HAPPENING HAPPENING

Attached: 14mbtf.png (599x717, 408.48K)

WW3 starts on Hitler's birthday. SC this and check deeem.

Disclose.tv should be a bannable offense.

>pls

will he do it? roll

Attached: images - 2022-03-12T224314.042.jpg (554x554, 28.88K)

fake and tranny
this is 2020 shit

Indians are a pretty harsh people to each other. Racism is still achieved despite minute differences, and it gets ugly. I can imagine if China decided to war with India everyone would forget about that for a few minutes and start concentrating it all on them. I’m not saying they’d win or anything, I have no idea who would. But there would be far worse pics and vids of torture whenever any poor Chinese person got captured
Lots of slapping, maybe even some dogs being involved. Typical Indians shit

:O

YES

is it true the chinese were using microwave weapons to cook indians alive

Based indian cuisine

No, that sounds like some schizo shit parroted by a Chinese professor. In reality, most of our troops that died was due to them falling off an avalanche. Ladakh is a pretty bad place to fight.

Uggg imagine the smell.

Nah he shrewd as fuck, just like winnie the pooh.

did he even win in those paki border regions? anybody got the map?

They use the geo weapons to cause avalanches. Faggot.

fecale missle hit china
roll

Dumb leaf, microwave weapons are built to be nonlethal and even then require so much power it's not yet feasible to have a non-mounted version of one. One that could actually cook a human would have to be a building-sized supervillain deathlaser

Well my sweet Jesus

Like how Russia had crazy future guns and drones that they were gonna use in Ukraine right?
CoD isn’t reality

Poo vs pooh

Attached: E79B509D-6077-41F3-93AD-7B8DD56B399A.png (281x276, 103.07K)

nice going, satan

Based, fuck up Pakistan, India. Be the Brahmins you are meant to be.

Thanks for clearing that up, user. I was uncertain about whether CoD was reality or not but now you've answered that question for me.

Attached: 1647028097365.jpg (927x1148, 104.92K)

he's an upgrade for you

Attached: 1638298623661.png (300x300, 72.66K)

Not quite the New World Order the talking heads here were thinking of.

Yes. It'll start with rounding up all the muslims in India and throwing them into prison camps.

There's a wasteland of shithole desert mountain between India and China and they can't figure out where the line is, same with India-Pakistan, they're a bunch of god damn retards.

Why do poos and pakis hate one another? Just because of religion?