USA we're neighbors. Why can't you spend billions in getting rid of all these narcos instead of spending it on Israel...

USA we're neighbors. Why can't you spend billions in getting rid of all these narcos instead of spending it on Israel? They're expanding their business and fucking with our avocado and lemon crops man, come on.

Attached: eiuxdccafum81.jpg (550x900, 95.18K)

Mexicans are not God's chosen people.

Why would I help you, exactly? I mean I don’t really want to be giving Israel or any other country a bunch of money either, but Mexico? Give me a break.

Think about it an investment on national security. We don't produce all these drugs. They come from Europe and Asia for the most part but they gotta cross our border to get it there.

user, the CIA literally funded the narcos. Why would we spend tax money to oust people and gangs that we established?????

The US trained and funded those narcos so why would they get rid of them?

Id rather spend $5 trillion on our neighbors than give $1 million to pedophile harboring, baby dick sucking, goat fucking sand niggers. You can have your country, but fucking stay there you desert dwelling camel jockeys. Disgusting brown levantine fucks

Wish I knew bro. I hope in my lifetime to see a stable and peaceful Mexico. Love the country, but the bad spots really complicate traveling.

OYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEY

Attached: 883.jpg (917x633, 182.1K)

They'll stop funding the narcosis as soon as your government collapses entirely and they have an excuse to annex you.

Why else do you think they were so against the wall?
It's a waste of money when Mexico is just going to end up a US state.

why love to, but you know damn well it isnt up to em

My guacamole is twice as expensive as it used to be and it was a ripoff even then. WHAT THE FUCK, JOSE?!?

I wish, user. Zionist boomers fuck everything up.

Because a stronger Mexico makes USA stronger too. A weak Mexico has no ability to protect their own borders or to fight crime, both of these problems end up creeping into the USA. You also want Mexico to build up their industries for a safe alternative to trade with China. Having safe neighbors who are powerful trading partners will make America richer.

>Why can't you spend billions in getting rid of all these narcos instead of spending it on Israel?
Because Israel runs the US and the Narcos - profits both ways.

We could, but we would have to annex the northern half of your country first. Direct rule from the District of Columbia.

Why don't you get rid of them yourselves?

Cartels are your problem too.

probably the same reason you couldn't get rid of bootleggers during prohibition.

maybe you fucks shouldn’t have fought an undeclared war and covert invasion over the last couple of decades then, huh?

This.
Get together and start a pro-Mexico loby

Because the world is full of cowards can't wait till space sand cumskin niggers hit

Don't worry.
Russia is going to be shipping all those AKs, Javelins and stingers they capture over to Mexico.

mexican boomer politicians would rather have 100k homicides a year before asking america to help us because muh mah sovereignty n shieet