UFC fighter cain Velasquez denied bail and sentenced to 15 years in prison for attempted murder on pedophile who...

UFC fighter cain Velasquez denied bail and sentenced to 15 years in prison for attempted murder on pedophile who molested his daughter 100 times

Attached: download (1).jpg (840x871, 118.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eastbaytimes.com/2022/02/28/one-man-hospitalized-after-shooting-in-south-san-jose/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>attempted
silly sod

bullshit
let him out and give him the key to the goddamned city

Didn’t he shoot the wrong person?

>his daughter 100 times
try again

Yes the father of the chomo I believe

Lesson.
Don't try. Do.

no bueno!

so attempted suicide then?

Attached: KATELYN CARALLE.jpg (225x225, 5.69K)

not my problem

Cain should be given the Presidential Medal of Freedom and he should also be given a 2nd chance to kill the pedophile.

gringos tryna keep the spic man down

Lmao. Thats whst he gets. Fucking loser.

It was his niece or some shit not his daughter.

he also fired at them in an intersection with bystanders around. i think he may have had a better shot at real leniency if he had taken his time to single the guy out instead of spilling his spaghetti.

anyone know what his potential parole situation it?

>speeds after victim = endangers others on the road
>fires gun into victims car = endangers other in the area
These are crimes. Send his "brown pride" low iq ass to jail.

Probably 7 or 12 years. Depends 50% time or 80% time. It’s violent so he wouldn’t get pushed out as early as no violent crime.

>denied bail
Why though?

No. It was his ego.
>im a big tough guy
>family looking for my reaction
>gotta do something
>i cant not do something
>i never got teen pussy so im jealous
>invert desire to virtue signalling action
>i will kill this chomo and everyone will praise me
>15 years prison
Lol faggot. Meat heads am I right?

probably because he's mexican and i assume has money left over from his ufc days, so flight risk.

it was his 4 year old son, not daughter
shot at the car and hit the pedo's stepdad
eastbaytimes.com/2022/02/28/one-man-hospitalized-after-shooting-in-south-san-jose/

80%

>366775860
shitty bait, have some dignity and workshop this.

Brown Pride going where it belongs.

I never liked him or his pride tattoo either always thought he was a racist wetback, but fuck man chomos need the fucking rope.

revenge is a dish best served cold, at night, wearing surgical gloves, with you cellphone at home

Pedos make our laws so obviously a pedo would judge someone that tried to stop a pedo harshly.

You’ve never been at an even level with gringos to begin with.

Congratulations dad of the year. Go to prison and not raise child. So instead of just sexual abuse... now this genius gave his son the opportunity to grow up fatherless and made a bigger more traumatic spectical of things than it otherwise would have been. Fantastic job. Ladies and gentlemen. This is you brain on pedophiles. Dont smoke pedophiles. Its bad for you.

Why the fuck did he need a gun? He can kill almost anyone on this planet with his bare hands

i always thought it was hilarious how much americans hate pedos, yet almost every american male was circumcised as a baby.
americans pay some psychopathic pedophile doctor to strap their baby down and cut his penis up, and then they turn around and say they hate pedos.

>shot at the car and hit the pedo's stepdad
seems like a pretty important tidbit kek

>didn’t even murder him
Kek thanks for the daughter, going to see if she wants to come over for ice cream

You’re a retard. He is a caveman looking spic, but killing chomos is based

by the way, the pedo is out on supervised release
cain is in jail
then there's this:
>Goularte lives at the home that hosts a daycare business run by his mother, according to a separate criminal complaint that charged Goularte with a felony count of a lewd and lascivious act with a child under the age of 14. More than 20 children attend the daycare, and authorities say the owner has temporarily shut down the business while the investigation is underway.
This piece of shit was molesting other kids too
and the parents didn't do a fucking thing about it
kept the daycare going
fuck them all

Luckily the tide is turning on ritualized child mutilation. Just need to increase the hate for it

Nah, this is his brain after countless hits in the head. Many such cases

>and the parents didn't do a fucking thing about it
Majority rule. BASED.

Based law into their own hand taker

He shouldn’t have gotten involved. Says it was “a relative”…so basically his pride got the best of him. If it was his own child I could understand, but I’m not going to prison for a niece or nephew and leaving my own children fatherless. Now his own children will pay the price for his pride, I hope for the best for them, but he has set them up for failure but deserting them for a fucking cousin. I mean, why didn’t the child’s father do it himself? Because obviously no one else in that family is worth a shit and now his kids are easy pickings.

Correct. Go woke, go broke.

He only deserves 2-3 years for negligent discharge and unsafe vehicle operation, not 15.

>why didn’t the child’s father do it himself?
he did
it was his son
a son is a relative
as a father, if i found out someone was molesting kids at a daycare and the parents who ran the daycare weren't protecting those kids
i'd do the same fucking thing
>reckless
i didn't hear about anyone outside of that car getting shot

He should have planned it out better. Art of war.. Wood chipper intensifies"

hehe bad chicano

Pedophile

just plan it out a little. this macho bullshit won't do your kid any favors.