You want to know what I hope happens?

I hope all the Ukrainians die,
And then all the Russians die,
And then all the Americans fucking die,
And then everyone else dies.
Simple as.
xD

Attached: 1646268322222.jpg (750x604, 73.22K)

cope russiaboo

no one, and I mean NO ONE is on your side. You WILL be investigated by the FBI, DHS, and others for your traceable complicity in spreading seditious russian narratives.

yall are going down bud

Attached: 1647102539065.png (730x512, 442.27K)

Why hide their name faggot?

I’m on his side. I’ve actually been brushing up on my Russian so that in case we ever get drafted I can give away your position to Ivan.

He went with Putinmort instead of Vlademort. Well at least we're not losing any big brains over there.

Fake and Zelensky

I'm on his side

Based

mercenary intern lol

Although this is fake, I encourage all redditors to join the Ukrainian army to fight against evil tyrant Russia!

not commenting on the rightness/wrongness here, but,
it's a good propaganda effort.

actual question to those in the know- do 90% or 100% of people cringe when they read that? (which probably comes from a chan-er)
agit-prop has evolved.
this is the age of cringe-prop.

Not just redditors. Anyone supporting this tyrant that forces his men between 18-60 to sacrifice their lives in this one-sided, purely political war against an overwhelming enemy should be forced to fight in stead of the innocent civilians. These warmongers are hyping crimes against humanity for the sole purpose that it makes them feeling good, and the path we’ve been on since corona leads to totalitarian states within an handful of years.

I agree. Also can anyone on Any Forums join the Russian army to die? It would be like an epic internet battle except IRL. GO WAR!

>but our crimes against humanity are the good crimes against the bad humanity

I knew a milf that had sex with retards. it was her hobby and she was open about it. she told me that it felt wonderful being able to provide romantic love and intimacy for people who struggled so hard to understand the world. The way she described it was that it was like being fucked by an animal, since they operate on instinct when it comes to sex. Most are chronic masturbators and are desensitized to sustained contact, so retards fuck hard and long, and they’re very selfish in bed. She enjoyed seducing them and the way they reacted when she let on that she was serious and wanted them to mount her. She told me that she never used condoms when she had sex with retards, not because she liked them, but because it was degrading and thrilling for such a terribly misshapen person to cum inside of her and get her pregnant. According to her, she had aborted 15 retard babies over the years. Think about that. Think about how much sex with retards she had to have been having to get knocked up with downy sperm 15 times. she was incredibly hot even at 45 but after knowing that possibly a hundred or more retards had their way with her and had cum inside her, I couldn’t bring myself to have sex with her. She seemed really into me though, and I’m not really sure why.

Attached: 1646859151255.jpg (1024x1014, 86.88K)

>all the stories in the media
I never thought being monolingual would actually kill someone…

Attached: A231C04A-5AB6-40A6-A3C7-807B60DD38E0.jpg (1200x859, 121.2K)

>I could have fucked a woman that would only fuck retards
uhhh....user?

>invading other countries good, it's not you fault if people die in the resulting war
>defending your own country bad, you should just surrender to your kind invaders because le hecking deaderinos are your fault
putinbot logic

They said hong Kong was revolution of our times, then cia sold them out, leftists never learn you can't trust america

>brushing up on my russian

sure you have, faggot. sure you have.

Based Putin is killing off the drones.

Attached: 20220309_220027.png (608x800, 150.64K)

Break the cycle.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

I have good news fren. Everyone dies.

Attached: 1622246358067.png (500x713, 642.19K)