Watch out for snakes!

Are venemous snakes a huge deal down south? We are moving from Seattle to Sweetwater TX.

I see theres like 1-2 deaths per year. Is the snake danger really there?

Do you just clean debris and wear boots?

Does dealing with snakes make you more republican?

Attached: 08C0CABD-31DE-48BD-852B-5E7F0949B23F.jpg (1280x720, 167.02K)

Don't pet the snakes cityboy

Ssssseethe

Attached: 1602776481836.png (1280x720, 972.67K)

It is an issue you will deal with every day yes
Mexicans and I would imagine niggers will be there as well. You should be more worried about them

Just dont step on snek. They dont like it

Attached: 1612287750946.jpg (720x706, 34.35K)

it's not an issue, i only ever see garden snakes and they're harmless. some people think they're cute or good for the plants or whatever. what you should be worried about are the niggers

Impossible.

Attached: __miia_monster_musume_no_iru_nichijou_drawn_by_kagiyama_gen_ei_no_hasha__cfe8d60f9a83c0b0a163c1e5056cc5c1.png (1000x1100, 840.74K)

slide thread

Wa is full of them.

So just keep the areas habitate unfriendly and they probably will leave us alone.

I got a place and 1 acre for 40k cash but yeah.

Anyone from the area?

Slide from what? The fake war or the fake pandemic?

Go fuck yourself faggot

Snakes, scorpions, spiders. I was bitten by a scorpion when I lived there years ago. Fucking hurt.

snake worship is cool and fun

Attached: 440px-Meretseger.svg.png (440x894, 62.08K)

Was it a constant terror or you just dont reach under stacks of wood outside or in holes.

rattlesnakes are all you have to worry about

rattlesnakes literally make a loud noise when you are near them, only retards get bit by them

Nah theyre super sweet just scared.
Deff make sure you dont EVER touch a snake other than with a freshly wetted hand (like a fish) so you dont damage their scales.

All snakes have retracting fangs that only expose when theyre about to eat a small animal they dont want to chase around.

Also make sure you localize your scent by sitting next to any debris or junk for a few hours during different times of the day. Do this before anything else. Including voting for gun control. You fucking lefty cuck. Go back to seattle and OD on heroine.

Sure thats fine. I Just want to avoid bites/have kids.

We dont have any venemous snakes in Seattle.... or anything really. Just homosexuals

Um no snakes can be anywhere. Watch where you stick your hands.

Im from Idaho and a libertarian/republican.

God man and woman but samuel colt made them equals.

Texan hospitality?

I get it. Is there ways to make your yard unattractive to them? Like fencing buried, owl decoys, ect?

Texas sucks c
It's run by the cartell now

No. Just pay attention.

They're literally harmless.
Since you're not considered prey they don't inject venom IF they ever bite.
It's boomer-tier cringe to still kill any snake you see

FUCK
OFF
NOBODY WANTS YOU IN TEXAS

I had a pet copperhead that lived under my concrete patio.
I'd place lizards in front of his hole and he would eat them.
He'd go for "walks" in the evening and on days that it rained.

Snakes aren't actually evil like boomers say that are, otherwise my cat would be dead or I would already be dead.

just clean your yard, avoid standing water. if you look for them you can see find them easily enough, but they won't come looking for you. there's no more danger from them than any other wildlife.

>Sweetwater TX.
why? just why? there are a lot of snakes around there. if im not mistaken thats where the rattlesnake roundup is located

>Does dealing with snakes make you more republican?

Yes, because you learn there are some entities that don't give a shit if you're nice to them, won't be bargained with, and will just fuck you up. Further, if you have anyone you care about, you realize the only option is exile or murder to ensure safety.

Then you become a republican.

it is. most snakes wont attack you unless you spook it or provoke it

Attached: 2022-03-12-11:00:16.png (796x626, 602.53K)

Good deal, 2 acre and house for 40 cash deal.

Saving the rest from house sale if market crashes/business maybe.

Wife is terrified of snakea but has a boomer mom who murders garden snakes.

Im coming to TX and bringing the seattlw freeze with me (not really)

Ive been all over and the " locals only " crowd are all over and all the same

I'm not afraid of snakes
I never handled a scorpion live, but I would probably get the creeps
Spiders are a hit and miss, I don't mind jumping spiders, but find most arachnids like funnel weavers, orb weavers, and hunstman creepy.

Attached: 0e4cd760f854f752d1edc27e72656ba4.jpg (1200x800, 73.17K)

Wife hates them severely but we are all living a little life so never kill them unless wife is freaking out.

We have some pretty mean ass Cottonmouths here honestly. Anywhere near bodies of water they’re just sort of ready to rock your shit for no reason. Its why I hate going into creeks now.

If you haven’t been in a place for over a month, poke it with a stick.
You can pay me later.