These foreign freedom fighters are out of their depth

British ex-Army soldier/merc goes to war in Ukraine, gets hit with rockets/helicopter fire, runs scared into the woods, gets picked up by Ukraine Territorial Defense who torture him thinking he's a Russian spy, gets released, immediately goes back home to the UK. I know it’s been posted but there’s an aspect of this I want to discuss
thesun.co.uk/news/17899587/ukraine-war-russia-british-fighter/

Attached: B9FBAB66-DC86-4C24-8E0F-CB11BB47B2D6.png (944x1208, 748.48K)

>Russians are a conventional modern army
What did they expect? Slavic goat herders? They think it will be just like Iraq or Libya and the other sandpit nations that the burgers have bombed into oblivion. A 2 week air war with minimal casualties. They're clueless idiots. It’s dawned on me that most of our veterans now have never faced off against an army that was even close to evenly matched in terms of tech, bodies, capability. They’ve only fought sandniggers.

Attached: D33ED8D5-3F26-4E25-906C-A183EE1417F0.png (882x420, 103.86K)

Alot of these guys served in places like Iraq and Afghanistan. War against arab insurgents is just about all they know and in some cases 90% of what they trained for. Going to Ukraine its the first time they are going up against a force at least equal to them and, even worse, has just about total control of the air over the battlefield.
Going up against small groups of insurgents is one thing. Getting into a real live war where the other side has the same capabilities you do is a whole other thing. Its horrible. But most of them will not understand until they get there and its too late.

Attached: 7509D006-B6D3-4BB1-91A2-13AB707CDD0D.png (882x702, 172.94K)

baZed

Holy shit

checked!

Attached: Check Em.jpg (168x186, 6.4K)

-_-

Attached: 1618656541558.png (400x400, 31.3K)

Attached: 1629108107509.png (491x533, 372.64K)

Checked and convetionalpilled.

czech em

Sounds hilarious, bump

The digits speak the truth.

Zogbots getting a taste of real warfare is probably the funniest shit ever.

Yeah I know I know, I just sit at my computer all day and talk shit, but you know what zogbots reading this? You know what? My motivations are the continued existence of my race, your motivations were larping as a cowboy by shooting at innocent goatherders and villagers. There's no comparison between us.

GOD AGREES HAHHAHA BRING ON THE NUKES

You’re such a fag and you know it. I hope you burn today

checked and keked

Nevermind Russia will treat them as foreign mercenaries, not POW.
>if they wear uniform that is
Otherwise it's the firing squad.

>They’ve only fought sandniggers.

thankfully presidente Pootin is sending syrian jihadis to collect his bananas in ook-ookraine

Our army hasn't faced a conventional army since WW2. Thats why we don't want to be brought into a fight, we might lose a couple of those shiny aircraft carriers.

Check'd for a new age of actual warfare

>gets picked up by Ukraine Territorial Defense who torture him thinking he's a Russian spy
They can't tell English language from Russian?

Nice digits, globohomo BTFO.

Dude you can’t beat his digits.
He’s right and God agreed

why the hell was he even there..this isn't his fight.

>I didn't go to an active warzone to die
Then what the fuck did you go there for? To play the hero? I wish he would have died, little boy playing soldier.

the digits dont lie

Attached: 1646949190048.jpg (640x605, 63K)

>My motivations are the continued existence of my race
>has never touched a white pussy in his life

Also the thing is, they are going to Ukraine as volunteers, while in Iraq/Afghanistan they were part of the US army or another western army, where they can get air support and other things easily. In Ukraine however they basically can only use their rifle and NLAWs. Calling air support or a truck to pick you up is probably hard since they can't communicate that easily with ukrainians.

impressive, for an American

Attached: 5mIP.gif (416x300, 265.14K)

He wants to be a hero but didn't realize there are no heroes in war, just explosions

They fell for the recruiter meme

>he goes to fight in some piss pot conflict
>gets captured by the people he is fighting for
>gets a beating from them
>goes home
>gets called a hero

checked

Attached: 1551513633040.jpg (480x480, 27.45K)

That’s how I see it too. They’ve never been in a situation without complete air support. If Putin really does bring the Chechens and Syrians they’re fucked beyond their wildest dreams because Chechens and Syrians veterans will be objectively of more value in this conflict than any western ones Zelensky can convince to come volunteer. The first have faced a modern army while the latter have only had the benefit of being the modern army.

I mean you would expect a spy to know multiple languages

You're delusional. Middle Easterners have lit the entire world in fiery drama for two decades using nothing more than bullets and drums of gasoline. They are the epitome of grit and audacious will to fight. There has never been a more capable and fierce insurgency than in Iraq, Afghanistan and the most deadly and successful premilitary in history is ISIS. I can't even imagine Azov achieving anything near what ISIS did or even becoming international. You'll never hear "Azov is setting up a new network in country X as a power vacuum is formed". Never. Because white little chicken farmers in eastern europe only have the cojones to fight in their shitty little pond.

Russia put the kid gloves on for Ukraine. That's it. The US opened up the war in Afghanistan using 14 thousand high yield weapon assets in the first month alone. Russia has yet to deploy even 500 in Ukraine and its been weeks. That's the difference you delusional fucking limp dick white pussy.

Solid get, user

Checked for truth.

>From a deleted reddit post
As bullets started to fly our direction one of the Brits, a ~30yo named Sanjeev that had fought previously in Afghanistan, was hit in the groins/balls/dick/? and started to scream like i have never hear someone scream before. While the other two guys hunkered down in the ditch and started to aimlessly fire back i grabbed my shit and started running to follow the Austrian into the woods. We made it maybe like a ~100m uphill into the forest when we dropped down behind a larger rock and decided not move any further to not draw any attention at this point. I peeked down the ridge to see what was happening: The russian infantry had surrounded the AFV with the commander in it, it was visible that the windows had all been shot multiple times but did not break. With drawn out rifles the russians shouted at them hysterically for like half a minute, then the crew in the car surrendered with their arms up and got out. Our other 2 guys, that where lying in the ditch and initially fired back, followed quickly in surrendering. What then happened was absolutely insane. The russians had them all get on their knee‘s with their hands up, then searched them for papers, while constantly shouting and menacing them. When they got to the two Brits (the one that was badly injured + his buddy) and checked him they started shouting „American American!“. One guy, i think it was the T72 commander, jumped off his tank, ran towards them, pulled out his pistol and shot them both in the head, point blank. When that happened i pissed my pants for real. We continued to lie there silently until it was all over. They loaded up the remaining Ukrainians on a truck (likely as POW‘s), then cleared the street by pushing our destroyed vehicles aside.

Attached: reddit volunteers to obliterate russians.jpg (786x653, 211.01K)

You can’t beat his digits and didn’t read
Cope
Also fuck your Reddit spacing

fuck off homo

Holy
Shit