Why do soldiers all over the world wear these now?

Attached: 1325918238825c.jpg (690x690, 84.2K)

practical

Only for the desert lmao.
Retards who think they look cool

Attached: 799F1FFF-4B84-44F7-BA3E-0149061B7AEA.jpg (1800x1167, 388.06K)

Good British design.

Is it ever worn out of a sandnigger habitat?

>why were these worn
Practicality
>why are they worn now
Fashion

To project tacticoolness. They don't do anything and are just more loose shit hanging off you that's going to get in your way

Kevlar scarf

you look like a soldier of an elite unit or mercenary unit. I think its the same with stuff like beards and being very built muscularly, all three things that grunts or privates generally isnt allowed to be/have

>Only for the desert lmao.
kys cityfag

Houndstooth is in

Yes, towelheads themselves are not very good at fashion so we had to show them how it's done.

Lol me and my boys wear these at AIRSOFT lol shit gets lit. It teaches you how to be tactical as well as having fun with your friends. You should all try AIRSOFT.

*tactical

It stops spicy brass from getting between your plate carrier and your back

to wipe their ass. carrying toilet paper isn't practical.

>bong can't restrain himself for one second to not appropriate

I'm doing research on this cloth so we can skip all the bs answers.

Attached: d23hwfgnww54twyhbfg.png (1039x363, 225.2K)

Very comfy and protects you from the sun. The sandniggers know what they're doing.

Culture appropriation

Makes sure you wear the right one tho

Attached: 1632852875544.jpg (1372x792, 270.11K)

To protect from COVID

*tacticool

I get why Middle Easterners made it and used it for thousands of years. But why does a soldier, for example, in Eastern Europe, need it? Seems like it's become very popular world-wide.

Have you ever used one, they aren't practical at all, they are a fucking nuisance.
They are simply used nowadays because of the Iraq/Afghan wars kino.

They don't. You have watched too many US movies in Iraq and Afghanistan. You have played too much call of duty and battlefield.

For me it's to show my countersemitism.

You won't get any hot casings down your shirt.

It functions as a bib when you eat so you don’t get sauce all over your equipment.

nigger

I'm basing my perceptions on social media posts of different types of military servicemen and paramilitary soldiers. I've seen this clothing item many times in several conflict zones now.

damn missed it lol

Can you explain to a retard why a large oversized scarf is practical in warfare? I don't understand

Jewish tzitzit’s. Their zog bots remember

Cause it looks sick?

To snap your battle buddy in his tight, firm ass.

Attached: 1637354008034.jpg (674x683, 227.37K)

I've seen one guy wear one as a joke on myspace in like 2006 when he was on tour.

this here is a retard
They have a lot of practical uses. Shit i wear one all the time, espeically when /out/ they help cover your skin to prevent burn, they can keep you warm, or you can soak them in water to cool your self off. they work great as a mit to grab something cold, you can tie them up to make a small bag to carry shit, you can use i to help keep a bandage on, or a split. You can fold it up and use it as a make shift pillow.

Overall its just a good piece of clothing to have because its simple, its a big fucking square piece of fabric

There's still sunlight in Europe. And when it's warm, it still breathes, and you can wet it for air con.

>waterfilter broke
>Take the shemagh

>No Tourniquet
>Take the shemagh

>cold neck
>put on shemagh

Its practical

Zogbot detected

>Point out practical use to a piece of clothing and why its popular
>Zogbot

Attached: What.jpg (540x960, 40.13K)

Kind of like this, right?

Attached: jack murphy.jpg (900x900, 105.36K)

practical, looks cool, signals that you are in favor of driving Zionists into the sea

>Only for the desert lmao.
you can get different colors
face covers are useful in lots of climates, but a balaclava of whatever material can't be adjusted to the same extent.