The Fed is ending quantitative easing

>Fed announces its final purchase of mortgage backed securities ending the largest quantitative easing program ever.

Will this mean that real estate prices are coming down?

Attached: 56CD56C6-ADAC-425E-B472-05053724C215.png (750x1334, 646.57K)

so that is why niggers get denied refinancing of mortgages. oho 2008/09 repeats

>Will this mean that real estate prices are coming down?
BlackRock blocks your path

This means they've realised QE won't work any longer and they are just letting the economy go crazy.

It may be the time to buy real estate in a year or two right? Doesn’t this mean that banks will have more risk (again?)

Get ready boys for what is to come. I blame Russia those nigger faggots.

This is something that does worry me. With companies like black rock the market prices of real estate may not correct down to the levels it should.

just wait till they start selling.

You blame Russia for the fed not buying mortgage backed securities?

If by coming down you mean crash, yes they are also going to raise rates as well. Party is over boys. Imo they should raise rates to 4-5 percent but they are too pussy to do that rn.

>The Fed is ending quantitative easing
they can't so they won't, already happened in 2018...

Attached: harris_brighter_days_ahead.gif (320x248, 2.18M)

The issue is, last time that happened the bad debt was just shifted from the banks to the balances of the public. Now that the public balance sheets look like shit, there is no place to shift the debt. This ain't over with a few bail outs this time, I wouldn't touch houses with a 10 foot pole for a decade

I’ve got about $30k in cash set aside for when real estate comes down

it's your $30k in cash that are coming down retard

A crash usually takes 18 months to 2 years. A bear market can take 20 years though.
FWIW. Bad debts make the banking system unstable. Gold is the go-to asset when debts are risky.

>banks will have more risk (again?)
go back to plebbit, retard. Banks don't and have never had risks you absolute fucking smoothbrain. Did you learn nothing from gme and housing bubble? How are you so willingly stupid
>risk
>liability
pick one, faggot

Attached: 1582521698421.png (500x634, 157.64K)

Then raw land

Until they raise interest rates of course

Eh. Interest rates are low and there's massive inflation. Housing prices are rising exactly because it's a good inflation hedge long term. I still think that's true outside of idiot markets like New York and California.

Ok, but do you really think the banks will be bailed out again for making shit loans?

Wait they're still buying failed mortgages from 2008 today? Did every mortgage in the world go underwater 14 years ago? And most importantly:

Are there even that many mortgages in the USA?

oh shit. this is the subtle backhanded announcement that the crash is finally coming.

>Will this mean that real estate prices are coming down?
sure, user. it means everything is going to be alright. it's all going to be alright.

Attached: 1647102082267.png (432x653, 467.08K)

>so that is why niggers get denied refinancing of mortgages

Attached: 1631499282221.jpg (1080x1308, 291.68K)

Unlikely. Your 30k is lowering in value every day. Even with high interest rates I doubt we'll see deflation, just maybe lower inflation. Which means you'll lose less than per day than you are now, but losing nonetheless.

That’s what I understand but I’m not 100% sure what this means or if they have just continued buying new MBS that aren’t related to the 2008 crisis.

No, thanks to oil inflation and supply chain destruction, It costs more to build a new house than buy an existing one.

>doesn't include date
>doesn't include other metrics
Not sure if you are a bot, a social media marketing freelancer or a glowing trainee.
Either way you are a faggot

“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.”
–Thomas Jefferson

will poor people/landlords defaulting on their mortgages be the spark that collapses the system?

What is the date of that article? Also regardless of those programs if the government isn’t buying high the high risk MBS’ anymore then would J.P. Morgan still make stupid loans?

Well that sucks. What do? Buy gold you say?

it was the last time it happened.
Same playbook
Commodity prices mooned, oil was over $100 a barrel before the subprime mortgage crisis happened and the whole house of card of bad debt falling started the 2009 financial crisis

as i understand it, the bailouts in 2009 were just kicking the can down the road

Well for over a year landlords were allowed to collect rent in certain areas of the country so that may be a real possibility.

last time fed ended quantitative easing was 2013...Housing prices went up and commodities tanked. STFU nigger