This article is trending worldwide on social media. Everyone knows Russia surrendering is imminent

This article is trending worldwide on social media. Everyone knows Russia surrendering is imminent
>F. Fukuyama: "Russia is heading for an outright defeat in Ukraine. Putin's planning was based on a flawed assumption Ukrainians were favorable to Russia and their military would collapse immediately...Important is a continuing supply of Javelins, Stingers, TB2s..."
americanpurpose.com/articles/preparing-for-defeat/

Attached: oh no no no no no.png (695x598, 389.07K)

>trending
refuses to include retweet and like numbers
Social media has been losing users for well over 5 years now

>Euromaidan Press
>American Purpose
lmao

Attached: 1616125533902.jpg (1024x683, 251.6K)

kek at you Putinphiles. His army is dead in the water, can't proceed forward more than 2 miles day, whilst taking countless casualties on the way to the capital,
It's glaringly obvious that if nothing changes in the next week, Putin will have no option but to retreat back to Russia with his tail between his legs. Zelenskyy has outplayed Russia with such skill and forward thinking that he will go down in history books for staging one of those most textbook perfect defences of a country.
Cry some more about it chuds.

Isn't he the Nippon faggot who predicted "The end of history" ? Kek

>F. Fukuyama
Lmao is this the
>end of history
retard?

Attached: 1626535333833.jpg (300x300, 19.36K)

Russia won in like 2 hours. lmao what is this silliness?

Fukuyama is a philosopher whose main thesis turned out to be completely wrong. The only reason why people still mention his name is to gloat over how wrong he was.

Why should I care about his opinion on military operations 30 years later?

kys amerishit shill

what a retarded opinion

I've been told they will announce the Endsieg after the Fuhrer's birthday.
Russia has been pushed back to the Urals.

>Yoshihiro Francis Fukuyama is an American political scientist, political economist, and writer.
>>is a council member of the International Forum for Democratic Studies founded by the National Endowment for Democracy and was a member of the Political Science Department of the RAND Corporation.[7] He is also one of the 25 leading figures on the Information and Democracy Commission launched by Reporters Without Borders.[8]
Much Democracy
Big Expertise

This same set of talking points none of which are true.

NED is the CIA's government overthrow branch which was spun off as CIA got scrutinized during the Church committee.

This here is an example of the power of modern propaganda at all levels

It will happen. I just wish we could have joined and kill some russkies again.

Anyone believing that candy nose Zelensky is a genius or takes any decisions by himself is 12 years old.

>Euromaidan press
>American Purpose
Kek, these make RT look legit

>Begs the world for arms
>We're winning bros! I swear!

Attached: 1646946898062.png (658x662, 59.37K)

Exactly. If he says something you can be sure the exact opposite will happen.

I heard from coach Red Pill, who lives in Ukraine, that Russia basically sent their b-tier soldiers to Ukraine and kept the best for strategic reasons and to use them to occupy after Ukraine is conquered.

I can never even tell if it's supposed to be funny anymore.

>Zelensky literally trying to get negociations with Putin
>"GUYS WE WON WOOOOOO FUCK PUTLER!!!!"
Every globohomo propagandist belongs in a mass grave

Fukushima-san I kneel

It's not far fetched.
War is ultimately about resolve, resources and people.
Ukraine has more resolve, it has more resources with endless western supplies and it has more people unless Russia mobilizes (it can't).

His book political order and political decay is a very good read even though I read it in a Nip Sargon voice in my head. Recommended.

The best assault troops are not the best occupation troops
That guy sounds retarded and probably jewish

(((Trending)))

Stop being a homo, we Eurasian State conservative-Social Capitalist multipolars now

Attached: 1941-d0a0d0bed181d181d0b8d18f-d0bdd0b5d0bcd0b5d186d0bad0b8d185-d0b2d0bed0b5d0bdd0bdd0bed0bfd0bbd0b5d0bdd0bdd18bd185-d0bfd0bed0b4-d0bed185d180d0b0d0bdd0bed0b9-d180d183d181d181d0bad0b8d185.jpg (1024x729, 149.43K)

kek.

Read widely. Even fucking Yanis Varoufaggits book was good because it really gave away how badly the EU is run and how Greece never stood a chance. And he is a moped riding leftist whiner. Read eevrything you can.

>Fukuyama
The one person everyone should definitely listen to. Who else makes predictions of such great quality?

Its a little bit jingoistic, we aren't seeing a collapse of the forces in the south yet but if they do it will free up a bulk of new units for russia, although combat fatigued.

On the other hand, if the north collapses like hes saying it will, then it will obviously spell the beginning of the end for the invasion.

Ironically Jews are the best occupation troops becauze they steal your house and say its not theirs to give back.

haven't they been saying that Russia was going to lose for days now?

F Fukuyama. Stopped reading. End of history and the last man was biggest fail in beltway faggot history. This cunt is so consistently wrong I am amazed anyone would quote him here.

>political order and political decay
Too much Japanese autistic ant hive idealism for me. Their exceptional view of the world like that is entertaining to consume in anime, films, books especially in 80s and 90s when they were all high on it but now it just comes off as out of touch. It's like reading that "how to make friends and influence" book. Pure entertainment.

>Euromaidan
[X]

fukuyama is really good at predicting the future

Attached: CokeHead.jpg (1280x960, 573.72K)

>This article is trending worldwide on social media. Everyone knows Russia surrendering is imminent
Kek

Attached: 43747.jpg (3257x851, 164.83K)

definitely, some end of history huh. Not quite so everlasting peace.

Look at it from his point of view, Murican war machine was riding high. Chinks were still bashing each other to death over fried rats, Russkis strsight up injecting AIDS into their eyeballs. Michael Portillo moment. Now America ia getting fucked. And us with it.

This is why i think britain has some of the best combat forces in the world, we have that typical common sense about situations and never overestimate our abilities.

Russian soldiers in Ukraine are traitors to their country. Nobody wanted this war, it was the result of the west baiting them into an invasion. Putin even admitted it was a mistake. The sanctions are destroying the Russian Economy.
When soldiers get home from fighting, they're going to be hung from lamposts. Many Russians have friends and family in Ukraine who will be dead.

>just as Russia surrounds Kyev and Syrian mercenaries death squads are on their way...screeching begins
>"rushans are surrendering and shiiet"

UHUH

Attached: 1647093788278.png (1093x685, 221.39K)

This guy gets it. The most interesting thing about Fukuyama is how wrong he was.

nah nigga fuk u yama

>Fukuyama
he's always been like the foremost neoliberal shill.

Our severe narcissism comes with the beautiful advantage of indifference to others which is how we can effectively make allies and discard them like garbage to our great benefit. We're so narcissistic that it's enigmatic to others who get hooked on our own flavours of koolaid and start consuming it kek, we don't even need to force it on others like the mutts.

Attached: 1621575340631.jpg (1200x675, 97.71K)

he wasnt really wrong, but its a trend everyone can see, peace is definitely more prevalent than it was in the past. Which is very good because our destructive capabilities have grown quite a bit.

But this is all general trends stuff. Not really a work of genius.

He understood the dynamics of Norman rule in Sicily and then transposed it to muh free market basically. What was the punctuation mark on fhe end of history? A flattened Serbia and Bill Clintons brother doing coke.

Yeah I got a rash man.

Anyway, conclusion? Fukuyama summoned 9/11 in the same way Zoe Quinn indirectly offed Qassem Soleimani. And I am betting Michio Kaku popped out for fish and chips and got bashed for the very same, poor bugger but they do all look alike, don't they.

>we have that typical common sense
Ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No one has that anymore.

>This is why i think britain has some of the best combat forces in the world, we have that typical common sense about situations and never overestimate our abilities
Still the real leaders of the Western World.

The greatest legacy to the world, our world view and language. I'm not quite so cynical about that.

>F. Fukuyama
Is he the one who claims that unipolarism or Pax Americana will rule for decades? Yes, his idea came true. I'd better move on to Samuel Huntington and The Clash of Civilizations. It is for Ukraine that it is a torn country.

Attached: Pepe Frog-I'm disappointed.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)

Its on life support but when it really fucking counts it's still there beneath the surface.