Average Russian

About time you learn what an "average Russian" and an "average Ukrainian" are like...

Attached: russians.jpg (1125x387, 74.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rLfsnCnqM7M
youtube.com/watch?v=1u6pIxbS5dc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov–Ribbentrop_Pact
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Partition_of_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Partition_of_Poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is nothing like an Ukrainian, as there is nothing like an Estonian

shutup small dick energy

problem os, "average russian" may not even make sense. for instance, the average result of a die throw is 3.5, which is not a typical face of a die.

Russians are better off not knowing what Westerners are like. There is nothing going on with them. No brain, no heart, no souls. Westerners are a mob of angry insufferable NPCs. I almost understand why Western global leaders just want to depopulate them all.
t. Russian who grew up in the states.

Nah, you're not going to turn this into a racist war against a people oppressed and brainwashed by tyrant Putin. Putin is the enemy, not the Russian people, so FUCK OFF.

I was being iRoNiC... kek kek kek...
(All slavs are sub-humans, though, not just russians)

everyone is sub-human, we're all shit, with very few truly wholesome and good people scattered about. It's the curse of mankind, human nature.

Holy based (on truth).

Learn me

I'm tearing up here...

Do they know what Ukrainians are like? Do they even know where Ukraine is?

kek saw this said on RT's crosstalk last night

Jews hate every Russian rich and poor. And if Jews hate Russians then your average braindead media consumer will too

Russians must know, lest they admire and emulate us

This is not the narrative anymore. The mask is off when you start firing opera singers and vandalize restaurants for being Russian. Stop pretending this isn't the continuation of a centuries-long blood hatred by filthy kikes

youtube.com/watch?v=rLfsnCnqM7M

Attached: PepeThighs.png (1080x1350, 1.89M)

I purchased a retro motherboard from a Russia and we exchanged messages through a translation program and found out that we had similar childhoods and similar interests, despite being a world apart. We agreed to have beers together if the opportunity ever presented itself. It seems that some Russians are just like me, and they are my friends.

So fuck you, and eat shit.

Eastern Europeans are so oblivious, for us they're all the same Adidas wearing alcoholic bums, be it Lithuanian, Polak or Russki. It's like watching Crips murdering Bloods.

>Do they even know where Ukraine is?
Now they do. youtube.com/watch?v=1u6pIxbS5dc

I've read Turgenev, I know exactly how the average Russian is. I still don't want them thrown into the meat grinder of war but I'd chew my own arm off rather than get trapped in a small russian village.

I agree, this logic applies to blacks, jews, and many other groups as well

Wise words. East Europe hate Russia so bad BECAUSE WE FUCKING KNOW THEM.

average russian

Attached: 3IO4_T19QaU.jpg (2033x1338, 1.42M)

come to daddy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov–Ribbentrop_Pact
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Partition_of_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Partition_of_Poland

Daily reminder that two poles on a motorcycle stole a childs toy ball.

Kiki Mother Fuckin Jiki Breakin mirrors baybeee