How do a country be in "debt"

Like, aint a country just got what it has and thats it or whatever?

Attached: pooch.jpg (1024x1024, 143.05K)

>How do a country
nigger esl

Ya i got black skin whatchu gona do

nigger thread, get rid of niggers completely

How do a person be in "debt"
Like, aint a person just got what it has and thats it or whatever?

>country is in debt
>to a central bank
>that it controls
literally what

You angry you gotta chill damn

Yea i get that, but it dont make sense talkin bout a country though right?

Fiat currency is funny money. It makes zero sense. The only currency worth anything is backed by gold or silver.

That's why we're all mad. It's why the nazis were mad. It's why shit don't make sense. Welcome, you're here forever.

Ok so how the fuck a country be in debt to its own central bank though right?

By borrowing, mostly from its own economic future(assuming the economy grows) or from foreign lenders.

But still, i mean.. a country still a country. Even if they be borrowin shit dont they just say fuck it or whatever?

You write like a nigger so explaining anything to you like a rational adult would be a waste of time. Fuck off.

Its because these central banks are mafia controlled things. They were forced on the countries through wars and slavery and shit. (I'm not being ironic - your people were brought to America by the bankers to fuck with us.) Money and currency used to be the same thing - coins of silver and gold. These bankers traded those coins for paper receipts. Then, they took the gold people deposited and loaned it out to countries who needed it. You notice how shit like Ukraine happens and its mostly just talk, but we still end up sending $$billions$$ in "aid?" Yea. Bankers. Anyway, they kept doing shit like starting massive wars so countries were forced to borrow, and now all the countries are massively in debt to the same mafia.

So i dont write good enough for you to talk to me? You Shakespeare or some shit?

It's not soo much about debt. It's more about who controls the printer. The FED is an unauditable independent entity that the US Gov goes into debt with. The FED can print trillions without the US Gov knowing. END THE FED

based retard

"National debt" is a combination of the privately held debt of the citizens and businesses who live in the country and the federal government's debt that they've accumulated by over spending accounts and programs that they manage like social security and from borrowing directly from the treasury. Privately held debt always makes up the vast majority of debt. I think the private debt makes up like 30 billion of the national debt and federal debt makes up like 5 billion. Worrying about debt is a total meme, modern economies are built on debt. Money is literally created when loans are taken out and economies are strong as long as those loans are paid back.

Learn english....fucking nigger aenglash.

I think the game loop is like this
>borrow from yourself or others
>extra money lets you experiment with innovation
>if the experiments are success then people give you more money than you borrowed so you end up wealthier
>if the experiments are shit you end up poorer because now you have extra burden to repay debts
>if you don't repay debts nobody trusts you anymore and you're stuck

So why the fuck we aint just usin our own damn printer if it that easy

>billion

Sorry, I meant trillion obviously.

Like if we be printing on our own printer how the fuck we ever go in debt?

Why dont they jus do that?

>dying of hunger
>farmers need fuel
>no farming = no economic output = printing money only gives you tiny amounts of fuel temporarily, meanwhile inflation fucks everything
>get a loan to buy fuel = farmers get fuel = economic output = loan paid back easily and nobody is hungry anymore

laugh at you

Attached: 1645150757320.jpg (250x141, 3.99K)

Inflation. And debt is not a bad thing, most governmental debt is intragovernmental holdings, very little of it is external debt. If the us government tried to cheat the fed by printing more money it would only hurt our own economy. The fed runs itself at a profit and gives 99% of that profit back the federal government at the end of they year anyway.