Canada general

Canada is Khalistan
We will let all other minorities stay if they pay deference and realize we are the reason they are allowed rights and freedoms here .

But if you are a cracker you need to gtfo

We are going to rip the flags of your pickup trucks and make you choke on them

The Ukrainian refugees will choose us and then we will pimp them out for a few grams of coke

Get fucked white boi

youtu.be/ofw4fhLsD18

Attached: 0F79A42B-59BC-41CF-B148-1E9AE2CFB5D8.jpg (700x912, 499.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IsRo1s9hVAA
youtu.be/MmRuAiznEsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/IsRo1s9hVAA

Bump
True and based

Fuck off towelhead. Canada is WHITE clay. YOU WILL NEVER WHITE. Literal Punjabi pajeet.

GOOD FUCKING MORNING SIRS

After he becomes PM it’s off to the cracker factory for annoying Keith’s and Karen’s

Attached: 84398743-7A3F-4536-93CC-1AC6B3E31C95.jpg (645x924, 556.05K)

Hindus are the worst and we will
Lick them out with the crackers
Keep sucking white dick Dravidian faggot

You are the Gooodmorning sirs faggots , we have pride in who we are , go serve mr smith chai you fucking beggar

You religion was made by a drunk (unironically Hindu ) hobo who you now call your God. Oxford uni is older than you r "religion". Your are but a shitskin pawn of leftist whites. It's Mexicans in USA and you pajeets in canada

Attached: images.jpg (549x559, 42.15K)

Bump
Classic buttlicker, why do you guys come to Canada threads and seethe about Sikhs in Canada?
Some have been here almost 150 years now, why do you guys care so much?

We don’t fall
Him our god and everything you just said is a lie, our religion is very practical and makes a lot more sense , why does your inferior complex have you coming to a thread about Canada?
Are you the ultimate hindpoo incel?

>Some have been here almost 150 years now

And? Five is some. It doesn't mean shit.

Hindus seethe online here but are huge fans of our music and go all good morning sit in an Canadian Sikh rappers comment section lmao

youtu.be/MmRuAiznEsU

Attached: 22F423AD-367C-447C-89CB-4919F2F0F528.jpg (660x388, 291.38K)

Literally hundreds of thousands of descendants , I’m sorry your grandpa is from Russia or Italy mutt

Cope. White people respect no one. You are just a political tool

Thanks poobro

Fear is respect
We don’t want any of there’s anyway, you have no idea what these people are like, it’s not Mrv , they are trash and don’t work, they are immigrants telling everyone else what should be because of their complexes , they seethe with rage watching everyone pass them by.
I said Hindus can be here if they pay deference
But you guys have your own entitlement and jealousy issues as well as you have clearly shown in this thread

>Literally hundreds of thousands of descendants

Literally untrue. Sikhs were a non-presence in Canada 'til the mid 1985's when your people began to scam our asylum laws in the wake of the Indian government crackdown oh Khalistani extremism. Then family reunification took over. And you wouldn't even be here if whites didn't build something to come to. Fuck off with this "we were here for 150 years so we belong here" bullshit. You're interloping invaders to a country that's not yours like all other non-whites here.

He’s calling you shit and you were defending them,
It’s people like you that got your people
Conquered and 65 million killed by them

Whites are the tyrannical enemy and you suck their dicks hindu faggot lmao

i don't think you should be poking that bear. stop ghettoizing yourself user.

you sound ridiculous.

You are a remnant of the British empire
Your ancestors
Took our land and gave it to someone else like Palestine
You broke it you bought it but we don’t care anymore, we will take Canada as the conciliation prize .India and Indians did a lot more for the empire than some faggot third gen immigrant like yourself you dumb fuck
Go back to Eastern Europe you larping mutt, this is why all whites are so fucking annoying, we didn’t take anything from you fucking idiot
And it’s not untrue
I’m 5th Gen myself
GO the fuck back !

Bien dit monsieur. C'est ton devoir maintenant de sauver la race blanche.
et pour le défendre contre les barbares.

Is this the 'burden of white man' I hear about so much anons? Ungrateful animals celebrating their rootless existence? I think Iunderstand that now

>we will take Canada as the conciliation prize

You mean take the land that's not ancestrally yours and a country your people didn't build. In other words steal something that doesn't belong to you. Typical opportunistic scheming South Asian behaviour right there. I'm sorry but isn't that what the British did to you? God you South Asians are insufferable hypocrites. That's why your so contemptible. Canada isn't your country. You and your people are not Canadian nor ever can be.