Why does she keep cheeting on her husband

why does she keep cheeting on her husband

Attached: sanna cheating 2.jpg (709x576, 62.68K)

Attached: sanna cheating.jpg (1125x1161, 666.42K)

>romanian memeflag
ignored

literal who and why should I care, gypsy bro
women are natural cheaters.
I bet 25% of men are fathers to bastards in europe

>giving attention to women who act out
if she's a whore? stop caring about what happens with her.

Let her whore her way through life without anyone else caring. She'll give it up and "settle down" quick. She's probably rubbing one out right now thinking about people catching her doing these "unseemly" things, you have to ignore women like this to help them.

>literal who
finnish pm

Attached: finns love israel.jpg (900x675, 325.06K)

WTF

Attached: 1630780000589.png (676x707, 36.22K)

literally who?

>I bet 25% of men are fathers to bastards in europe
Given how cucked Euros are, probably.

Looks >>>>

>cheeting
because shes a Cheetah

Attached: 1645347732981.jpg (750x583, 73.9K)

Attached: IMG_3826.png (950x610, 580.35K)

well the west is anti male because whores are good goys and spend thier money on bs and men are dangerous so they kept as miserable and emasculated as possible so the elite have less worries and more access to young whores.

I hope civil war will get rid of these ruling perverted roaches and the streets will be full with the bodies of class traitor pigs.

Modern world is disgusting. Marriage is a scam to keep males in thier wageslavery.

all women are whores no exceptions.
>b-b-but look at this trad waifu
"trad" women only exist in places where men keep them in line as soon as they're gone women return to their natural state which is being whores.

Attached: IMG_3823.png (938x568, 580.66K)

Im so glad i have a woman whom i can love and trust with my whole soul. Must be miserable being an incel and not having a single woman you can trust.
>inb4 angry chudcels try and tell me not to trust the one person who depends on me the most
im so sorry you've never had what i have. I feel for you. I really do. Like this isnt even a meme, i have no idea what i would do without my woman supporting me and everything i do.

Was a difficult wank fren

feeling the need to brag to the political section of an anonymous anime forum from the early 00s definitely isn't pathetic at all

God forgive me for what im bout to do

My life is pathetic, i am not afraid to admit. I have one good thing going for me, and i am holding on for dear life friend.

who?

one cancerous tumor, misfortune, car accident and you will find yourself alone with empties bank accounts you fuck.

just because I see modern women as they truly are that doesnt make me an incel you reddit tier loser fuck.
Sounds like your only source of confidence and energy is that roastie. The day she can do better will be the day you will be dumped.

>the west is anti male because whores are good goys and spend thier money on bs and men are dangerous so they kept as miserable and emasculated as possible
based. women are conformist, prosocial midwits with deep ingrained insecurity issues. they don't innovate and they color inside the lines. they vote for whatever their favorite celebrity tells them to. they do what their friends and family do. they rebel pointlessly against anyone who you can convince them has done women wrong somehow.

feminism was always the most successful method for controlling the populace. men are atomized, individualistic, meritocratic and will vote to enact their principles, which makes their influence easy to defeat while women hold equal power. since women could vote and became the majority of the electorate, hold office and teach, things have gone to shit; they suck up all the prosperity because women as a class are incapable of understanding that prosperity must be created and isn't something that simply exists and must be shared out to the heckin poor darkies and fags.

Attached: 1646238554304.jpg (590x824, 238.06K)

based
i love the jews

Nah see thats that trust thing i was talking about. I know she never would. I am already disabled lole, and no not like that fkn goblin on youtube with the girlfriend. Her life was absolutely complete shit before she met me, she would never betray me just from what ive given and shown her alone. If you are a good person at heart and give love purely, you shall receive the same. If she breaks up with me, it will be on my own accord. We are married with a prenup (her idea).