As society continues to become more progressive and tolerant we're increasingly getting to a point where pedophilia is...

As society continues to become more progressive and tolerant we're increasingly getting to a point where pedophilia is normalized and decriminalised. Fear mongering rhetoric about the supposed universality of psychological trauma will be replaced with a factual understanding of the numerous benefits of adult-child romantic relationships. Whereas openly discriminating against either minor attracted persons or adult attracted minors will become rightly stigmatized as hateful and bigoted.

How do you feel about these changes, and do you consider them beneficial for society as a whole?

Attached: 1646592942026.jpg (849x1200, 246.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newgon.net/wiki/Research:_Prevalence_of_Harm_and_Negative_Outcomes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't get this comic. The age of consent and protection from sexual exploitation has only improved for the last few centuries. Why would it suddenly reverse and allow pedophilia?

Attached: 1646718954422.jpg (1280x720, 70.56K)

Attached: 1647103896224.jpg (178x343, 26.79K)

one

this

id

sage. may come back for one stupid more garbage reply, but ultimately will add nothing.

something something jews

There were no trannies and faggots for centuries, either and look where we are, dipshit.

Turn the pedos into a grown woman with a male kid and watch the flip

I had your kind as my patients and i wished every day for a blackout so i can simply drive to your house and burn you alive inside of it.
I have a list with about of their 70 names on it and i fucking hope that you are one of it

The age of consent is still increasing. Laws protecting people from sexual exploitation are getting stronger. What's your point?

This, I don't think you can mention a single country in the world that has lowered the age of consent in the last 10 years, but you can mention countries that have instead raised it as close as in the last 10 days.

Attached: 1638045422002.png (638x901, 708.11K)

Once the age consent reaches the 21-25 range no one is going to take it seriously anymore.

>Why would it suddenly reverse and allow pedophilia
If you allow everything else in the image (which we do) there's literally no argument against it. In other words if society doesn't have the moral fibre to stop 12 year olds having hormones then why the fuck would you expect it to stop pedos? Modern people are sick and will tolerate anything and everything if the TV tells them it's OK.

I'm sure that's what they said about it being raised to 16. And it being raised to 18.

If so, why do laws being passed keep on reflecting a better moral fibre?

>There's literally no argument against it.
That doesn't mean it is actually happening

Dr. Mengele, bist du das?

Just leaving this redpill here for all those craving knowledge

newgon.net/wiki/Research:_Prevalence_of_Harm_and_Negative_Outcomes

Where are all these laws being passed then?

It means it can and will be pushed and normies will shrug because they already accepted the premise of moral relativism.

All over.

>It means it can and will be pushed
when? because as of the moment the opposite keeps happening over and over all around the world

Right... must have missed the UK raising age of consent to 30. Put some effort into your argument or shut the fuck up.