Hoholcaust

did almost 16.000 ukies died, I knew they were losing, but not that hard.
I don't even doubt about the vehicles part, I sincerely didn't see a single hohol that isn't going by foot the whole war, but the casuality number sound farfetched.

Attached: photo_2022-03-12_10-14-05.jpg (1280x1137, 280.81K)

I wonder how many civilians really died in this conflict too
Western media will play up the numbers and Russia will deny its happening

*Did almost 16.000 ukies died ?

it's about 3 to 1, I would say it's definitely plausible.
15'000 from UKR side, about 5'000 from RUS side (including DNR, LNR).
That's still under 10% or Ukraines regular forces. Plus they have 100k volunteers.

>100k volunteers
Source or bullshit
Last I saw it was 16,000

probably below 1'000. sure loads died, but they aren't being deliberately targeted (not yet, at least). Putin needs some support on his newly acquired lands. No point killing indiscriminately.

It's like 5 guys per vehicle. Certainly possible, but this implies Russia also suffered some thousand dead (which the videos seem to confirm).

Well, at least our propaganda stopped adding 1k dead russians every day somewhere near 12k, seems like russian propaganda didnt bother

It's most likely bullshit, Sun Tzu knows.

Two dead bois are coming to my town today hehe, this war is over for them.

I don't have a source handy, but I think it was Russian media (pro-russian bloggers) talking about that number. They were talking about it in the context that - those people stand no chance, they'll be sent to the slaughterhouse by their jewish leaders.
Won't be surprised if casualties among volunteers without military experience will be 10 to 1... or 20 to 1.

A dead Russian conscript just flew over my house.

What are you talking about? Russia wants to downplay the casualties from Ukrainian side from the "magic special brother-liberation little operation" as much as they can.

Ukrainian casualties are playing AGAINST Kremlin's fucking narrative. They would be telling people that troops are deserting en masse, if they want to push their point about "oppressive regime" and "liberation".

How was it them and not you? We’re you too old or is there a way to bypass conscription

I figured a rate of 2:1 in ukie favor, but idk, since there are no trustworthy sources.

Are you Jewish

>Let's burn through all our entire arsenal on a losing war
>The west/NATO will surely rebuild us after this

why in the fuck would you "figure" that rofl

I guess it also serve to guess the actual Russian death number, I remember sawing that the death proportion to russians were 1:6.
So this basically means that the Russians had 3k deaths, what fit perfectly between the Russian estimative and the american one.

how exactly do you lose 345 actual tanks without a single fucking video of a tank battle
fake fucking war, jewish bullshit to make White russians shoot at White ukrainians, fuck all of you kikes, and fuck the retard niggers here supporting either jewish government

The Ukrainian Russian death count is retarded and the Russian Ukrainian death count is retarded.

Only contract soldiers are going there. I haven't been in the army at all.

The fuck are you talking about, all the russian propoganda channels gloryfing thousands of ukro "nationalist" deaths.

Ukraine had an army of 250 000. Over 1 200 000 reservists. Russia attacked with 190K and still hasn't mobilized or sent in reservists.

For the first time in a very long time russia is actually outnumbered and still winning, taking cities and advancing.

They have losses. Yes. Of course they have fucking losses, they're outnumbered 7 to one andthe west gave ukraine the anti tank anti air missiles and drones and limitless supplies of munition etc.

The fact that everyone expected the outnumbered russians to crush ukraine in 24 hours is the strangest part here

also the ukrainian army is reduced to groups of infantry with western rocket lunchers, while until the war ukraine had thousands of tanks and hundreds of planes. Where did those tanks go, where did those planes go?

If the nigga of kiev is so powerful, why can't he hit the exposed russian convoy waiting at kiev? If 6 gorillion of russians are surrendering in droves, why are they still advancing? How can a weak demoralized army keep taking ground against an enemy who far outnumbers them?

Not that I'm pro russian, I couln't give to shits sbout either country as long as my ratheon stocks go up, but all the pro ukrainian war propaganda is just so overtly dumb and relies on political corectness preventing enyone from questioning it

"Azov" battalion, sure. But they not the rest. They haven't ONCE mentioned total count of casulaties of Ukrainian forces. They keep blabbing about "military equipment" being destroyed, and some shitty villages taken. I watch propaganda from both sides, I'm telling you, as much as they hate "neo-nazies" from Azov, they really don't wanna present it as a "real war" with "enemy being killed" - you can watch any of the Kremlin propaganda. They show no dead Ukrainian soldiers, and it's all "sunshine and rainbows" over there.

16k dead, means 50k+ wounded if u believe 1:3 dead/wounded ratio, so it means 65k ukraine soldier no longer fighting, its almost one third.
Real numbers i think around couple of thousands from both sides