Damn... powerful

Damn... powerful.

Attached: 687474~1.jpg (615x720, 93.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HPUifypCUd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you were a duck and you went to the goose nest, do you think the geese would welcome you, allow you to eat their food, and let you lay your eggs in their nest?

Greatest crime Americans did was not help them back home :(

fpbp
we are not the same

they drew her with caucasion facial features

A jap drawing racist cartoons typical.

Attached: 1647013176596.jpg (1024x648, 81.12K)

yes but people are not ducks and geese

every last one of them

a white female goose would

youtube.com/watch?v=HPUifypCUd0

show that webm of 4 year old niglet torturing a 4 year old white girl. try to convince me that niggers arent pathologically and homicidally racist.

They will if we demoralize them every day and threaten their livelihood with accusations of racism.

More like if you were a raccoon and came to the goose nest and started stealing all the eggs and shitting everywhere.

cringe virtue art designed to incite more anti white hate crimes.

same energy

Attached: BlackWomen.png (441x479, 207.11K)

When I was a little kid, around kindergarten aged if not slightly younger, I lived in the projects near a swamp where turtles would hatch in the spring. I knew where the eggs were laid because I loved the turtles and watched them. 4 nigger boys wanted to stomp on the hatchlings like the revolting savages they are and sate their primal retarded urge to destroy everything in their path. I refused to divulge the location. They abducted me, spread my arm across two picnic tables, and jumped on it attempting to break my tiny arm. Luckily my mother heard my cries and came to my rescue just in time.

There is nothing you can do to convince me niggers are humans and that cohabitation can be beneficial to whites no matter what laws are in place.

cunny

why do they love niggers so much bros?

Attached: KNEEL FOR NIGGERS.webm (576x1024, 1.7M)

This
Are they self-conscious about their own inferiority?

Attached: 1646508089015.jpg (483x393, 45.58K)

Someone should edit this with the fat guy smoking a cigar while vigorously janking the steering wheel while driving
I know many such cases with the footage of cars driving into marches/crowds

Attached: 1646756484999.jpg (1024x576, 60.37K)

If blacks truly feel this way, why do they stay in America? If u were surrounded by people that didn't like me and far out numbered, then I'd go back to where my people are from.

Find me one place in the USA where this is happening. You can’t. This is literally some bullshit a guy with a pencil dreamt up.

So it's literally the opposite of reality, huh.

If only.

Like the gunpowder blacks sold other blacks for.

pretty much

Attached: 1635551545443.jpg (959x615, 188.75K)

You should draw in the other 6 billion non-whites non-blacks behind the white kids that all have pitchforks ready to kill the niggers but the white kids are the only thing protecting htem

It's propaganda aimed at white women.

Thanks for the meme, nigger.

Attached: OogaBooga.jpg (211x491, 35.95K)

ZOMG!! So many likes!!!! So much validation!!!! Clap clap

thought the same thing kek

Nope, just more guilt manufacturing and cope mechs for the factual crime stats.

I fucking wish that were true.

>pol.jpg

when will the white devil stop? :(

pretty powerful effect on my penis

What is the motive of this artist? The guy is portraying (it's the product of his imagination) a hatred against blacks to paint white americans as racists and provoke real hatred against them.

Exactly this. I don't hate black people. I recognize that they are unhappy because they are in an environment which they are simply not equipped for. They belong in the African savannah dancing and singing around a fire. This is why they instinctively dance so much and burn down their neighborhoods. The RIGHT thing to do is to send them back.

People could be dying and this shit is blocking the street. Don't they think about what the hell a street is for? That should be very illegal.

I fucking hate niggers.

No gibs in Africa.

It's not like this at all here. This is reverse psychology subversion. Easy to see it if your white but works perfectly well on niggers inferior brains.

black little girls belong to BWCs

Attached: 3jmi26.jpg (955x1079, 166.35K)

couldn't help myself

Attached: fixed.png (609x718, 488.68K)

Blacks and whites should segregate if it is so bad. Trying to force whites to live with blacks and put up with black bullshit while wearing fake smiles is ABUSE.