Österreichische „Nation“

From what I can tell, according to Wikipedia only 6% of Austrians consider themselves to be "German", the statistic didn't specify if the 6% are literally everyone currently residing in Austria or native Austrians if it is the former than I assume most of the 6% are German citizens residing in Austria.

It is kind of pathetic that Austrians forgot their great German heritage, Austrians where disproportionately over represented in the Waffen-SS and concentration camp personnel.

Attached: JörgHaider.jpg (429x1197, 86.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcha_orientalis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah these 6% are not from todays germany.
Still pathetic i agree.
Austrians historically always saw themselves 100% as germans

Too bad they got Haider by the way
He would stand up against clown world

>Austrians forgot their great German heritage
We are not Krauts and never were.
>Austrians where disproportionately over represented in the Waffen-SS and concentration camp personnel
because we produce results. Cope, seethe and dilate.

Attached: Kraut delusions.jpg (1280x941, 211.18K)

Dont tell anyone but were planning on ditching these NATOcuck germans fully and then entering a strategic partnership with our hungaryan bros and russia

I mean how many times are we supposed to drage these german cucks along and try to make them based, enough is enough
Putin send gas and guns

Austria is older than Germany

irrelevant country that is nothing without germany, keep coping

?????
We literally started together as one territory, and with we i mean austrians and bavarians.
Then austria was splitted as a border territory to hun gary (ostmark)

Yes Based

ayo ahmet, you better watch the fuck out because the 2nd stage of that plan is fixing the poor germans who have been told all kinds of propaganda about "germans" like you

first item on the agenda? germany does not need "germans", and then whoever is the speaker makes a pause so the audience can cheer and shoot g36 in the air

Results? Like the vax mandate? Well done, retard. I thought Austria was supposed to be based.

Nation is something artificial that came late in man's history. In the early 19th century nations came into existance and with this movement a general notion of german nation. These 6% perhaps are referring to this nation rather than their cultural austrian heritage

>culture and language similar to bavaria
>bavarians are german
>but not us because arbitrary political boundary

>We are not Krauts and never were.

False user, Austria and Prussia fought a war over who would control the German Confederetionwhich Austria was a member of.

Austria expressed interest in joining the Getman republic after WWI but the allies threatened to invade if they tried to follow through.

We wuz HRE and you niggers made your own kangdom

>Austria expressed interest in joining the Getman republic after WWI
Because we were split up. That's the only reason

Austrians are heavily mixed with Balkans from the Austro-Hungarian Empire.

>Nation is something artificial that came late in man's history.

You couldn’t be more wrong. The word nation comes from the Latin word natio which mens nation, people or race.

The concept of race in the ancient and premodern world was more aligned with what we call ethnicity today.

The natio state, which did arise in the 19th century, is simply a formal state organized around the nation; ie people

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcha_orientalis
This is the foundation of austria also called bayerisches ostland.
We even speak the same dialekt, you cannot deny historical fact s

>because we produce results.

;)

Attached: dindu_nuffin.jpg (500x539, 57.48K)

>Nation (um 1400 ins Deutsche übernommen, von lateinisch natio, „Volk, Sippschaft, Herkunft“ oder „Geburt“, ursprünglich für eine „Geburtsgemeinschaft“,[1] abgeleitet vom Verb nasci, „geboren werden“)[2] bezeichnet größere Gruppen oder Kollektive von Menschen, denen gemeinsame Merkmale wie Sprache, Tradition, Sitten, Bräuche oder Abstammung zugeschrieben werden.
According to the definition nations always existed

Again not true given your history. The Austrians vied for control of the German Confederation, of which they were members, and were only expelled because they were the only other German state strong enough to challenge the Prussians.

Moreover, one of the treaties you were forced to sign at the conclusion of WWI specifically required you to remove German from your name. Prior to that treaty your land was known as German Austria.

Why does a burger have a better grasp of your history than you?

No we did not Jürgenm fuck off. the only germans that are bearable are bavarians and even they hate being called german

Attached: 1528263541160.jpg (500x601, 92.88K)

Whatever u say, austria is deutschland.
Thats like saying ukraine or belarus aint russia.

glory to the prussian empire btw

This guy is a glowie/tranny/etc most likely but the others seemed real

Im bavarian and i see myself german but a lot dont true

Austrian are and were german, like the swiss, but we certainly are not Capital G*rman.
Today what is considered German ist prussisan conquered Territory that became a meme state.