"Former" CIA Officer - Mike Baker:

"Former" CIA Officer - Mike Baker:

> "right, so Joe the primary reason why the gas prices are going up is because of Putin's Invasion of Ukraine. A-and so... look, the most sensible policy is to mobilize NATO to enforce a No-Fly Zone..."

Attached: mike-baker-joe-rogan-experience-podcast-1024x576.png (1024x576, 415.19K)

People still watch JRE?

Attached: 1645489599646.png (1160x1440, 1.62M)

I want WW3, so I have to side with the glownigger on this one.

Attached: 43277ABB-C312-4FDE-B3E3-33FA3038FD3F.jpg (1240x826, 213.8K)

CIA alright
Trying to sway public opinion on a normie show.

So more proof that Joe is a controlled opposition faggot midget?

Color moe surprised.

Yep. Even after retirement they’re still under oath and cannot reveal anything or else they’d be imprisoned or killed. Joe had some other glowie on the show who worked at area 51 and refused to comment on Bob Lazar

Waiting for the Trump podcast

>so Joe the primary reason why the gas prices are going up is because of Putin's Invasion of Ukraine
Then why were they jacked up before this shit happened

>to mobilize NATO to enforce a No-Fly Zone
tranny neets recruited by CIA just want the world to end.
Pretty based.

>maybe like the ays will step and help us, joe
>you know, joe
>the ays

Fuck siding with Ukraine or Russia...but no I dont mean be neutral...fight them both.

true american opinion

Attached: 1626850559494.gif (320x240, 1.24M)

let's just shock and awe them both

>Just nuke those stone-age sandniggers back into ... uhh... well, stone age - Whatever just nuke the shithole!
America, fuck yeah

>Am I Gay?
Unironically, meatheads at his age that've gone through chronic TBI while also still juiceing it up with not only HGH/steroids but also TRT, are notoriously susceptible to becoming fucked up. The greatest example I can think of is VanDamme, the man's one breeze away from turning into an one-man pride parade. The shit these people do...

Attached: 1549401145054.jpg (78x87, 3.06K)

all media is controlled media....youtube has been the new breeding ground for glownigger fags to "get a popular show"....jones, rogan, pool, styx all these fags have "had the talk" ....just about anyone with any following is "they" ...all of this is a fabrication created by the military and other extension agencies in order to manipulate you....study bitcoin if you want to see real glowniggerdom....what do reddit, bill stiil, peter joseph, and the "conspiracy community" have to do with bitcoin? ba'ha'ha'ha....suckers

>what do reddit, bill stiil, peter joseph, and the "conspiracy community" have to do with bitcoin?
explain now

I hate this blue dog democrat so much

Because they were amassing troops by the border and performing live exercises user. C’mon, get with the program.

No such thing as former military intelligence

What's with Callen's father?

This is what happens when you have "diversity" in charge of media/narrative spin.

You are a fucking retard. I used to party with van damme and he’s a manlet, but he’s cool as fuck. Just used to have a bit of a cocaine addiction.

first of all bitcon is and has always been a trap...it is absolute shit and A EXTENTION OF THE CURRENT CENTRAL BANK USURY SCAM,,,,used to usher in digital "you can't hide any money under your bed" money....so it statrs like this....first we have jones "create the community" he starts off with his "bohemian grove" shit, this creates huge buzz about "truth" ...then we have reddit become "the go to place for "anything" ...then we have peter joseph and the entire "expose the federal reserve bank" shit with the very popular "zeitgeist" ....this is super key because this 1. "informs" people about how the fed works {no one really knew this except finance guys} 2. the natural reaction is RAGE "people have found out about "the jews" 3. and what was the mantra "fuck man we gotta create our own money, these fuckin jews" .... AND RIGHT ON CUE....BAM....SHITCOIN....now of course it wasn't popular then, so "they" just sewed together reddit crowd with zeitgeist and formed all the r/bitcon subs , and just started pushing the fuck out of crypto....giving it away....all with the intent of making it what it is now....or "we hate these fucking jews and their money so lets get bitcoin....fuck I hate these jews but shit, that stuff I bought for a nickle is worth 60k so I guess their money ain't that bad.....BA'HAH SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!