Meet Divorceah T. Roastie, your future bride

This is likely the woman you're gonna marry. How does that make you feel?

Attached: TKOELFS.jpg (1024x683, 221.3K)

nah men are catching on to the bane of roasties
we're all having to compete harder in the rat race meaning we have no time for these worthless fuckholes anymore.

Not taking care of a woman who has a stretched out vagina and emotional scars from her three dozen previous relationships. Hard pass

god i fucking hate women

If you're an incel at age 30 yourself you should unironically forgive her and be with her. Maybe she doesn't deserve you but honestly many men don't deserve anything better either.

Men have too high expectations in looks and traditionalism, thinking women would become trad themselves. Women adopt whatever their environment and authority figure does.

Women have too high expectations in loving nature of men and financial sucess.

Get over it or die alone. Simple as, for both sexes.

I married my high school sweetheart after taking her virginity.

The amount of female cope I've been seeing implies that men are waking up to the roastie problem.

I have been redpilled since I spent 2 years sleeping with random women and half of them told me after the fact they had boyfriends. If your girlfriend doesn't want kids and doesn't have a vision of the future, she will suck and bounce on anything that twitches anons. Women need a vision in life otherwise their vision will be dick.

This is the kind of mentality that allowed East Berlin to continue for decade after decade without anyone trying to bring it down.

I'd rather die alone than degrade myself

Roastie cope.
>die alone
men do not care about this. I can play video games for the rest of my life and be completely content. The retard femoids are the ones who get desperate in their mid 30s and cling to the nearest dick they can grab. I have trade skills and am financially savvy. I like my work and could not care less if women dislike me.

This. Women are far more social than men. That's why when they can't bag a decent husband they become lesbian and live with a woman or they get cats.

BEGONE WENCH.

Attached: 1646342066048.jpg (1068x1400, 248.75K)

>men have high expectations
Literally the most retarded argument in a world where thousands of men pay women to say their name on twitch
Men have literally 0 standards

fpbp.
No wonder my country is fucked.
Based. Men have evolved to go all alone. Women and betas are not.

Women should be slaves.

I will never forgive them.
I know it's not their fault because they have no agency, but they bear their own sins nonetheless.

>I can play video games for the rest of my life and be completely content.
>No children, no son to teach your opinions and skills to and to look up at you
>No grandkids visiting you when you're lod and sick and call you grandpa
>No kiss before you go to bed, no wife to joke over with your friends

instead it will be just you yourself, you will get better and better at vidya but no one will care. You will have your dick in your hand and watch whores every other day. You will accumulate masses of wealth, buy a sports car in your 40s to fill the void. After you died alone in a nursury home you will finally inherit your fortune to some grand niece or the government which pays it to the black foundation.

Many such cases.

Imagine still spamming muh woman hate threads, go back to discord shill

Sadly those are not men. They've been completely and utterly gutted by society to the point that they will grovel in the mud for any semblance of emotional connection.

It's not really necessary to reiterate that it's user's turn to take care of Roastie.

She's cute

This kind of thinking is what made women find you unattractive before. They are just more desperate. You are still getting the dreggs because the good looking lads who took their virginity just marry younger.

You ill notice it in politics. Only ugly people care or get involved but feel free to post a single politician or pundit from the west above a 6/10

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (747x732, 62.49K)

Beats getting divorce raped and having her new boyfriend sleeping in the house you paid for.

sir yes sir

Neither do women. I don't get it how everyone here says women only fuck chads. So many times I've seen pretty girls with ugly pardo manlets, it unreal. You don't even need to be rich, to talk anything that is remotely funny, and she will instantly open their legs for you.

>men have high expectations
Men are not even allowed to express that they wish their wife to be a debt-free virgin. Not even express. Men are not even allowed to have any standards and are told by the media and their single mothers that they should not "judge" women. It's getting so retarded that even men expressing that younger women are more attractive is becoming a crime!
This kind of cuck thinking is what made women take the behavior they have today. Society is a dynamic system, the participants behavior depends on the rules. Society tells women that having children is a waste of time because muh carreer, and that they are entitled to everything and they should just live a life of promiscuity to be "free". Since they never ever hear an opposing opinion on this, they really believe it, how could they not?
So it's much better if men refuse to settle down, even if they end up alone. This should send the message that something is not right with the social contract and the next generation will adjust their behavior. Propaganda tells young women that this is good for them, but nobody is happy with the current state, with record number of women on drugs like antidepressants and shit. Boomer politicians respond with more laws taking from men to give to single mothers, but we'll see if that's sustainable.

>Men have too high expectations in looks and traditionalism
Literally all we require is :
- don't be morbidly obese
- don't be a whore and do the cooking
Is it really putting the bar THIS high?? If so then i guess i'll remain alone and i'm fine with this.

Attached: 1646801178127.png (791x495, 405.04K)

No. I started trying to date and a divorced woman came onto me. It just disgusted me. I wouldnt even touch her. I'm not into casual sex and if she broke her marriage vows once she will do it again.

Most of that comes from fathless men. Nothing is worse for a man than being timid. Disabled niggas who shit in bags get gfs everyday

Attached: 1632061481373.jpg (545x493, 66.8K)