Any Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Attached: 1616919257903.jpg (670x363, 37.65K)

>1 post by this ID

I see shills hard at work

My boss works harder than me.

im not bumping this shit, fuck you

Yeah because can pay foreigners less and make more moneys
Sneed

>when Jews' income has risen 937% since 1978 and whites' increased by only 5.7%, it's time to start gassing minorities for your lols

minorities are turning the country into a shit hole. No amount of money I make will over come the cultural decay they create.

It's because of immigration, working women, tech and the rise of China KYS

While that's a valid issue, your boss is unlikely to shoot you in the face during a carjacking or rape your daughter.

those (((bosses))) lobby (((politicians))) to import cheap labor from the third world and lobby politicians to set up favorable conditions to offshore their operations to the third world.
>tldr; fuck niggers and fuck kikes

it's the boss brining in the minorities

what are you talking about, Any Forums was always first and foremost against jews

If you haven't become the boss since 1978 you deserve it.

More and more I think about Sowell's theory/explanation of US class structure being almost entirely a function of time/age.

wow, what a rat you are in this race. Fucking tool you are.

It's you supporting those businesses and voting for pro immigration governments

(Yankovich) 's right, it's the Jews.

Look here's one now

No one blames minorities for being retarded. There is blame for politicians and corporate execs who deny reality and attempt to grind everyone up into some giant shitpile of mixed interests that they mistakenly believe will serve their future purposes and pad their bottom lines.

Embrace complexity. Blame the boss and the minorities at the same time. Also women in the workforce.

Meme flags must hang

He's not wrong. My boss goes through so many interrogations and insane demands from the board, yet keeps his head and delivers solutions without transferring that pressure on us

But they didn't raise exactly BECAUSE of minorities. (Infinite amount of shitskins willing to work for 1/3 of my wage)

your asshole is blown the fuck out fagget

Attached: 1616345301366.jpg (600x600, 64.33K)