Redpill me on Yugoslavia. Who's fault was it?

Redpill me on Yugoslavia. Who's fault was it?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 138.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5tgASe-DmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews, Vatican, politicians and the whole nation.

Attached: Marshal_Tito,_the_President_of_the_Federal_People’s_Republic_of_Yugoslavia.jpg (625x856, 236.06K)

>Who's fault was it?

Franjo Tudjman , Slobodan Milosevic, Alija Izatbegovic.

>Redpill me on Yugoslavia. Who's fault was it?
it was fault of all anons there, simple as

Serbs are savage animals, the rest are ok

Unironically the Jews

My Serb friend told me it was all the Croate's fault. Is that true?

Jews and their minions.

Attached: F0F6FE7E-1791-4B21-9699-589F4408041A.jpg (1024x805, 98.42K)

Croatia for being fascists when everyone else was trying to be nice to each other

Failed unsustainable economy and political exploitation of nationalism because of upcoming privatization of country.

jews. The main goal of the jew is to destroy the world unironically, basically what we're seeing now

>Serbs are savage animals, the rest are ok
Shut up!

Albanians

So far we have:
>Croatia
>Serbia
>Albania

No blame with Slovenia, Bosnia, or Macedonia?

Serbias as always. Slovenes and Croats would choose to be in a union with Austria rather than Serbia.

Attached: peace.jpg (1280x960, 588.94K)

If you are really interested in this topic, take a look at Rare Earth's take on it, one of the best I've seen so far.

youtube.com/watch?v=u5tgASe-DmA

Oh and I forgot:

>Jews

Tell your friend hes delusional,
but nothing strange for Serbs ,retard nation.

Macedonians are too pure for Balkans

according to Serbs, everything is the fault of others
you should know well Serbs from Any Forums - ass lickers of Russia, constantly butthurted, hate NATO because of humanitarian bombing (didnt happened btw)

If your Serb friend told you so then it must be true lol

Was hoping some Serbs would join in the conversation. Guess they're all drunk already.

This

Its a reminder that multiculturism just doesnt work. You cant have 3 different religions and 10 different languages all living together willy nilly especially when you have muslims thrown in there wanting to slaughter everyone because. The only thing surprising about it is that it lasted as long as it did

Welcome fren. Besides Jews, it seems the general consensus is that this was all the Serb's fault. Any response?

Your mums fat pussy. Seriously what the fuck is her problem? Stupid fucking bitch

Germany, Austria, Vatican,in that order.

Attached: 9k=.jpg (1024x576, 109.56K)

Jews and United States of Pedophilia.

So now we have:
>Croatia
>Serbia
>Albania
>Jews
>My Mom's fat pussy

Any others?

Thanks user. I'll check it out. Watching the BBC Death of Yugoslavia currently.

Kill yourself, Mariusz. Fucking slimy divide and conquer shill. Poles have morally and culturally always been the sediment of European society.

The country was anti-Serb. From its formation until Tito died it was propped up by foreigner credit and debt, while internally everyones ethnic and religious interests were respected except for Serb ethnic and religious interests.
When the foreign kikes asked for their money paid back it collapsed.