This is criminal

This is criminal.

Attached: 56432D53-1BC0-44E2-B519-A410A17BA104.jpg (1242x2230, 921.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/H6AIhuT4gPSO/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's enough for at least 4 million refugees

vacancy tax + foreign buyer tax + higher interest rates = affordable homes

With higher interest rates, you pay some bank printing money who pays bank wagecucks.
With higher home values, you pay some owner who pays craftsmen.

4m all cross canada in mostly rural areas. Nobody wants to live in cold af rural shit areas. People wanna live in the major cities, Toronto, Vancouver, Ottawa, Quebec and a lot of these major cities have very limited supply.

>Study
>Estimate

>vacancy tax + foreign buyer tax + higher interest rates = affordable homes
Instead of charging a bunch of taxes, just seize all Chinese assets in the country and expel all Chinese nationals. Everything else is solved from there.

People who say houses are expensive don't actually deserve one. Just accept your place in life.

i live in a brand new subdivision and the average home price is over $800k. there are numerous purchased but empty homes which haven’t had occupants since construction finished. these are owned by house flippers i’d assume

>This is criminal
Why?

>This is criminal.
To not burn them to the ground.
Am I right or what?

Attached: 121487658_10157593586837805_5466081847943146348_n.jpg (750x750, 57.87K)

this. plenty of room for brown enrichment.
bitchute.com/video/H6AIhuT4gPSO/

Kike

How would you enforce a vacancy tax? All you would have to do is claim to rent to a shell corporation that stores 1 box of stuff in a house.

Capitalist

looks like you can afford to take in 8 million
black people you fucking racist.

bump

Attached: 1645510526726.jpg (1440x1448, 800.31K)

Why not post the addresses and squat on the property? I imagine Canadian squatting laws are pretty liberal

Dunno man, why not just buy one then.

I was looking, there are some pretty lovely rural homes for reasonable prices...

Don't really know the local conditions tho

Even rural areas in Ontario are expensive as fuck, and off-gridding is impossible, even if land alone wasn't also overpriced there's too much red tape.

the only answer is mandatory one home ownership. you can trade/swap and add money, but every citizen should be issued basic unencumbered land/housing.

You're fucking incredibly wrong retard
It's all because of foreign money laundering in the major urban areas. And it works for the launderers, because the higher they drive up real estate prices, the more money they can clean. The RCMP has known about this for YEARS. It's Indian money in Toronto and Chinese money in Vancouver.
They can't do that though, because they rely on the tax dollars currently generated. Since Freeland bungled the NAFTA redo, and the Liberals are against any and all forms of natural resource market, most of our GDP comes from real estate. Add on to that the fact that we've over doubled the number of bills in circulation, the Canadian economy would not survive the solution.

Furthermore, because Harper signed that bullshit trade agreement with China, any change to our laws that impact any kind of development project by China in Canada in which Chinese businesses would lose money, we're legally obligated to pay the difference in taxpayer money, the amount decided behind closed doors and not reportable to the press.

what stopping people from just moving in? its not like the chinks overseas will know

Taxes are only for citizens

AYO GIBS ME DAT FOR FREE

We have bylaw officers that are happy to fuck with anyone who tries anything like this.
In an anarcho tyranny there's lots of funds for fucking with tax paying citizens, but none to keep the insane homeless from throwing feces at people downtown.

We do not support terrorism on this forum Wayne

Oh wow, I'm sure no body though of this before you moron. Governments are unwilling to do anything about it.

The whole thread right now

So, who owns those houses? Rich chinks living in china are hoarding them to save their fortunes from chink gov?

if they took my empty house like that to hand over to some cowardly shitskin runaways, it would immediately be struck by the kike lightning

Attached: 1738633_020517-wtvd-carthage-fire-img.jpg (1300x732, 1.27M)

YOU WILL RENT AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY