Are there any rational, sane people left on pol?

Are there any rational, sane people left on pol?
What is your most practical, best idea to fight zog?

Attached: 1647098246806.jpg (1000x750, 128.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/350447570
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

make white babies

>fight

Make Jesus thread.

Bump and wait.

Mass psychiatric intervention with some adjustments to prevent it from getting jewed.

Resistance is futile. Fighting zog is irrational.

personally i think we should all publically plan to get into a big circle with blindfolds on

No need to fight. ZOG already dead. They just don't know it yet. Hyperinflation kills ZOG just like it killed Weimar.

I found the thread I was looking for. The idea: form decentralized cells.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/350447570

Here's the mandatory screencap.

Attached: 1638475774531.jpg (1903x719, 294.25K)

Smart contracts to bankrupt globohomo sympathizers, pass savings onto my people that support the good America first businesses.

rational sane people are pro israel

I think abandoning the high road and adopting some of the more goofy, emotionally manipulative tactics the enemy uses is a good starting place. Mainly, NEVER stop shoving the mistakes of the elites and ruling class in the faces of our enemies.
For example, when Trump was the big bad evil in the world, they would spend WEEKS hammering his "mistakes" into our heads in any way they could. They made more of a stink out of Trump feeding a goldfish or eating ice cream than anyone ever made about the Afghanistan debacle, the undisputed cock-up of the decade.

STOP FORGETTING. Back up and mirror everything. Share with your friends. Demand answers. Draw comparisons. "No one cares about pointing out hypocrisy anymore" is a demoralizing tactic that you fell for. Fence sitters care. Young people who haven't made up their mind yet care. People with short term memory loss care. People that are considering going along to get along care. Keep. Fucking. Hammering them.

realize that Zog isn't real

dropping out of society is the best option.

protect our homelands

Attached: ceo.jpg (1024x958, 87.36K)

bump

Making future zog foot soldiers because kids rebel against authoritarian dads.

Solid plan tradfag

Breeding isnt the key.

being that the new definition of insane is sane.... no

Learning to work with women is paramount. They're half the population, don't think anything like us, and are exclusively controlled by kiked media. Uphill battle, no shit. The play? The "won't somebody think of the children" ploy. It's why the crt pushback has taken off so much. Find a way to play the victim card for white Americans for a while, remind them that we're human, and they should love their grandpa, dad, son. Because they have genuinely forgotten, I think.

Between poverty, drug crises, and circumcision we have the pity ammunition. Only pride stands in our way. Women do not "get" pride. I'd rather make concessions and play the white women's game for a while than pay one more goddamned cent to Israel.