SELF IMPROVEMENT GENERAL

Welcome to /SIG/, a classic staple not only of Any Forums, but all of Any Forums. This is political because many of the established forces want you weak, undisciplined, and unable to forge your own destiny. Will you be an endless consumer doomed to become a couch potato that believes everything on television? Or will you RISE to meet the challenges of each and every day. it is imperative for each and every one of you to exercise at least 4 times a week and reject degenerate fatty foods. Stop making excuses and DO THAT THING YOU WERE PUTTING OFF.

Read books. Do your own research with alternative search engines or physical libraries. Question everything you see on television. Assume a motive for everything. Trust yourself and very few others. Listen to music that inspires you, not music that demoralizes you. Work on a skill, a trade, a craft. MASTER YOUR CRAFT. MASTER YOUR MIND.

Do not ever assume that things will magically work out. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. You will end up sucking cocks for cash and shooting heroin under a bridge if you do not develop realistic and tangible plans to become who you were destined to be. If you see a SIG thread that promotes degeneracy, then it isn't legitimate. BE STRONGER IN MIND AND BODY.

You are worthy of more. You deserve more. Do it. Realize your full potential with the hybridization of knowledge, willpower, discipline, and excellence. If you are at that point in your life, consider building a legacy. This can be via family or even a business. ESTABLISH YOUR DOMINANCE. ESTABLISH YOUR LIFE.

Any Forums anthem youtu.be/eA34mVebwdA
ACHIEVE THE SIG. DO GREATNESS

Attached: E9F20CFC-B454-4598-9C9E-E14CD57478BF.jpg (1168x1592, 282.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BOkmvWrYeUs
youtu.be/AM6B58dWb2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Themes of greatness
That Iron Pilled shit, LETS GO
youtu.be/BOkmvWrYeUs
youtu.be/AM6B58dWb2g

Attached: Berlin_Siegessäule_8245.jpg (2511x3767, 2.16M)

Attached: 1556995831810.png (406x654, 272.15K)

/SIG/ needs to be in title

I partook in the iron pill heavily from 19-25
now I find it is somewhat maxxed out though
Push your strength to a solid level
4-3-2 is pretty solid
at that point I highly encourage you to maintain, maybe do a couple lifting focuses meso-cycles a year
but focus on movement from there
Rucking, hiking, light running, while maintaining the 4-3-2(iish) level of strength

>You are worthy of more. You deserve more.
Don't be greedy, that's unbecoming.

bodybuilding is a gateway to transgenderism.

And I'm their leader.

The future is bright!

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-09 at 9.13.40 AM.png (462x592, 316.74K)

Attached: IMG_20220312_014448_01.jpg (1728x2304, 663.11K)

Sometimes its not about maxing out, user. Sometimes its the gains and fitness you make along the way. :)

Why is there a towel on your ceiling?

i dont know what youre talking about

whites get in shape not for the coming race war
but so that they finally have the strength to murder their wives and children.

Attached: 1615974210433.jpg (4032x3024, 794.58K)

It means go and earn it.

You are weird.

They fear us.

LOL, now the unfit untermensch #democrats are accusing bodybuilders like myself of being far right, at least this is the firs truthful thing in years. Degeneracy is no match for men who are strong. The future is bright!

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-12 at 8.44.00 AM.png (457x556, 209.42K)

holy fuck I thought I had an ugly core
i workout so i can victimize non-whites but nice try

Attached: IMG_20220309_221541.jpg (1342x2073, 2.26M)

>YOU ARE A FUCKING TOWEL

I agree
Im just encouraging you boys not to get too stuck in the iron pill
Do not abandon it but engage in other fitness
bodybuilding is not the end game
strength+movement is

... no ur a towel
wanna get high?

Attached: thank you.jpg (504x470, 97.68K)

your kinetic chain is very important indeed. Without a smooth chain you look like a bloated gorilla that never played sports

Working out is a good way to injure yourself, and to waste expensive calories. You will also age faster. 90% of you do it because girls didn’t talk to you in high school. The strength you gain will be useless and burdensome in a real combat situation. You will not be able to afford 200 grams of protein to keep up the facade much longer.

Attached: Tom-Brady.jpg (1200x1500, 334.63K)