This is 6ft 3 tall donald trump standing next to also 6ft 3 tall croatian pm andrija plenkovich

>this is 6ft 3 tall donald trump standing next to also 6ft 3 tall croatian pm andrija plenkovich

hmm

Attached: trumpheight.jpg (745x746, 135.5K)

Wow, that's an extremely nice wall. Best wall in the world, perhaps.

do putin next

>mogged by plenkovicuck
oof trumpbros..

Old men can claim the height they had when they were younger. Don't pretend you wouldn't.

those bone spurs must have done a real number on him over the years. very bad genetics, probably the worst. many people tell me so

Height means nothing when bullets are flying.

It cant be happening

Fun fact: most people's proclaimed heights are inaccurate. I've checked tons of IDs over the years and the listed heights were almost always off by at least a couple of inches. Usually manlets lying.

t. 6'2 used to be a bouncer for a while

>t. 6'2 used to be a bouncer for a while
i kekked how you thought it was necessery to say this

lmao that faggot is standing on his tippy toes

always knew trump was a manlet lying about his height

Hardly more kekworthy than you feeling it necessary to make this thread.

It still baffles me to this day how trump destroyed bloomberg just by pointing out he is a manlet.

He's probably 6'1"...Donald's a rascal.

Why does this board have threads about other men's height literally every single day?

Is this board full of women or incels?

So Trash is a manlet confirmed, lol

^^^
manlet detected, lol

Melania is 5'11" allegedly.
They look the same height in that picture.

5'11 tops judging from this pic

Mel is wearing heels.

It was. Your insecurity is showing.

Because humans are robots trapped in slavery patterns in their minds. The more you are exposed to this shit the more you too become a slave.

Instead of worrying about how tall you are (because you want women to like you), worry about summoning demons.

Attached: satansummoninghislegion note the curly red hai o wo.jpg (600x315, 18.96K)

>be billionaire
>best he can do is his former wife and Melania who both in their prime, you'd have to pay me fo fuck them
I hate boomers so god damn much

Do you not get measured when making an ID in the US? Why is everything in the US a joke and fake? Then again it's not like you would ever need this ID to vote or do anything official so who gives a fuck right?

>5'11 bouncer

>high heels make you taller
Fucking retard

Attached: 1646526905324.jpg (868x1024, 102.01K)

>ameriheights

WWE tier. No point in even bothering, every American will add about half a foot to their height

The gays are afoot germfrend

Agreed, I'm 6'1 and almost everyone I meet who claims to be 6'1 is shorter than me.

>t. 5'9" got called out by a bouncer*

Trudeau is 6'2 (allegedly). He's towering over manlet Trump.

Attached: image.jpg (1470x2000, 216.49K)

>blocks your path

Attached: MV5BMTgxNDAyMTI0Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTY0NzU2NA@@._V1_.jpg (1023x688, 177.82K)

No, you just fill out a form and they type it into the computer and sometimes the person typing fucks it up. My license says I have blue eyes and I have green eyes that aren't even remotely close to blue. Actually had a cop tell me I needed to get it fixed but I never did because fuck going to the DMV.

Why don't you just use a picture of trump beside an object of known height? There's ought to be plenty of them

"Pay for my private jet goy." He learned it from Copeland.

Roadhouse is such a solid film

Trudeau is 6”4

and they measure their heigh IN SHOES too lmao

so like.. OP?

No neck and small head don’t help

Trudeau is certainly not 6'4", I have seen him in person. 6'2" seems more accurate.

That’s not true

Attached: D402095E-7694-41E5-A6E6-E96EA9ED52C1.jpg (407x393, 34.83K)

Trump has an arch in his back because of age he bends over and lost like 2 inches.

Plus those shoes can give up to 3-4inch bumps

Trudeau is like 6'2 and Trump was taller

I am 6 on the dot and I tell people I am 5'10 if they ask

hehe

Donald Trump at his prime was 6'2 feet now he is only 6 1/2 half.

that and Point Break good swayze films

Here you just have a measuring stand at the municipality office and the person taking the info measures your height.

No we don't, you have to remove shoes to get accurate height and weight.

you get shorter as you get older ,

We don't know for a fact if Andre Plainkococks or whatever is really 6'3" though. It gives you no gage of how much trump is lying by. Use a solid, well measured object for a comparison. Again, this shouldn't be hard.

You remove shoes at the DMV? I'm calling bullshit.

we do. he's 6ft 3

Unironically. Some say, perhaps, in history, there has never been a wall like that

You've seethe about him so long you're beginning to talk like him. You're a living parody of you own villains and you will absolutely positively never ever be a woman.

No you don't. He says he's 6'3". Maybe he's less and drumpf is 5'11"

Nope he is easily 6'0+ feet.

Yeah, I honestly think the only reason we don't do it that way is because the dumb non whites who work at the DMV can't count high enough to take peoples height. I'm my town we have DMV employees who can barely speak English and simple things like just renewing your license can take 3 hours. Pretty much every American will tell you the DMV is beyond inept despite their job being extremely simple.

no he's pretty tall

Attached: HN20200107410623.jpg (750x500, 76.79K)

not at all he is likely 6'2 in shoes, 6'1 barefoot. Im 6'3 barefoot and took a pic with him and im a good 2 inches taller

you've figured it out. that's not donald trump.

No, at the doctors office. Like I said earlier we don't measure peoples height at the DMV, they just put on your license whatever you claim, it's the same with weight. My license still has the weight I was when I was 16 and first got it.

no no no no no

Attached: 1620860990943.jpg (766x758, 115.38K)

Badly done photo shop
Up your game, jew

His wife is 5"11 here and in high heels. Trump's height looks consistent compared to that. He is also visibly taller than Obama.

Merkel sisters how will we ever recover?

Attached: 33t8b3[1].gif (260x274, 2.11M)

Thats nice pajeet, and it costs $500 in iTunes cards to remove a "wirus", right?

"pretty tall" is not a measurement. 5'9" would be "pretty tall" in the Philippines. What about the white house desk? Use an object, I have no idea why you're pissing yourself protesting this when it's objective.