Waranons, share your grandparents stories about WW2

Its for my thesis. ;)

Attached: 06F48664-A1DA-4B8A-BB3F-4B426D783EAF.jpg (800x600, 391.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qLbTc-zmWu4
youtube.com/watch?v=Cvfpe8a8R_U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my grandfather was algerian french conscript, they raped many italian women in 1942

Italians were cool, after the war they killed commies

My grandfather died in Ausschwitz. Got put in cage with a bear and an eagle and torn to bits.

Attached: 4DD30778-D050-46C9-A129-46A64D5D4E8B.jpg (1125x1732, 800.92K)

>Be user's grampa, making shit tons of money because of ww2
>Brother rigs shotgun to warehouse door
>gets shot on the top of right arm
>Doesn't matter rich
>flies to the U.S.
>Gets half of his humerus cut off
>Unhappy at that so cut part of the humerus in his other arm
>Looks like a Trex but kept both arms
>Rich and didn't need to serve

My grandfather is German, he was just a boy by the end of the war, I believe 9 or so.
His family was trying to get out as fast as possible as they lived in eastern Germany.
Their neighbor saw them leaving and went up to my great grandfather to enquire about what they were doing. My GG told him they were leaving to avoid the russians, the neighbor responded he knew these russians and that he would put in a good word for the village. Needless to say they still left.
Later on the Wehrmacht stopped them and tried to take my GG but they were able to convince them that he had 5 children so he couldn't abandon his family.
My great grandfather on my mothers side was American and apparently slept with some women while he was in Italy. It was an unspoken point of hostility between him and his wife for the rest of their marriage

oooh myyy

Attached: pirate.jpg (611x729, 71.08K)

My Grandpa fought with the Chetniks in Dalmatia, fighting with the Italians to kill communists, ended up killing germans also, in the end escape through slovenia into austria and surrendered to the allies, got put in an internment camp in italy and moved to the UK after the war to work in the agriculture sector.

My grandpa killed communist gooks and chinks in korea.

Grandfather on one side was stationed in Austria for the entire war as some logistics bullshit and never touched a rifle. Or so he claimed until his death.

Grandfather on other side commanded a main battery on a battleship in the pacific. He sent countless gooks to their grave. Toward the end of the war they sent him to UDT school so he could go as the advanced party to mainland Japan and direct the main guns on battleships.

Basically, he claims he saw Pig Demons eating corpses in one of the concentration camps.

my grandfather was a scout for nazi camps, (have notebooks of verifiable proof of this). They turned the area black and white. Flew off after too many people started watching.

Attached: 1594218809026.jpg (326x210, 29.88K)

youtu.be/qLbTc-zmWu4

My grandmother told me that her father made her and her mother hide in the walls. Not because they were Jewish but because the Russian military would rape any woman they came across.

She also told me Soros is the worst kind of human as he sold out other jews for his monetary gain.

so your grandfather saw flying pigs in monochrome?

Grandma was a kid who lived near V1 launch site
Several times a day she would see V1 flying very close to the ground and one day one missile flew very close to the steeple of the church, she was playing near and would have died

my grandma was shot in the leg while delivering messages to the resistance

Not my grandpa but great-grandpa. Am zoomer, 21 to be exact.

>Be anons great grandpa
>Coal miner in west virginia
>Drafted in 1941 at age 25
>Do army stuff for the next couple years stateside and ride boats around the atlantic
>go into normandy a few days after the first landings
>fight your way to the elbe river in germany
>one of the soldiers you kill take his rifle and take it home as a war trophy

He kept that rifle his whole life and gave it to me when I was born. I still have it and I intend on giving it to my great grandson 60 years from now or whatever. It's a kar98k by the way

My grandfather was in Hitler Youth, my grandmother was an Austrian in Steiermark, who was very poor and watched bombers everyday.

My great-grandfathers fought against Russians in the Eastern Front, and were in a motorcycle battalion. All of them were taken in as POWs and were released unharmed.

After the war, my grandparents moved to Canada. My grandfather killed someone in a bar-fight and escaped to the US. They gave birth to my mother, then divorced.

During WW2 my grandfather killed over 100 niggers, when I said to him, Grandpa, how is that possible? Germany wasn't a multicultural society until long after World War 2? He turned back to me and said "Germany?"

Both my grandparents were too young durring the war to join but I did have a great uncle who was 82nd who on D-day had his plane hit and was forced to bail and drowned. Another Great uncle was 5th Mar Div and fought from 1943 to 45 and again in Korea.

I believe pictures are in order if you expect my believerance.

My grandfather was a sailor on ARA Veinticinco De Mayo.

Shrekked ruskis at raate road, didnt speak muck about it though

Much*

tens if not hundreds thousands kar98ks were taken as war thropies to usa my man, its not even uncommon

>zoomer
>my great grandson
I thought zoomers were all genderqueer trans otherkin. On a serious note, not to burst your bubble, but a lot of those "my grandpa brought home a rifle from someone he killed" stories were probably made up by other people later. Not saying it's impossible, but lots of soldiers took home weapons from huge captured stocks after VE or VJ day, rather than during combat.

Grandfather was a Marine fighting on Iwo Jima. He was half Chinese, Half Portuguese so he was very familiar with the Japs and their culture. They were very low on supplies and starving. My Grandfathers men went into an abandoned bunker and came out with cans of some kind. My grandfather recognized them as canned clams he ate back home in Hawaii. His platoon did not want to eat it and thought they were poison but he convinced them and probably saved their life. He also talked about burning out Jap bunkers and shooting them when they came running out while on fire.

Attached: 1646020768078.jpg (1500x1083, 350.69K)

My great-grandfather was put in a concentration camp in the Wales in 1945-46 by the British. Everyday a shitload of local people came to see him and they were always super surprised. They all thought Sicilians were arab/niggers, so they were dumbfounded when they found a redhead freckled guy.

Checked and let me find a pic hold on

The rifle is at my apartment and I'm at my parents place for the weekend far away

next door neighbour now in his 90s says black shirts came by the building i live now looking for a partisan kid, his father told them he was in the main square, they found the guy and killed him in front of everyone, this was 1944 so maybe they just decided to go down swinging i guess, he also says he saw a p51 in a dogfight with a german plane right on top of the church hill, and later on dozens of allied bombers flying in direction of Turin, we live in the outskirts

>He was half Chinese, Half Portuguese
dios mio what kind of mutt are you

>algerian
>french
shitskins are so disgusting

You are most likely right but let me romanticize. Also no we are not all gender queer gays or whatever you want to call it. We are certainly outnumbered but we exist.

ever heard of pied noires?

Great grandpa fought the Japanese in WW2 and hated them with a burning passion never seen even around black people.

Apparently his only friend got his throat slit in the middle of the night and he had to mercy kill him to avoid getting the platoon who killed him to go back for himself.

One of the best interviews out there.
Dutch WWII Waffen-SS veteran.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cvfpe8a8R_U

Attached: 45544.jpg (600x900, 372.6K)