Navy Captain Refuses Vax

Based zogbot refuses vax and halts all operations for a single destroyer. Dozens of sailors stand with him, saying they they don’t want the shot to affect their ability to sodomize each other.
youtu.be/gNulqTNiaKM

Attached: 190773B0-6E3C-4C6E-A1D2-AD1B15AAD4F7.jpg (500x471, 169.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vaxcheck.jnj/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He should just use a template to make his own card... speaking of which, anybody got one?

Medical records are digital in the military. He’d have to have a doc fake an entry.

Imagine her wild eyes as she’s being forcibly held down and violated (in Elden Ring)

absolutely based.

Imagine her furious grunts and roars, her face turning beet red and she rages with all her might to push a (late-game Elden Ring NPC) off of her, filling with rage as she realizes her female body cannot push this patriarchal brute off of her supple milky body.

Based CO. We need more men like this both in the military and in civilian life.

Surely there's a replacement.
Military always has replacements for everyone.

He just doesn't want his DNA to be marked, branded, and patented.

the us military is majority hispanic black and gay at this point.
no, this is not an exaggeration.

Even if true, that had nothing to do with replacement

I dunno, aren't recruitment and retention numbers pretty bad right now?

Thats not how that works. You just submit your vax card to Navy Med and they update your record
.t e5 with fake vax card

Attached: updated template.jpg (666x1057, 252.39K)

They are terrible

Attached: 1623944375023.jpg (2101x2100, 598.95K)

90 or 110 lb cardstock

Attached: 1623944311498.jpg (2101x2100, 427.12K)

Thank you kindly, user.

ive got some more stuff. vaxcheck.jnj/

Attached: 1623865632297.png (1452x1206, 1.04M)

you can also get lot numbers if you just go to google images and type covid card

Attached: 1620572464658.jpg (549x1024, 84.24K)

I was never able to go off-post for a flu-shot then come back with a card. DoD administers the shots. I call shenanigans.
t. retired army field grade

Makes sense. Their main demographic has always been conservative white guys, and there's no reason for them to join an institution that now hates them.

Im working cyber so they baby everyone here and its a joint base so red tape covers everything. I just purposely dont go to the flu shots they have on post for some bs reason so I HAVE to go off post then I go get the nasal spray version and use a netti pot to clear it out. I did the same for covid shot, I just didnt go and waited for the deadline then emailed med my card

This, only the cabal would forcibly poison its soldiers. Where is fauci?

The penalty for getting caught doing this as a military officer would be worse than simply refusing and being honorably discharged. And before you come at me saying you wouldn't be honorably discharged, yes you would. I was.

I’m glad it worked out, user. Does the lying not bother you, though? Don’t get me wrong; I’m with you, but the subterfuge would get to me after a while. I would start lying more often, then get caught, etc.
just because they’re evil doesn’t mean they can’t wreck your life.

This thread is glowing HARD. Look at the location of the word "or" on these. If it falls on the RIGHT /end of the line, it's a bait fake. Here is a real one from the hospital:

Attached: 20220312_100021.jpg (2085x1596, 530.35K)

Yes and No. It used to, because all I want is to live an honest life but I realized that it has become the European man's moral obligation to hurt kikes and their puppets in any way possible. It is my moral obligation to keep my body healthy and to avoid consumption of processed shit and avoid the covid shots. Similar to the jews themselves in the talmud, It is our moral obligation to deceive the jew if it means their plans are foiled. But It took me a while to accept this new way of life. I hate lying, I hate hiding my powerlevel, I just want a peaceful honest life
100% I agree and think that officers should not bother faking it and should be the ones to stand up. If my CO did the same, I wouldnt have faked it and would have stood up with him. But the enlisted man alone cannot make a difference
I uploaded both, but no one checks it. I used the "fake" version and medical couldnt tell

He posted both. No lower enlisted doing data entry at a clinic is going to care enough to pay attention, anyway.