So how much of France is French?

How much percentage is France, French in the sense that all there ancestors before 1800 were born in current French borders. I’m well aware of the Spanish and Italian migrations in the 1800’s so I ask for before the year 1800. Basically real French.

Attached: 6283A9E7-12B9-4BF4-8B55-F5D215BF7919.jpg (768x768, 130.8K)

New Orleans is more French than France at this point

100%. Bigot.

French government intentionally hide the statistic of immigrant born, 2nd gen immigrant born and native french born from the birthrate stats. so one can never be sure

Turkey is proof that ethnicity doesn't matter. We can all coexist as one.

I would say 30% but its likely impossible to have an estimation to be fair.

I simply want to know how many people in France have all their ancestors born in France before 1800.

I’m well aware that they’re a minority like the Spartans in the kingdom of sparta and they were less than 10%.

Ironically New Orleans is also full of niggers

Are you a true native?

too much.

Why? What does that trivial factoid accomplish for you?

Based on birth rate and the 38 million population preceding the great migration, at least 35m should be real french. Dropping every day.

These are not even french blacks I can tell, mostly burgers or canacucks

Yes. People in the countryside are mostly pure Frenchs (pre 1800 migrations) I believe. My region is one of the least impacted by immigration tho so its very hard to make an estimation for whole France.

...that are more French than France

And what region is this?

well user, I think the french of italian or spanish descent are not 100% italians or spaniards, so the number is probably higher

knowledge is power my friend

Ethnicity doesn't matter in America or Canada where majority of people are immigrants, even there there is tension between new and old immigrants.
For Europe where blood matters it is far worse. Ethnicity really matters there and no matter how hard an immigrant tries to assimilate he will never be accepted fully.

The West (Bretagne)

Bonjour, les Français sont des tarlouses. Merci et bonne journée.

Attached: prey.jpg (480x480, 37.49K)

And what’s your ethnic group? Breton, Norman, Alsatian, Occitan?

Lmao, what ? You have some nerve Tyrone

This isn’t true, pretty much everybody asks each other what they are even if they’re white. In America it doesn’t matter but it actually matters here for conversation purposes but these questions are only asked for whites and not for non whites interestingly enough.

Lol stop playing paradox games

Im Breton by the way you pointed the European migrations but you should also take in consideration migrations inside France. For example a lot of Parisians moved to Bretagne since the last 2 centuries.

Don't get triggered so easily frogbreath. Nobody here wants to be like france

France is made up for several ethnic groups but these are native to current French borders. I’d like to know the percentage of French people who descend fully from people that lived in France before 1800.

30% of below 60 years old had atleast one immigrant grandparent in 2011, excluding parents from oversea France

Attached: Population of Foreign origin over 3 generations in France (2011).png (498x265, 13.59K)

''French'' is not really a thing. The term is Gallic and they barely exist in France anylonger.

Most ''whites'' in France are swarthoids who are mixed with Romans, jews, moors, arabs and niggers. Native French people, aka Gauls, look like Nords, Germans, Dutch people etc.

Which Euro countries have the least "refugees"?

none

I'd estimate that at least 30% is recent nignogs and ragheads immigrants and their spawn. Then you have A LOT of Italians and Spaniards and Portuguese which came earlier on, as well as Pollacks. They are more prevalent in some regions. They make another 20% of the population? So the OG French is at best 50% of the current population.

Am a burger living in France, have been here for the last 11 years. I would say about 50% have 'pure' french backgrounds, 70-80% mixed european like you mentioned and the rest african/arabic. It is important to mention that there are 2 kinds of 'french'. France is the birthplace of modern civic nationalism and as long as you speak the language and integrate you can be 'french' but not ethnically 'french' if you know what I mean

Attached: 1646258698737.gif (650x650, 372.95K)

Only way to know is to go. When I went to Australia over 50% of the people walking around on the streets were visibly Asian. The census doesn't reflect that.
There are already multi-ethnic countries in Europe. Italy, Russia, Turkey. Are you saying these countries are flawed because of it?
We need to fix that ;]
>but these questions are only asked for whites and not for non whites interestingly enough.
It's racist to ask non whites

>Native French people, aka Gauls
you are retarded

The vatican

Based on years of study I would say that whiteness wise, France is roughly on par with Sweden of the UK. Their whites are a bit more mixed though (mostly with Spanish/Italian in the south/east) because they come from older migration waves then elsewhere in Europe.

meant 20 to 30% for mixed european

Listen, being named Andre Deshawns doesn't make you french, got it ?

There is indeed some creoles left in Louisiania and France does have overseas department in the west indies and south america, but all those grotesque, invented french names that make no sense are just a big larp

They genocide most non Muslims and then called all what was left Turkic even if the were / are mostly Caucasoid

Attached: kemalism.png (480x449, 228.12K)

Laisses le, les ricains ils sont débiles vis à vis l'héritage/la nationalité

60% excluding our oversea territories.

30% shitskins+niggers (15-20 million), 10% other europeans (4 million from spics and italians waves, 2-3 million who came afterwards).

>30% shitskins+niggers
20% is more accurate, this is on par with the UK and Sweden