"You're either with us, or you're with the terrorists"

Iraq pt 2

Attached: FNqMBZYXoAIsIE4.jpg (2047x1078, 206.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

podcasts.apple.com/my/podcast/of-russia-with-love-with-mike-mcfaul/id1200016351?i=1000382351074
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what do if you hate everyone

McFaul is right.

Every Russian that isn't rebelling against Putin right now is complicit in the genocide of the Ukrainian people.

Either rise up and take the power back, or support mass murder.

Attached: 5D4D327B-AC52-43DF-89C9-1FF2D2A0BB2F.jpg (1920x1080, 188.96K)

what a faul

Shut up troon. If you rise up in commie Russia you will get arrested

iktfb

Continue, it’s the wisest position to take. The world is run by liars and crooks, look out for yourself.

>If you’re not with us you’re against us
Never trust people with this mentality. They never truly have your best interest in mind.

>McFaul is right.

>Every Russian that isn't rebelling against Putin right now is complicit in the genocide of the Ukrainian people.

>Either rise up and take the power back, or support mass murder.
Ywnbaw

Attached: 1641805962419.gif (400x369, 1.63M)

You guys have to stop replying to that pedophile, he only comes here for (you)‘a

What a faggot

The same thing applies to the tyranny the Feds wanted to roll out here. Covid Passes? Mandatory masks for the slaves? Ha ha remember that shit it was only 2 weeks ago they were trying to push it.

>ACK

there's no way that's a real tweet. McFaul is a cunt, but he's not stupid enough to put his name to that

Attached: 1596219703977.jpg (619x483, 45.07K)

I want to see Nato pussy out of ukraine, Putin push into Ukraine and annex it, then publicly execute zelensky. It would be hilarious to get that puppet western faggot out of country like a coward, and then have the ukrainian realize they were lead by a fucking coward. At least putin has the constant state of conspiracy of oligarchs breathing down his neck.

god why are our elites such stupid incompetent faggots
i listened this unbearable faggot for like an hour on this gay podcast one time:
podcasts.apple.com/my/podcast/of-russia-with-love-with-mike-mcfaul/id1200016351?i=1000382351074

he was in russia as a spy or something and he just spends the whole entire interview seething about russia. its really funny. lots of great stuff in there like how the russian media kept reporting that he was a pedophile as he was living there with his family LOL.
hes also laid out the playbook for inspiring revolutions which is clearly their only strategy left because the tranny woman parasite force military cant actually do anything useful anymore:
Michael McFaul identified these seven stages of successful political revolutions common in colour revolutions:
A semi-autocratic rather than fully autocratic regime
An unpopular incumbent
A united and organized opposition
An ability to quickly drive home the point that voting results were falsified
Enough independent media to inform citizens about the falsified vote
A political opposition capable of mobilizing tens of thousands or more demonstrators to protest electoral fraud
Divisions among the regime's coercive forces.

Attached: usvrussia.jpg (1500x1777, 390.55K)

Where the fuck where this cunts when the middle east was getting turbo bombed?

Attached: FNqLf2_WYAU6d4E.jpg (1200x1280, 205.62K)

More division. Yesssss. That's the solution. Divide. Yesss.

Look up the meaning of genocide

Kek, took longer than expected
Voicemail full of Oy Veys

classic fallacy