What is this "globohomo" you all whine about and why should I give a shit?

What is this "globohomo" you all whine about and why should I give a shit?

Attached: neutral.jpg (976x850, 54.13K)

If you have to ask, you need to leave

>what is globehomo??
Globalists promotion of homogenizing culture and race as a means to atomize and control humanity in a neo feudalist society that promotes homosexuality to depopulate the earth in the name of environmentalism based on experts who lie about their understanding of complex systems at the behest of a banking class that wishes to achieve a Great Reset of the economy and culture into a Marxist nightmare world that makes whiteness into a sin so that old white bloodlines can manipulate uneducated browns to build a prison they will never escape from.

Attached: 4625B2E7-9123-4AF2-9AD2-17D5042EA98C.jpg (572x518, 68.32K)

They will destroy your home, not a meme, it may take time to have your home valued as a target enough to destroy, but nothing is enough for these people. If you love your family, yourself, Orr your kids... The answer is clear and obvious: be a slave or fight or run until you are forced to fight.

>be you
>pass econ 101
>study Wallstreets history
>other countrymen fags dip in
>property value is affected
>your onions milk is affected
>your buttplug us affected
>your gas is affected
I can go on but got bored

A vague shadow organization responsible for coordinating everything bad in the world that Any Forums can project their impotent anger at.

What yoy can say SOI? kek

After lurking for 2 years you get a letter to your address fully explaining this

Go fuck your sister dumbass, politics is for autists

Based tai (taiwanese?)

Attached: hitlerthumbsup2.jpg (300x428, 19.5K)

just so you idiots know, whenever you see a generic pepe picture it's some dipshit one post this id that won't come back. all fields.

the lastest boogieman of the month

It boils down to "Everything I don't like is globohomo".

You find a white hair on your head and you're scared of getting old? Globohomo.
You see a gay person on a tv show and it makes you insecure about your own sexuality? Globohomo.
You're alone because you're generally an unlikable person? Yeah, globohomo.

Go back

Attached: tumblr_p5wvdqWHGL1u2xqr4o1_1280.jpg (1262x843, 273.51K)

t. Spic

spbp, didn't even need punctuation

>It boils down to "Everything I don't like is globohomo".
>You find a white hair on your head and you're scared of getting old? Globohomo.
>You see a gay person on a tv show and it makes you insecure about your own sexuality? Globohomo.
>You're alone because you're generally an unlikable person? Yeah, globohomo.

Attached: 1647051876541.jpg (1125x1402, 231.31K)

Jews pretending to be concerned about their own mafia.

You see a post you don't like? Globohomo.

>You see a post you don't like? Globohomo.

Attached: f110414ns09-removebg-preview.png (612x408, 231.04K)

>what is globohomo

Attached: 1633384873823.jpg (460x818, 112K)

I don’t know agent Johnson, I thought they give you guys gay little power point presentations about this kind of stuff. Try lurking more.

pic related

Attached: 1537329142084.jpg (758x960, 115.6K)

poetic