combining all three if you can (this is more for women who go to clubs). Coffee, avoid thick syrupy drinks and just stick to black or mild cream/sugar, and avoid constantly mainlining it. I guess it all depends on how addicted or dependent you feel.

>How do I stop my sugar, caffeine and alcohol addictions?
One at a time, sven. Start with sugar.

meditate

Attached: 1562470157135.jpg (718x1024, 484.05K)

sugar is easy, theres replacements but they mostly taste like shit too. you get used to it quick. alcohol is more an opportunity issue like says. caffeine is only based when you drop tolerance for a few days+ in between doses anyway so zoom zoom brain go fast.

Quit caffeine and alcohol. Sugar has its place when you need energy quick ie: working more than an hour at higher intensity or heavy thinking.

1st two are doable with willpower, booze might require help depending on how severe the addiction is as you might actually die from quitting drinking.

Why bother quitting if you get enjoyment from it? Quit falling for all this meme shit of "QUIT X", "NO PILLOW", "EAT THIS AND NOT THAT". Long as you're not harming others live the way you want. The world is absolute shit and will only get worse, with the way things are going nobody will be able to afford shit by this time next year. Enjoy the thing you like while you still have the chance.

Attached: 1335976871055.jpg (200x200, 7.45K)

I’m trying naltrexone for alcohol via the Sinclair method. Seems to be helping. Every time I get blackout drunk I almost end up in deep do do

sugar (+corn syrup) is a serious spook here in the US, everyone should get weaned off so they can recognize the danger. alcohol is bad for people who get real-addicted. caffeine gives you a headache if you go into withdrawl so honestly fuck that, its just not effective in that way either.

Take something that causes anhedonia. N-acetyl-ceistine.

Also: Use NAC to break addictions. It downregulates dopamine, and people find that addictive things aren't exciting anymore when they take it

It's weird how sugar increases your appetite. I had a bag of haribo peaches the other day and for the rest of the day I was just ravenous despite eating what I normally do.

just stop doing them

Make a tasty sandwhich with lots of onion and garlic (on the side) every day, drink water, and go for walks. This will kill the candida in your gut so you don't crave sugar.

lithium

Caffeine makes your baseline mood and energy much more unstable it’s really not worth it except on occasion

And a good quality tobacco is okay too.

its also snuck into fucking everything here, like bread. should be a crime.
>much more
slightly, everything caffeine does is slight.

Sugar substitutes. Keep drinking coffee.

Sugar is for fags. Replace it with nicotine. Be a man.

> how do I stop enjoying enjoyable things
You don't

Same.
I fast daily and the morning is much easier with a couple cups of black coffee.
The key, I've found, is high quality beans.
Expensive and absolutely worth it.
Daily coffee: 2 cups, no cream, no sugar.

youre addicted to sugar because you require it. if you arent getting enough sugar from fruit early in the day, you will crave it after dinner. your body requires the fructose, water content, and fiber from fruit. we descend from primates after all. caffeine/alcohol? through discipline

>sugar
Don't stop just limit it and exercise to burn it.
>caffeine
Sleep at least 8h a day.
>alcohol
Don't.

Why?

This. It really depends on the person though. Some people have a gene where their body processes caffeine twice as fast as normal. They get twice the high, get addicted twice as fast and crash twice as hard

I'm on my first day of quitting caffeine cold turkey right now

it doesnt even taste good in the amounts that are put in food unless you're conditioned to it.

>sugar, caffeine and alcohol addictions?
sugar: honey. Beware of foods that "taste good," that usually means they contain sugar.
caffiene: wean off, eat protein in the morning.
alcohol: remove yourself from drinking environments, and just stop

We are so spoiled by our success as a civilization that we cannot eat without it tasting great, we cannot relax and have fun without alcohol and drugs, and we cannot wake up without caffeine.

I typically buy this shit, it's a bit more expensive but it seems alright and it's loaded with garbage.

Attached: fldwwttxzxjdn7x9tqir.jpg (1242x932, 85.62K)

Just stop. I am a lifelong smoker, drinker of coffee and alcohol plus I have a sweet tooth. Just stop. I quit to detox and to see if I can do it. Don't buy into that bullshit of muh addictions or it's a disease.

easy way
>replace with other addictions such as nicotine
hard way
>find Jesus Christ

Quit sugar and alcohol. Coffee isn't bad for you unless you consume a lot.

If i wasnt drinking cofee and black tea and smoking cigs i would be fat and couldnt manage my 12 hours night shifts as nurse. I cant even go to sleep because i always work with some dumb young incompetent femoid nurse if if she fucked somehow i would be in deep shit since im RN and they send only NP to my night shifts.

Dave looks like a filthy fucking hippy who needs a haircut and a real job. I am not buying his vegan queer bread.

>sugar
very hard, but you can try to slowly reduce your addiction. I once took my tea or coffee wirh 2 sugars, now only 1. Once I liked eating these haribo gold bears, now I eat them very seldomly.

>caffeine
1-2 coffees in the morning are ok, don’t go beyond

>alcohol
it’s a hard drug, one of the hardest addictions to shake. Thankfully I do not drink alcohol, so no idea how to kick this. I think very few alcoholics can really stop, most die of alcohol.

The hardest thing about coffee addiction I've found is that you're constantly tied up with stuff to do in school or at work. If you try to quit in the middle of all that you will have brain fog and depression for days or even weeks and unable to do work that needs to be done. Best advice is to quit during summer vacation or something. Go out in the woods for a week.

Go carnivore. Start off with fruit and red meat and sauces if you need them. Eat as much of it twice a day for a week.

Then try just eating red meat, eggs and cheese (if you want to). No sauces. Once again, eat as much as you want to.

Do it for as long as you can. If it gets boring add sauce and fruit again then go back off it if you feel like it.

Why it works: you get so full of meat you can't eat much more, sugars and carbs seem less appealing.

it would be temporary though, especially on the smoking. loss of lung capacity is going to slow you down way more than lack of nicotine, shame smoking kills you cause it's great recreationally.

>vegan queer bread
user all bread is vegan?

He does look kind of greasy

My favorite brand

Addiction doesn’t exist. Stop scapegoating your own choices. You want to quit a vice? Just stop doing it. Simple as

Find God

He's no hippy, he did 15 years in federal prison for armed robbery, drug distribution, and assault. The bread is pretty good for pre-packaged store bought shit.

enema three times per day for two weeks. this was the traditional cure but the art was lost thanks to modern "medicine."

I know it very well. I tried to stop smoking so many times... I always come back to cigs when im stressed or angry. Also even if im ok for months than so many nurses smoke and they always lure me to go out and smoke with them. I know cigs are garbage i saw dozens people suffocating due to smoking but still it doesnt force me to stop. At least i dont drink alcohol since i work.

Just go cold turkey

Hey, FUCK YOU