Are children absolutely necessary?

>Be me
>have hot, loyal, trad, high income wife
>life is very comfy
>found out she is infertile due to some ovarian issue
>bummed.exe
Do you start over and risk trying to find a new spouse who can have kids in the year 2022?

Attached: B6568737-A1E5-4985-86EE-51473D356C7B.jpg (816x612, 50.23K)

Yes. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Don't let permavirgins on an anime forum tell you what to do.

You’re asking the wrong group, pal. Most of us can’t even find a woman to look at us let alone marry and have children with us. Be thankful for what you have.

There is no point if you don't have kids mate.
Ask if you can fuck her sister or something, then it's still her genes.

>trad, high income
This is where you lost me
Herbed nigger

Attached: MEIN COOFED.jpg (249x191, 6.85K)

Unfathomably based

Oh fuck, didn't read past the title. No user. Why don't surrogacy or adoption?

in vitro + surrogate

If you're high income then surrogacy, while demonic, is a possibility.

user, how old are you? How long have you been out of the dating game? It’s an absolute fucking wasteland of feminist roasties with insane body counts. Don’t be fooled about greener grass. It doesn’t exist.

I dunno. At least a young slut is technically fertile if you can stave off the abortion

People don't like kids who start with this collectivist bullshit.
Biggest achievement in life is creating successful and happy offsprings. If you don't understand this, you shouldn't have children!

Attached: right wing extremism.png (500x324, 111.92K)

If you love her without a doubt in your heart you should stay with her and explore adoption options.

If you're not sure about her, just dump her in search of fertile fields to plow.

>trad,
>high income wife
That not trad you retard. Traditionalism cant not be a bastardized with modernism faggot. She literally partaking in feminisms by working and her lifestyle is the result of her being infertile. Congrats.

We make slightly above $300k/year combined. But surrogacy is retarded expensive and all sorts of legal mess from the sound of it.

Holy shit I love the Ukraine now

Fuck it, adopt some nigger kids. Don't cry here that you picked some who're with a polluted womb. Cuck.

She’s a doctor. While it trad by Any Forums standards, she doesn’t use social media, isn’t a feminist, likes cooking and working out as hobbies, etc.

This was me. But she wasn't hot. Wasn't trad either. And didn't have a high income.

Azov bro

We must secure a future for our white daughters so they willingly get impaled by the BBC

Children seem like a nightmare but provide a meaning to life and a reason to keep going.

That's certainly a (you) problem

You can still have kids with an egg donor.
Learn to overcome obstacles, ya dipshit.

Trad women don’t work, they are mothers before they are career women.

You are not necessary.

This will affect her as she gets older. She will eventually go looking for satisfaction from younger men on Tinder, as she will fail to domesticate. Sure, MILFs are on Tinder, but almost all I have dated/hooked up with put their kids first. It was at least respectable. I'd tread carefully user. You know her best but people change. On the flipside, as you get older, you will be able to most likely retain your looks more and will become a prime "grey fox" sort (assuming what you say is true) to where the dating world is your oyster. Shit, by then? Women will be even more whorish than they are now. Pros and cons. Many such cases in history.
t. divorced Chad

Stick with it dunce. Adopt or surrogate if you have the desire.
>Be me
>Move away from perfect redhead I would have wifed young for jerb
>Years fly on by
>Look up, mid thirties
>Fired from job for vax
>Alone, Old, and completely fucking done.

Why not reach out to her user?

>be thankful for a hot loving wife who can't have children due to medical problem.

kys mate

for me, they are. i can not rationalize working/accumulating for my own self.
if i had children, it would be alot different. i actually WANT to have at least 1 child.
but i am cursed.

life is pretty demoralizing. i have about 4.5 years left.if i dont have a child by then..
i think im gonna leave this world.
but before i do i am gonna blow all my savings being a total degenerate, then kill myself.
every woman that really likes me, is either too old to have children or does not want children.
and the ones that also want childrenin my life anyways..
are fucking evil bitches i would not even want to have a child with, cause they have 0 loyalty.
i had to get rid of over 5 bitches in the last month.
and the 1 that actually likes meshe really loves me. is old af and cant have kids.
but we get along just fine. shit sucks.

i have tried, doing my own thing, maybe 1 would come along.. that wasted 5+ years..
i have tried actively persuiting women in real life and dating apps. thats a fucking joke but it brings sex/pussy.
which is also not healthy and overtime is actually bad for my health spiritually/mentally.

fuck this world. women are retarded.

i even tried just straight up filling their pussies with cum and rolling the dice..
and that was one of the dumbest things ive ever done.
only + to it, was they'd have good physical genetics.
but them bitches are fucking evil.